[KittensBoyToy] Hopeful!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
KittensBoyToy
Re: [KittensBoyToy] Hopeful! (PIC)

Post by KittensBoyToy »

A little more on the week at the resort and our anniversary. I snuck her Magic Wand out to the RV when I was loading. The drive up and getting things set up, although I do most of that, were hard on her knee so I held off on her presents for a couple of days. When I showed them to her she seemed a bit skeptical. What I gave her were 3 attachments for the Wand. Obviously the Hummingbird was for me.
Wand Attachments.JPG
Wand Attachments.JPG (17.77 KiB) Viewed 239 times
She tried out the Hummingbird on me as well as some wand to the cage without it attached. Over the cage the Hummingbird didn't do much but hopefully someday I'll find out what it does to a hard cock. M'Lady did get me close with the Wand but I was never in danger of losing control. After cautioning me to be careful of her knee and leg she allowed me to try the other attachments on her. The flutter tip had her to the edge in under two minutes with her first orgasm close behind. Switching to the G-Tip she had several more orgasms but told me to switch back. With the 'tongue' back on and flicking her clit the orgasms kept getting closer together until it was almost like one constant climax that just kept building! After about 5 minutes she had to push the wand away. Somehow during all this she forgot about her knee hurting....

Monday I offered myself to my Mistress for some discipline that I knew was due. I was chained spread eagle to the bed propped up on both pillows and subjected to the use of several instruments from my butt to more than half way down my thighs until, as she put it, there wasn't a spot that wasn't red.
September 20 Spanking.jpg
September 20 Spanking.jpg (49.82 KiB) Viewed 190 times
A final present didn't get here in time. Copies of "The Compleat Spanker" by Lady Green are selling for $575 and up to $1,000 when you can find one. A few months ago I missed out on a clean used copy for around $30. When we got home the copy I had found on EBay was in the mailbox. The seller obviously didn't know what he/she had because I scored it for just under $20 with tax and shipping!
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
KittensBoyToy
Re: [KittensBoyToy] Hopeful!

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Early morning delight! Usually I wake up before Kitten, get up and check my mail and forums before she is awake. This morning I got up to go to the bathroom and decided to lay back down for a while. She was awake and laying on her side with her back to me, perfect opportunity for some rare spooning. After a few minutes she told me her knee was hurting and she needed to change positions. We wound up on our backs side by side and she reached down to feel the obvious attempt at an erection from the spooning. Delighted with my condition my wonderful wife started playing with her caged cock and balls. Her touch ran from lightly brushing to squeezing my balls to the point of light pain to running her fingernails over my balls and through the bars of the cage. At one point I rolled over to kiss her but when I tried to run my hand down her body she pushed me away, told this morning was just for me and continued to play.

For a half an hour I was in heaven as M'Lady stroked, squeezed and scratched her her property to keep my in a constant state of arousal. Any time she felt me relaxing too much the nails would go between the bars. The results were immediate, especially when she used them on the glans, and I was again straining against the bars. It ended abruptly and all too soon, at least for me, and I was dismissed to go get her morning coffee.

God I love my Mistress!
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!