$400 - Very Good Condition. A “workhorse” titanium device that is comfortable and secure for the very long term.
Titanium - The grade? I am not sure what the Titanium alloy is. The lock is brass.
Dimensions (metric as specified):
- 44mm ID x 8mm CS Base-Ring - ordinary (not anatomical) and solid (not hinged) - this is a 5/16” CS ring just a teeny-tiny bit smaller than 1-¾” ID
- 35mm ID x 6mm CS Cock-Ring - this is a ¼” CS ring about 1-⅜” ID
- 55mm Cage Length with 10 x 4mm CS bars - about 2-⅛” along the curve through the center of the interior of the cage including the cock ring to the end of the cage
- 11mm Top Gap - about 7/16”
- 13mm Widest Gap - about ½” - the “diagonal” distance at the bottom between the edges of the rings
- 72mm H or about 2-⅞”
- Integrated Lock - a barrel lock with 3 keys
- 3 Additional Locks with 2 keys each (these 3 locks are keyed the same)
- 100g / 3.5 oz
I sent this device back to Frank Gerecke to have the cage shortened and the gap narrowed immediately upon receiving it, and the above dimensions are the final measurements of this device. This adjusted device has a little bit of “play” between the base ring and the cock ring that does not pinch or impact the integrity of the device when you wear it, but it feels just a little bit “sloppy” in the hand compared to the Lancelot. You can push a small wad of plastic into one of the holes on the base ring to remove some of the play if that bothers you, but I don’t fuss with that - it is of no consequence when I am wearing this device.
Worn for about 4 years total time. I normally wear this device for a month at a time before I remove it, and I have worn it for as long as four continuous months without removal on several occasions. Washing in the shower is fairly easy while wearing this device. Discrete in loose fitting clothes, but visible to the “knowing eye” in tight jeans. You must sit to pee. The device to have when your key holder says “One year!”
I “swim” in this device - the cage is sufficiently large that my flaccid penis does not touch the end. And it is light as a feather - I do not feel the device bounce as I walk. The device is sensually almost imperceptible. That isolation is terribly frustrating after a few weeks - I “want” something - anything to touch the end of my penis! The bottom bars of the cage allow just a little bit of “exploration” - I can just barely touch the bottom of my glans with the tip of my finger, but the gap is just too small for me to get a finger in deep enough to rub myself - a benefit of having 10 bars in the cage, and not the more common 8.
At the end of the day, you just cannot beat a custom-made titanium device for very long term lock-ups. As I said, “Light as a feather!” The sensory isolation of this cage is its compelling personality.