Gancho locking PA Hook

Buy/Sell/Swap with other CF members. Caveat emptor.
Forum rules
First, please note that members need to have 3 approved posts or comments to be off "moderated" status, and able to use PMs. Otherwise, we suggest using email.

Second, remember that PMs are not email. When you write one, it will sit in your outbox until the recipient reads it.

Third, the mods at chastity forums are not responsible. Any transactions are up to you; we will not get involved with disputes in payment or shipping, quality of goods, etc. Caveat emptor ("buyer beware") applies here.
LockedPup87
Gancho locking PA Hook

Post by LockedPup87 »

If anyone out there knows who I can buy one from or what; but the PA part of my cage meh without it and I will pay $100 OBO For one.

This cage has made me so happy and this would be there cherry on top. DM me or just reply, thank you.
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Re: Gancho locking PA Hook

Post by Schnoff »

Are you looking for a new device with a PA hook? Are you looking for an add on to your existing device? If the latter, what device do you wear?
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
LockedPup87

Post by LockedPup87 »

It’s the London Tower locking, sissy cage design, and foreskin stopper with PA bar so I can attach the hook. Idk if I’ll ever leave this device, would rather augment.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Why don’t you provide a link to the device your talking about so we know what you’re talking about ??

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Schnoff

Post by Schnoff »

It's the Red Chili. Given that these are custom, I'd assume buying from Red Chili is the way to go. https://www.malechastity-devices.com/in ... temid=1119
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
LockedPup87

Post by LockedPup87 »

Ya, I have the device; it’s the attachable PA part that is impossible to find.
0 x
LockedPup87

Post by LockedPup87 »

https://www.malechastity-devices.com/in ... ead-choice

At the very bottom it’s mentioned but they don’t have it shown anymore; I may just be out of luck, but seeing if anyone around ever ordered it and doesn’t use it.
0 x
Schnoff

Post by Schnoff »

Have you called them to see whether they’ll make you one and ship it to you?

My experience with PA hooks is that these, too, need to be custom. Particularly if your glans is a little larger, the “off the shelf” height of that pin won’t fit, it’ll be quite painful. Personal experience with a different manufacturer :).
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
LockedPup87

Post by LockedPup87 »

Thank you for the input; now that you say that I’ll do that instead; I just really really want one 😞
0 x