[SirMebane] I'm excited for chastity, MAYBE SHE IS TOO!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: [SirMebane] I'm excited for chastity, MAYBE SHE IS TOO!

Post by sirmebane »

Just a quick check in...

28 days since my last orgasm. It seems she is moving to keeping me locked up (without apology) for 4-8 weeks.

Tonight she tells me, the last two times you licked me to orgasm but tonight I'm just going to tease you until I fall asleep. I offered a pair of nipple clamps to help her make her work easier. She accepts.

Her new dark nail polish becomes a fixation for me as she wraps the chain between the nipple clamps around her fingers to tug gently and not so gently. I breathe through it and try to become erect in a cage that won't permit it.

Everything below the waist is buzzing and she is quietly sleeping on my chest.

I love my wife!
3 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

This is from June 28, 2022... trying to catch up on my journey.

We have had a lot of success with chastity and having fun with our relationship over the past few years. She is highly vanilla and just shakes her head at most of my kinky requests but has found a place she wants to be in controlling me sexually. It took her years to not "feel bad" about denying me but now has a firm handle on her role as keyholder and how hot it is for me to hear her say NO.

As travel came back after two years of being at home, she unlocked me to avoid hassles with the TSA and venue security with nearly no mention of being locked up since. I spent most of June on and off airplanes but now that things have calmed down, we're out of the rhythm and it just isn't her first thought. I got a "I guess we need to 'take care of you for Father's Day but then you'll have to be locked back up.' Neither of those things happened.

A week later I begged her into a sexual encounter and she opened up to me that her sex drive was just zero. She envied me and my vitality but couldn't relate to it. My own drive is pretty standard for a guy in his 50's and I get that she is perimenopausal or about to break into full on menopause but... what now?

Judge me if you will... I have been masturbating about every 48 hours since she consented to sex so I wouldn't have to make her feel put upon either to be my sexy keyholder or my sexy wife. I sense exasperation in her tone and I'm trying to be supportive to ease her burden but I don't want to revert to where we were six years ago. What seems smart for me is to put myself back in the cage and continue to sit back and let her figure out what she wants.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

I have agonized over this one and tried to talk to her on a number of occasions but aborted the discussion thinking it wasn't appropriate because she had her mind on other things, she was too tired, she was sick. The short story is that I was afraid to have the conversation. I'm not an anxious person and I don't avoid confrontation but this was my bride. My sense of dread for where this could go soul crushingly high so I kept putting it off.

She has a very fixed view of what is acceptable in the bedroom and I have chipped away at it over the years. What she doesn't truly enjoy always feels like a kid asking for money for the ice cream truck "Can I? Can I?" but what she likes or just doesn't mind is something she'll bring up. I usually know where I stand pretty quickly.

As it all fell apart for me just over a month ago and as I took things into my own hands again, I posted my trip and fall topic. The advice to lock back up was the correct path but I didn't do it. While I only went solo twice, it was enough to learn that while physically exhilarating, it is soul deadening. I was responding to my physical desires but it has no emotional intimacy which was just pointless.

I have spent time here and there over the last several weeks playing with nipples, using prostate toys while leaving the joystick alone. Sex has been on my mind every day and every day I wanted to check in with her, ask her where we go from here and beg her to cage me back up. I dodged and delayed until finally last night she asked for a foot rub after which she dropped her pants and said "lick me."

Apparently, our chastity experience has taught her that there is no need for reciprocation and she offered none. When she recovered from (four ?) orgasms she got dressed again, curled up on my chest and started teasing my nipples. That's when the conversation started...

I asked if she was still okay with the cage and without hesitation she said, "yes." Her constant thought from the beginning has been 'that that cannot be comfortable and he doesn't want to do it anymore.' I need her to stand her ground and lock me up while she just wants me to be happy.

We talked about...
  • how I missed the cage - that I'm actually happier caged than uncaged
    how I masturbated and why that was something I didn't want to happen
    some stresses of getting older
    how we both are committed to each other
    why I withdraw at times not knowing how to be around her without grabbing and professing my lust

She smiled at the last one said, "That's a real puzzle, huh?"

There were other topics but we both agreed we were okay, the cage would continue to be part of our love life and she wound me up sexually and fell asleep.

I woke up this morning with a raging hard on and a plan to work my cage back on and hand her the keys. I was even timid doing that even after all the affirmation last night. She refused them and reminded me that keys went into her vanity drawer so she could properly hide them later.

"If I take them to work, I might lose them and that would be bad."
3 x