[SirMebane] I'm excited for chastity, MAYBE SHE IS TOO!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
sirmebane

Re: [SirMebane] I'm excited for chastity, MAYBE SHE IS TOO!

Post by sirmebane » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:04 am

0 days since last orgasm
15 Days Locked

Getting a tease here and there, on and off throughout the week, the weekend arrived to give us the time to play but she only teased.  She wanted foot rubs on Sunday and Monday night and is always sure to place the foot NOT being tended to on my cage.  It is a very dominant thing to do and I always make sure to comment on it when she does it.

After her Monday foot rub she dropped her bottoms and asked if I wanted the cage off now or after I serviced her orally. It was my choice. I asked her to remove the cage so I could become erect while we played since I hadn't been permitted out of the cage for two weeks and I really wanted to feel a full erection. She took off the lock and I removed the cage while she grabbed my nipples. Blood flow trapped the base ring where it was while I went down on her.

I did my best to please her and managed to coax some satisfied moans and a few "right there" and "don't stop" comments. She is always reserved and not very vocal so when she makes sounds, it is always very special for me. Her needs being satisfied for the moment, she encouraged me to move back up and take my place for some convention PIV sex.

"How does that feel?" It was awesome and I told her so. I had been led to believe that she wanted to start off slow after the holidays and I MIGHT be locked for up to four days before getting some relief. I was becoming a little whiny as I had been free and getting an orgasm whenever I wanted for a month or so.

I enjoyed her for as long as I could and then asked, Am I allowed to come? "Yes, I want you to come." I was past the point of no return and had a better than average spasm that pulsed from my groin up my spine. It last a few seconds and when I finished the last few involuntary thrusts, she asked me a question.

"Did you think I might not let you come? Or did you just want to hear me say it?" I wanted to hear the words, of course. She smiled and reminded me to lock up. She cupped my groin a little later and noted disappointment when the cage hadn't been replaced. I spent the night free as the ring had caused some irritation and I needed time to let it sooth.

The next day I locked up and replaced the key where she would find it on her vanity. She got home from work, found the key and again cupped me to check for the cage. When she felt the cage, she gave me a smile and said, "good boy."

I love my wife!
1 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123