ryan1351

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by ryan1351 »

hello, i am human!
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Hello there and welcome to our new members! :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
kunst

Post by kunst »

mzs wrote:hello,i'm a 19 years old younger from china,glad to join the forums.
Hello, and welcome.
I can read some chinese (very slowly). I am curious, is there any site related with chastity in chinese as far as ou know? I have looked for it but unsuccessfully.
Thanks
0 x
FrillyMaid

Post by FrillyMaid »

Hi all. I live in the UAE, where it is difficult to have a spicy sex life! But hardship is the mother of all invention, so we are getting very good at finding solutions. Next one is how to get a chastity device over here! I am submissive to my wife and Mistress, and she wants to explore male chastity, so we are just getting started on this exciting journey.

Great site!
0 x
mst

Post by mst »

Hello everybody,
I'm sub from Poland. I love chasistity wearing & it's very important for my life in femdom marriage.
0 x
rickiee_2002

Post by rickiee_2002 »

Hello everyone. My name is rickiee. I am a submissive male who live a life of chastity. You see, my story is probably not unusual. For many years, I was not a good husband. Not bad in the traditional way ... I never beat my wife or cheated on her ... I had a horrible problem with masturbation. I masturbated so much, that I neglected my wife. It's not that I never wanted to make love to her, it's just that I had a terribly hard time getting or staying hard, because I masturbated so much.

Well, one day she found out. That's a discussion for another time. To save my marriage, because I truly love her ... I asked her if she would give me a chance if I submitted to chastity. Initially she was very turned off and cried for days. Not just about the chastity, but because she thought I would rather masturbate than make love to her. When she finally realized it was a true problem, we tried chastity. Our life has never been better.

Oh well ... is that too much of an introduction? If so, I am sorry.

rickiee
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Welcome to our newest members, FrillyMaid, mst and rickiee_2002 that was a great introduction. Except for the days of crying your story hit home with me.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
them82

Post by them82 »

Just to say Hello.

I am based in the netherlands.
0 x
Will804

Post by Will804 »

Name is will, married 30 years old and may start chastity, never really thought bout it but wife loves idea. So i am here to gather information. Not into being cuck etc more mixed in to our roleplay
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Welcome them82 & Will804 and if your wife already loves the idea then you are ahead of many of us when we started out.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273