[SirMebane] I'm excited for chastity, MAYBE SHE IS TOO!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
sirmebane

Re: [SirMebane] I'm excited for chastity, MAYBE SHE IS TOO!

Post by sirmebane » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:53 am

Two weeks since last orgasm

This weekend was a little stormy outside and we had to soothe children who get worked up at wind and thunder. We had a neighbor's tree drop onto our lawn and some pretty good shots at rain but there wasn't much to report otherwise.

We started out adult fun a little later than normal thanks to the weather but she still had to get her foot rub which helps her relax. She went through her social media feeds while I rubbed the lotion into her skin. Whatever foot wasn't getting attention from my hands was placed firmly on my cage so I would know that she knew it was there. I don't really get into the whole domina humiliating a worthless slave scenario but working hard on massaging her feet while she ignored me with only her foot on my cage... it strikes a chord in me. My cage gets too small and I look forward to what she will announce will be the activities for the evening.

The foot rub was now complete and I awaited what she wanted to do. Last weekend she had had an orgasm using the vibrator so I assumed she was not interested in another one so soon. She has been very permissive lately and since I was skipped last weekend, I was hopeful that it would be my turn this weekend. I was eager to hear what she wanted to happen and she didn't disappoint me.

"You're going to lick me and then I'm going to roll over and go to sleep. I don't know what YOU'RE going to do."

Cage. Is. Too. Small. I was not expecting that answer from her. I smiled at her and offered options that would include me and she very firmly turned me down.

"This is all about me, remember?!"

I attempted to half-hearted efforts to convince her to let me out for fun and she was adamant that I didn't need to be released. "You were just unlocked to travel this week." So that means I could have done what I wanted on the road? "Nooooo.... it just means you were unlocked. You don't need to be unlocked again so soon."

I spent some time kissing her but eventually she wanted me between her legs and reminded me, "It's getting late." While I transitioned from kissing her lips to putting my head between her legs, I tried to explain how difficult it is to remain caged when we do this.

"Hey, I don't know what it's like to be a man and you should be glad considering what you're about to do."

Holy crap! What happened to my super conservative wife? She was definitely feeling her power over me and willing to use it. My cage was smothering my erections and my level of excitement was very high even though I knew I would go to bed without satisfaction.

I tongued her gently, rapidly, slowly and darted inside when she seemed receptive of the motion. She squeezes her thighs against my shoulders as she tenses up for orgasms and I'd guess she had two large and 2+ small orgasms from my efforts. She finally ran out of steam and called it to an end. My arms were blood starved from being squeezed tightly and now I was breathing hard, I was hot and bothered from being submerged in her femininity.

We settled into bed and she was already dozing off but wanted to tell me, "You're very good at that. I love you."

I love my wife!
3 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123

sirmebane

Post by sirmebane » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:21 am

I was working from home yesterday and while the work load wasn't a big deal, it was April 15th and I still had to complete and file my taxes. On top of that a neighbor's tree had fallen into my yard so that needed to be cleaned up.

My wife made it home from work and while I was puttering around the kitchen she detected some air of stress or discontentment in my demeanor. I was busy and not really sure what she meant but I could understand how she could have sensed that.

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

Taxes and tree cutting are my designated tasks so there really wasn't much she could do but then she hit me with this...

"I mean, I can't help you with your current 'situation' but anything else, I'd be happy to do."

Chastity reference right in the kitchen caught me completely off guard. It took me more than a few moments to process it and then my mood noticeably brightened. God, I love that woman.
1 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.

sirmebane

Post by sirmebane » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:08 pm

Three weeks since last orgasm

Work travel is slowing down (for now) and the end of school is in sight as the temps start to rise and yard work becomes a regular part of the schedule. Life.

Her efforts to tease have been limited this week but I'm feeling the desire without a lot of help. I'm being tortured by every ad on TV or web for athleisure clothing which keeps my occupied when she doesn't. Shiny spandex was a thing in the last 80's and it is making a comeback. I'm in trouble.

When we retired to the bedroom for some fun, she announced that she was "unavailable at this time" but would likely be ready for something next weekend. Uh, okay.

"I'm going to give you two options:

A) I tease you but the cage stays on
B) I unlock you for some fun but I'm only going to play with your nipples. You will be allowed to come."

Oof. I have been given the classic question that I hate for her to ask, Do you want to come? I know I have to answer, I can't throw it back to her.

What about Option C? You unlock me for some serious teasing but I'm NOT allowed to come. She thought about it briefly and said, "OK, but you have to lock up as soon as we're done. I don't want you taking your time to go back into the cage."

This is my absolute favorite scenario but I wish she would think of it herself and then keep me in the dark as to what will happen until she pushes me to orgasm or locks me back. More fine tuning opportunities ahead.

She unlocked me while I stripped down and got into bed. She discouraged me from touching her and snuggled up with her head on my chest. I would get no attention below the waist so that was all my work to do. Her teeth immediately closed on my right nipple and any slack in my erection was gone. Her right hand grabbed the other nipple and went between stroking, pinching and twisting. Nothing is more exciting that her tongue flicking my nipple after she's been chewing on it. I had a pair of satin panties to keep me on the edge down below while she made me worry about going too far from up top.

I went to the edge at least twice during the 30 minutes she worked me over. Her ability to play me like a fiddle is amazing. When she finally called it off, I took a few minutes to let my breathing return to normal and promptly returned to the cage. My wife threaded the lock back through the cage and looked for my reaction as I heard the CLICK. I always get a thrill up my spine from that sound.

I love my wife!
2 x