Search found 368 matches

by WifeIsVanilla
Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:54 pm
Forum: General Chastity Chat
Topic: First time wearer
Replies: 18
Views: 552

Re: First time wearer

My first cage was from CB-X, and I still think that is where a newbie should start, either a CB-6000 or a CB-6000S. Gap and base ring size are things that most beginners get wrong with unpleasant results, and the CB kits have multiple sizes of each to experiment with. The 6000 has a 3 1/4" tube. (Th...
by WifeIsVanilla
Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:56 am
Forum: Fiction
Topic: Camping (3) Diving into the deep.
Replies: 2
Views: 615

Re: Camping (3) Diving into the deep.

I am hoping for a Chapter 4.
by WifeIsVanilla
Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:57 pm
Forum: Chastity Devices
Topic: Locked or just disciplined— what’s the difference?
Replies: 10
Views: 540

Re: Locked or just disciplined— what’s the difference?

The chastity cage is VERY important for me. I have been into B & D since puberty. My wife used to indulge me once in a while, but not for the last 20 years or so. Chastity devices are an absolutely brilliant form of genital bondage, AND when properly fitted, they feel so good. Also, because my Jail ...
by WifeIsVanilla
Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:24 am
Forum: General Chastity Chat
Topic: Not horny after locking up for some times
Replies: 16
Views: 1154

Re: Not horny after locking up for some times

[/quote]That sounds interesting, but, I imagine you must change to something shorter during the day? I don't have that ability. [/quote] First of all, I envy your not having the "ability" to remove your cage. :) Since my otherwise wonderful "vanilla" wife won't play, my only keyholder is my timer "K...
by WifeIsVanilla
Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:12 am
Forum: General Chastity Chat
Topic: Not horny after locking up for some times
Replies: 16
Views: 1154

Re: Not horny after locking up for some times

I repaired the tube of mine several times with super glue. Then the tab broke off of the ring that fit me, so I gave up. There is too much stress on that spot for the very small dab of the super glue that could go there. By that time, I already owned 3 much better made devices, and I swore off CB pr...
by WifeIsVanilla
Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:45 pm
Forum: General Chastity Chat
Topic: Orientation of people on this forum
Replies: 13
Views: 850

Re: Orientation of people on this forum

I am as straight as straight can be. Zero attraction to any other males.

My obsession with heavy B&D, with a little light S&M thrown in from time to time, first manifested itself when I was 11 or 12 years old. To me, chastity is a simply delightful form of B&D that also happens to feel fantastic.
by WifeIsVanilla
Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:44 pm
Forum: General Chastity Chat
Topic: I'm a jerk
Replies: 7
Views: 499

Re: I'm a jerk

You have a wonderful wife, and much more accommodating than my wonderful wife. Unfortunately, you overplayed your hand. OK. It's SO, SO easy to do. It would seem that she has forgiven you for pushing too hard, so you should forgive yourself and proceed to enjoy to the max what she is comfortable doi...
by WifeIsVanilla
Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:19 pm
Forum: Fiction
Topic: Love gone wrong. (I need a good title)
Replies: 2
Views: 611

Re: Love gone wrong. (I need a good title)

Outstanding!!!
by WifeIsVanilla
Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:06 pm
Forum: Chastity Devices
Topic: Steel to plastic
Replies: 15
Views: 1239

Re: Steel to plastic

HimAndHerKink - Not exactly sure what you mean by "at once." Getting everything through a solid ring is a process. I pull the scrotum skin through on the side of my right (the larger of the two) testicle. Generally, the testicle pops through on its own once I get enough of the skin through. Sometime...
by WifeIsVanilla
Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:00 am
Forum: General Chastity Chat
Topic: Flaccid sizing question
Replies: 4
Views: 348

Re: Flaccid sizing question

Mistress Mature Metal told me a long time ago that the tip of the penis should touch the end of the cage under normal conditions which should be about 90% of the time. The other 10% would be times like when you are getting out of the shower, etc, when the penis shrinks a little. I had my cage adjust...