[CanuckInNJ] Forcing her Hand

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
CanuckInNJ

Re: [CanuckInNJ] Forcing her Hand

Post by CanuckInNJ » Wed May 29, 2019 4:39 pm

She tells me all day that we're going to have great sex tonight, and I'm getting understandably excited.

So bed time rolls around.

"I just don't feel like it tonight, baby," she says. "I'm really sorry."

I tell her I'm cool with it.

"So you do what you have to do so that you'll be ready for me tomorrow or the day after."
"Even the cage?"

"Just do what you have to do."

Now this is an interesting development . . . It's not a request, or even a suggestion, that I wear the cage, but the cage is definitely not off the table.
0 x

CanuckInNJ

Post by CanuckInNJ » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:01 pm

When curious, she's taken to groping me to see if I'm wearing the cage. If I'm wearing it, she assumes I'm horny, and either unlocks me right away for sex or a day or two after.

I thought nothing of this until last night. We were lying in bed and had gone two weeks without any sexual activity at all. This made me grumpy, and I was not the lovey-dovey hubby she liked.

Suddenly it hit me like a baseball bat in a dark alley: our last four sexual encounters have happened soon after, or immediately after, I've worn the cage (to which only she has the key).

Whether she knows it or not, or cares to admit it, she's turned on by the cage, or at least wants (or moves) to have sex when she finds I'm wearing it.

I. am. being. trained.

Perhaps she is too, but the message, whether being sent consciously or unconsciously is as follows: no sex until you're wearing the cage.

So this morning I put it on (she has a key, and the other is in a 10-day timer safe). Let's see how long before she moves.

If she moves for sex right away, or inside the next day or two, then I can provisionally conclude that the cage is motivating her.

If that's the case, I'll put the cage back on immediately after the encounter and see how long before she acts again.

In any case, it's a win for her (she gets turned on, and gets sex as she wants it) and a win for me (I surrender control of my orgasms to her), and the cage now becomes central to our sex life.

I suspect it won't be long after that before she realizes that she doesn't have to unlock me at all, in which case, that's me in long term chastity with a loving keyholder.

Hm. Be careful what you wish for. Isn't that the message we keep seeing on this board?
3 x

CanuckInNJ

Post by CanuckInNJ » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:32 am

So that same night that I put the cage on we go out on a date, and it's great. We hang out, drink beer, chat with strangers.

When we get home she gropes me, as she more often does nowadays, but her reaction to finding the cage is a surprise to me.

"Hooray!" she cries. "You're wearing the cage! I've got my horny hubby back!"

She's curious to know when I put it on. Was it last night? Yesterday some time? This morning?

I'm not saying.

She feels it a bit more.

"Well, we're definitely not doing anything tonight, but maybe tomorrow. Let's see, shall we?"

And we drift off to sleep, me horny and happy.
3 x