"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Herchaste

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Herchaste »

Fairly new to chastity and love the feeling. The resulting constant desire and affection for my wife is incredibly rewarding.

I want to make her happy, and I am considering encouraging my wife to find a fuck buddy, there's no reason she should go without a good fucking from a good looking young dude while I'm caged. We have a deep love for each other.

Looking forward to participating in the various chats.
0 x
chops883

Post by chops883 »

I'm new here. And still learning a lot.
0 x
chops883

Post by chops883 »

Really looking for views and opinions from others.
0 x
lovingspouse

Post by lovingspouse »

Well, i guesss this is officially day one.

We’ve played in the past with chastity, but this time it is all Her as it should be. She intercepted a new silicone CB6000s in the mail, told me She did a few days ago, but wouldn’t let me see it.

Last night She teased me a little asking that “I want to play with it, etc.” When we got into bed She handed it to me, I put it on, and She clicked the lock shut which was very symbolic.

I asked Her how long and She said “I don’t know.” Wow, chastity play is really a mind trip and it certainly has my mind focused on Her this morning as i type. For the first time in 25 years of marriage, She is the initiator and it’s on Her terms.

I have viewed this forum some and thought it a great place to express my experience...
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Welcome to all of our new members.
lovingspouse wrote: Last night She teased me a little asking that “I want to play with it, etc.” When we got into bed She handed it to me, I put it on, and She clicked the lock shut which was very symbolic.
Maybe your wife should have said, "I want you to NOT play with it" :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
breena

Post by breena »

Hi all just joined as my usual chatroom at milovana.com is having problems tonight. I am self locked in a dhgate device with uretheral tube no cumming since june 2013 but had a ruined in june 2014 look forward to chatting with you all.
0 x
mzs

Post by mzs »

hello,i'm a 19 years old younger from china,glad to join the forums.
0 x
johnellakh

Post by johnellakh »

Well, my amazing KH and I have reached a turning point in our chastity lifestyle.
I have now been locked for 26 days, 21 of those days have been 24/7 lock up with only 2 breaks. One break was for an afternoon and night and the other break was a whole 24 hrs. My sexy KH informed me that I actually earned the 24 hr break because I had been very good. It was an amazing 24 hr break.
Now, The turning point....
I was feeling a little frustrated and emotional after a discussion my KH and I had a couple days ago. I was feeling a bit silly for wearing this cage and was questioning my reasons for do this as well as wondering about my precious wife/KH and her thoughts about my chastity.
So, I asked my beautiful KH this question " Am I wearing this chastity cage because it is what you, my wife/KH, wants and desires or am I wearing it because you , my wife/KH, think it's what I want? "
I am sure I am not the only one on this forum that has asked this question..
My beautiful KH informed me that I am wearing a chastity cage because she wants me to wear it. She admitted that she was hesitant at first but all that has changed. She informed me that she enjoys keeping me in my cage. She stressed the fact that it is no longer a choice for me. She Let me know that she will decide when I will be locked and for how long. She explained that she will decide when I will be unlocked, and she will decide how long I will be allowed to go unlocked. My sexy KH told me that if she unlocks me, it could be for a few hrs, a few days or it could even be for a month, but eventually I would be locked back up. My KH stressed the "You will be locked back up part"
Hearing my amazing KH say these things to me has put everything into perspective for me. I am her loving, loyal, submissive chaste husband. I am so incredibly lucky to have her and I am so deeply and completely in love with her.
My chastity is a physical and emotional commitment to my beautiful KH/wife that goes for beyond anything I could have ever imagined. My devotion and pure unconditional love for her is the force that drives me.
I truly feel that my precious KH and I are closer to each other than most married couples because of my submissive nature and my chastity cage.
I am taken away by my KH and the amazing love we share.
0 x
Currently wearing a Jailbird from Mature Metal.
crated51

Post by crated51 »

Average guy, blessed beyond measure with a loving wife who has incidentally agreed to keep me crated from time to time.
0 x
grntruck

Post by grntruck »

Hello World. :D Average white 40yr male. Married to my bride for 18yrs. We have begun playing with chastity largely at my request. Thus far it has been limited to the honor system, which can be very difficult at times. Recently she gave me permission to order a cage with the stipulation that it is pink. Will most likely read the forum mostly but hope to make a contribution here and there.
0 x
Pink HT2. Bride is my keyholder.