[danj] After long break, feels so good to be locked

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
danj

Re: [danj] After long break, feels so good to be locked

Post by danj » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:06 am

My Goddess wife had a play date this morning with "mr. unreliable". He texted her yesterday saying he could stop by her office for some fun early today. She went with my encouragement. :D The date went okay, and she came home with some hot pics (and sent me a few during, too, which I love). Some were a little blurry, but I still loved seeing them. He is the only guy she's played with alone, so the pics are a nice treat. She sucked his cock, he went down on her, along with some other foreplay, of course. He fucked her for about 10 minutes, and had to leave and he didn't cum which was a disappointment for both of us. He has some guilt issues and never seems to want to orgasm with her. He still hasn't gotten her off, which seems only I can do for her, lol.

She had fun, but always seems to come home underwhelmed when she plays with him. We have another guy we'll probably meet for drinks in the next week. We had met with another guy a couple weeks ago, but she wasn't attracted to him. So the search for a "regular" continues.

As for me, she has me locked, but has had me out alot the past couple weeks, maybe only locked 6-7 days out the last 14. She's also allowed more orgasms this month. We went 74 days without fucking, but she's invited me inside her 5 times this month. We had sex yesterday, so she had two men inside her in two days. Pretty hot if you're a cuckold hubby!
1 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271
Currently Wearing: Looker 3

jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:37 am

sherulestherooster wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:21 am
Your KH is coming into her own! I love looking at your avatar.
Yeah, we all do. ;)
1 x
Formerly caged and enjoyed it.
Tease me, deny me, thrill me! Just do it slowly.

danj

Post by danj » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:39 am

I'm back in the Looker 3, and expect I will be locked alot more than I was the past month. I was out so much, I actually requested more time in chastity. I guess I just need to feel her control. She might let me go back into the new Steelheart today after I shower. It's a great device, just harder to wear for several days with the enclosed design. I could probably wear my Looker 3 for a month without removal if she wanted unless a sore spot cropped up, which rarely does with this cage. She's been having me go down on her each of the past couple days, which is awesome. Her orgasms have been very powerful and are keeping me surprisingly content and fulfilled, though I'm only on Day 4, lol.

We've been chatting with another potential lover that seems like he could be a good fit. Younger guy (early 30s) and had a couple years playing with another cuck couple until he had to move for work. He seems to be looking for same thing we want, so we're hopeful. We might meet him for a drink as soon as today, though he's traveling today, so that could be delayed.
1 x
-Dan

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271

danj

Post by danj » Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:00 pm

We're off to a good start this "Loctober". I told Goddess that I was interested in "celebrating" it, if she is. I've been locked almost full-time since September 28th. It's doubtful I'll stay locked too long, as she'll probably want to play with her penis in some way before too long!

I've been swapping between my new Steelheart and my Looker 3. I'm liking the new Steelheart, but with our hygiene requirements, it's probably a 2-3 consecutive day device. I love wearing it, and think it will be especially nice for play dates with her lovers, giving me no access, and keeping me totally focused on her pleasure. :D

We're still hoping to meet that new potential lover soon, but our schedules haven't aligned so far.
0 x
-Dan