[KittensBoyToy] Hopeful!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
KittensBoyToy
Re: [KittensBoyToy] Hopeful!

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Things have gone off track for now. M'Lady was feeling bad and after several tries, we found a place to get tested. She was positive for Covid and I was negative. I got retested today and I am now positive, too. In my case I am mostly without symptoms. Still have to isolate/quarantine for a few days.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

I am sorry to hear about the test results. I hope you are both well soon.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Homebody wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:36 pm I am sorry to hear about the test results. I hope you are both well soon.
X2 !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
24/7/365 DHGate tiny s/s with hinged A-Ring
https://www.chastityforums.com/viewtopi ... =3&t=63728
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Update on our Covid situation. Like I said before, M'Lady tested positive on the 5th and I was negative. I as retested on the 8th and the results were positive this time. Except for a little fatigue I have been asymptomatic. She was not. about the only symptom she didn't have was the fever and she never runs a fever. On Monday, the 10th, her breathing ad become so labored that I called EMS to take her to the hospital. Being positive myself I couldn't take her and I'm not sure I could have gotten her to the car.

The ER doctor was going to send her home, but she convinced him that she was too sick for that. They found a bed for her in a rehab hospital that has a covid unit and she has been in quarantine until yesterday. I got to visit her last night for the first time in 16 days. I had to stay masked so we couldn't kiss but at least I could hold my Mistress in my arms!

We were hoping that meant she would be home in a couple of days. Nope! She will be there for medical observation/evaluation until the 29th and then in in house physical therapy for her lungs. We don't know how long that will be. We are disappointed but I will gladly spend a few more nights eating TV dinners for her to be healthier when she comes home. She will need to be feeling good because I plan for at least one of us to go to sleep thoroughly satisfied that night. :twisted: :o

On a positive note, she had told me one of the things holding her back from more activity in bed was not being able to put her weight on the news knee. Last night she put the new knee on the seat of her walker and took the other foot off the floor so her entire weight was on it without any pain. She has been talking about doing more rope and wax play but the knee was preventing it. She has also recently started reading the books she has. One of them is "The Ultimate Guide to Tease and Denial" by Geogia Ivey Green. The other one she has with her I think is either "Femdom for Nice Girls" or "The Hesitant Mistress: A Guide to Claiming Your Feminine Power". It looks like I may be in trouble when M'Lady gets home!!! :roll: :lol:
3 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!