[cuyahoga] Chapter Two

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
cuyahoga
Last orgasm: January 28th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 1
Re: [cuyahoga] Chapter Two

Post by cuyahoga »

Well, I should be sleeping in, but I’m here posting at 5:30 am because cheese and fucking rice, this cage is tight!! Wow!! This might be “real” chastity. I might actually want out of this thing in a day or two. Hell, I might beg to be let out in three or four days.

Too early to know anything for sure, but if that’s what the nocturnals are going to be like ... I don’t know. I mean ... I can take it, but, wow ... and what is sex going to be like? Or even just intense cuddling?

Wow.
4 x

cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Yeah, she’s had a cold for days. No attention for me at all. Barely even hugs and kisses; it’s been kind of brutal. She’s recovering, but with work and other commitments, she’s still exhausted. I’m a little worried because I know we’re getting to the end of this run, and I hate it when there’s a long dry spell, followed by an ending. All the build up is worn out of me.

This smaller cage is intense. Even with zero attention from her, it’s just tight all the time. I can’t imagine what this would be like with consistent attention. I was hoping to find out, hoping that when she recovered, she might interact with the smaller cage for a few days and an orgasm before she let me out, but I don’t think that’s what she has in mind.

I’m going to attempt to derail her on that. We’ve used the strap on harness a couple of times in the past, and she seemed to enjoy it. I have a new Vixskin Dildo arriving tomorrow, after reading a couple of rave reviews on these forums, so I’m going to ask for an early birthday present of trying that out. She’s out for the evening tonight. It’ll probably be this weekend when I bring that up.

I’m almost scared to go through with it in this smaller cage, and then presumably be left in this smaller cage. That might be very intense.
2 x

cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

She had a really bad day yesterday, and she was in bed early and out. She’s out of town for the weekend, returning Sunday afternoon. As it’ll be a weekend with nothing but children for me, she unlocked my access to the key before she left for work today. It’ll be open tonight when I get home. I was instructed, after the kids are in bed tonight, to give myself five edges.

I’m to be locked back up Sunday morning before she returns. She mentioned a couple of times how helpful I’ve been through her hard week. I made two comments. 1) covering the chores was the easy part; waiting for my Goddess to return was the hard part. 2) if she wants to reward me for my “good behavior”, please remember that my “reward” system is, to her, counter intuitive. I’m pretty sure she got the point.
1 x

cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Deep dive chastity analysis to follow; nothing sexy here, move along...

Just short of seven straight days in the smaller JailBird. 1/8th of an inch is worlds of difference. Nocturnal erections were brutal every night, three times a night, 2, 3, and 4 am. I had to get up and stand beside the bed for a couple of minutes each time. She touched it a few times, and it was always easily twice as intense as my original JailBird. Random erections during the day, or when my thoughts would wander to something sexy, were also twice as intense.

But when I took it off ... damage. The change in the base ring diameter accomplished exactly what I wanted in terms of preventing slippage when I was very soft, but it’s left a significant mark. I can’t decide if it’s a deal breaker for the smaller cage, or a situation where I just need to toughen up that skin and get it used to the constant contact and pressure. It’s only taken a couple of hours for most of the marked skin to return to closer to normal, but there are a couple of hot spots that are staying ugly. The shaft and head of my penis faired just fine; the issue seems limited to the base ring.

I had thought I might take it off briefly to check, and then put it back on. Tomorrow daytime is really the only time that wearing it would be ... inappropriate? no ... inconvenient. Now I’m thinking the break to Sunday morning to let that skin heal as much as it can, and let me assess what the damage really is will be useful.

My original JailBird is so comfortable that I could probably wear it forever, and not really mind. That’s not what I want from my chastity experience, so I really want the smaller new JailBird to work. The experience this week was perfect, and with more interaction from my wife, I’m almost positive that it would be the kind of real frustration that I’m seeking. I really want to want out. I really want to be desperate to be let out. I just don’t want that to be because my dick is going to fall off.
0 x

cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Well, she didn’t quite get the idea. Instead, she let me orgasm this morning, and called this run to an end.

Hopefully, I’ll be back. No telling when...
0 x