[Sam3655] I’ve put it out there

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Sam3655
Re: [Sam3655] I’ve put it out there

Post by Sam3655 »

Thanks for the advice. I have read Locked Love. While I enjoyed the book it is coming mostly from his view. My wife is all about her which is why I chose the book I did. It tells her what she can get out of it. And when I say about all about her I mean all about her. I can be in a room watching a movie and she will come in, pick up the remote and say let’s watch television. I saw I am watching television. She’ll then reply we should watch something we both like and then turn it to one of her shows. So when presenting an idea I have to show what she gains. And if outside her narrow comfort zone, most likely it ain’t gonna happen. So this was a long shot at best.

Sorry to hear about your divorce. Been through that once myself and absolutely no picnic.
2 x
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

Five weeks have passed and the wife has said nothing about the book or chastity that I may have to broach the subject again. I think Loctober is out of the question.

In the mean time. My Cherry Keeper arrived. I really like the design and could see it becoming a favorite of mine. Only issue the material it’s made of is rough and porous. I am trying to sand it down and hoping it works. Got it in green but the sanding is rubbing it to a white. But it’s the ring so not really minding it.
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Personally. I would send it back or chuck it. I've had plenty of knock offs to find a type I like, I think only two were not up to standard. I didnt even put them on. There are enough problems with decent devices as it is.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

I hear you. I have tossed about five knock offs in the trash. This one ran about $70 so gonna try to sand it before tossing. Plus it has a smaller ring at the base of the cage to prevent turtling which I want to see if that works. Tends to be an issue
0 x
Xileh

Post by Xileh »

Mrs Xileh, who is a voracious reader and likes chastity, doesn’t really care to read FLR or chastity books. I’ve been very careful selecting a couple, but it hasn’t caught on yet. I have sent her links to a number of podcasts and she liked those. We also watched a streaming class about developing dominance. She also liked that. Maybe you can try a different format?
0 x
Fastredcar

Post by Fastredcar »

My wife refuses to read any books I've purchased to introduce chastity into our lives. Could you provide some links to podcasts that you found particularly helpful? Thanks!
0 x