[Mr Pickle] one step forwards, two steps back

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Mr Pickle
Re: [Mr Pickle] one step forwards, two steps back

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log

Never one to give up.

After C had come hard and was relaxing I lay next to her wiping her toy down. I held it where it would be if it were mine (but much bigger) to which C said "Yeah. You wish".
I continued to hold it there and said. "I really want to wear it".
"No"
"I mean just wear it, not do you with it. Its makes me feel powerful, and also like I've been out already. I really wouod like to be able to wear it"
"Hmmmm, I duno, it's scary"

So I swapped to the smaller one.

"this isn't so scary though"
"I don't know. I'll think about it".

"Thank you. Can i just pretend it's mine and stroke it for now?"

"knock yourself out"

When I got up I asked "So, where do you want to book a meal?"

"What for?"

"For when you let me wear it".

Later C noticed my excitement and said "It's nice to have this much attention. But calm down. I said I would think about it"

Step forward?
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle
Re: [Mr Pickle] one step forwards, two steps back

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log

Sat. C made use of me.

Sun.
C tried to make me have a caged orgasm, couldn't get there.
C took the cage off and edged me instead, over her breasts.
C looked at me and said "If you do come, you know what you have to do."
"Stop! "
C stopped. Just held it there, looking at cock, waiting. Then it started to flow out slowly, and kept oozing out until C's breast was a cum covered mess. perfect ruined orgasm.
I wanted to carry on, I hadn't had a real orgasm yet.
C looked up at me and said " Lick it up. I'll give you to the count of ten.. One. Two"
This counting thing is a real psychological kick up the ass, like it's ingrained from childhood 'Oh fuck! She is counting, panic! Now I'm in for it'.
I dove in and literally slurped it up.
"Good boy. Get locked back up now"
I was still horny and yearning for more.
On Monday we went out for dinner. C discussed my points system. She thought I was getting it too easy so wanted to revise it.
Although it was incredibly heroic discussing this with her and I was very agreeable to her price increases. On hindsite I've been stitch up.
I'd have to earn twice as many now to get the same treats.
Eating pussy has now become double the points they were. They are not optional and will put me in the red. If I'm in the red I don't come out.
On the plus side I did get to discuss the possibility of a new toy, specifically for the harness, in Hope it would make it enjoyable for C. So we can try again.
She wasn't totally opposed to the idea.
So now I have to work out which type of dildo is an improvement or a different kind of "wow!"
I suggested a rabbit. C said no.
My dildology isn't up to speed.

Monday and Wednesday I was made use of again.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(