Mature metal jail bird for sale

Buy/Sell/Swap with other CF members. Caveat emptor.
Forum rules
First, please note that members need to have 3 approved posts or comments to be off "moderated" status, and able to use PMs. Otherwise, we suggest using email.

Second, remember that PMs are not email. When you write one, it will sit in your outbox until the recipient reads it.

Third, the mods at chastity forums are not responsible. Any transactions are up to you; we will not get involved with disputes in payment or shipping, quality of goods, etc. Caveat emptor ("buyer beware") applies here.
JS_ITR

Mature metal jail bird for sale

Post by JS_ITR »

Recently purchased a MM jail bird From another member here unfortunately I got the tube part of the cage wrong so would like to try to sell it thank you.

Dimensions are as follows:
Base ring: 1.75 in / 44.5mm
Cage length: 2.75 in / 70mm
Cage diameter: 1.5 in / 38mm
Ring gap: ⅜ in / 9.5mm

Asking $250. US only. Will be shipped via USPS (2-3 day). PayPal preferred. Will come with 2 keys for the security screw.

Please email me for photos @[email protected]

Thank you.
0 x
M74
Re: Mature metal jail bird for sale

Post by M74 »

Is this still available??
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

He hasn't logged in since the day he posted that, so don't hold your breath waiting for an answer.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
M74

Post by M74 »

TwistedMister wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:58 am He hasn't logged in since the day he posted that, so don't hold your breath waiting for an answer.
I noticed when I saw the ad. Never know
0 x