So, how many devices *do* you have, anyway?

Living the real life under lock and key

How many devices have you owned?

Just One. I mean, how many would you need, right?
13%
A couple of them. For now, anyway.
19%
Yeah, put me down for Three.
20%
Four, I think, counting the one on the way.
14%
Five. It's become a hobby, okay?
8%
*cough* Six, 'cos I can't get the fit right.
9%
Seven. This is my last one, really.
5%
Six. Umm, plus the full belt. Oh, and the one I made from duct tape, so yeah, Eight..
2%
*mutters* I stopped counting at Nine.
10%
What?! None, of course! Chastity devices? You guys are crazy!
1%

Total votes: 451

JetMirage

Re: So, how many devices *do* you have, anyway?

Post by JetMirage »

I've had a total of four so far. Started out with the CB6000 and soon got the Curve. One was too big, and the other was too small, so we went ahead and ordered my wonderful MM Jailbird. The Jailbird has been modified a couple of times, but I still only count it as one device. We sold the 6000 and got a Holy Trainer as a back-up device. Better than the CB-X, but still no match for steel.
0 x
-Jet
Devices: Jailbird, Holy Trainer
KinKey is my Keyhoder
NormasMan

Post by NormasMan »

I'm pretty new to Chastity (less than a year) so only three.

The first was a straight stainless steel tube with a sounding tube that I couldn't fit in the ring and it went in the trash after the second attempt.

A few months after that (last month) the family was away on vacation, and the wife and I started talking about chastity again over the phone, so I bought a second... curved stainless steel tube with a screw off cap and a 50mm ring this time. Last week first day of school, home alone (I telecommute) I started to fall back into the old habit of pron and masturbation, so I got out the device, put it on and texted the wife a smiley of a lock and key. She got the message, and it led to some great sex when she got home.

Friday I got a CB6000s, (I'm looking for something comfortable enough to wear for longer terms)... for us, it's "locking up the mouse while the cat is away.

On the subject, does anyone know if there's a place that makes a larger ring for the CB6000s? The two inch ring is still a little tight... I'm hoping for a 2.25" maybe? If not is anyone else looking for a larger ring? I can make one, but if I'm going to set up the machine, it might be nice to sell a couple of them.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

NormasMan wrote:does anyone know if there's a place that makes a larger ring for the CB6000s?
Try: http://www.keptforher.com/cb-6000accessories.html

Welcome to the Forum
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
fineline

Post by fineline »

So, are we counting the ones we currently own, or do we include the ones that we have had, and will be buying. :roll: I don't know whether to let my wife see this thread or not. :oops:

There was the spiral cage- impossible and painful to wear. It went into a landfill somewhere and is rusting away.

Then the Jailhouse - wore it, caused sores. Gave it away.

Holy Trainer - white #1 cracked at the lock, repaired, still have it as a backup
White #2 - replacement for #1,
black - cracked. Will go for another standard cage since I like the look better.
I won't wear them in the shower and then lube etc, because that's how the two cracked. But they're the most comfortable, and I really don't need the "locked up, never got out for 6 years" experience. Can't touch my cock, and masturbate is fine. If they had an intermediate size, I'd go for it. The long is a tad too long, the short is a tad too short, and also narrower than I can fit into.

Shower head cage - short, but they need to cover the top of the head, not just the front. Uncomfortable.

Stainless whatever that fell apart 5 minutes after it arrived. Cheap price, cheap weld. Proved that I have no skill in welding, and served to convince me that I didn't want to try to shorten the Bon4M long. Instead I modified the solid ring to use with a Bon4M, so I didn't lose out completely

Bon4M long - too long. WAY too long. Created sores, bumped my chair in front and pushed into my abdomen in back.

Bon4M short - in use with the modified ring and now security screw pin. Tends to get used, alternating with the Holy Trainer. Just about the right size, but I wish that they made a 47mm ring. 45 gives ball burn, 50 is too big.

Someday, maybe, a MM Jailbird. Hard to justify the cost though.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

fineline wrote:There was the spiral cage- impossible and painful to wear. It went into a landfill somewhere and is rusting away.
Let's say $35.00
fineline wrote:Then the Jailhouse - wore it, caused sores. Gave it away.
Maybe another $35.00
fineline wrote:Holy Trainer - white #1 cracked at the lock, repaired, still have it as a backup
$165.00
fineline wrote: White #2 - replacement for #1, black - cracked.
$165.00
fineline wrote: Shower head cage - short, but they need to cover the top of the head, not just the front. Uncomfortable.
$35.00
fineline wrote:Bon4M long - too long. WAY too long. Created sores, bumped my chair in front and pushed into my abdomen in back.
$199.00
fineline wrote: Bon4M short - in use with the modified ring and now security screw pin.
$199.00
fineline wrote:Someday, maybe, a MM Jailbird. Hard to justify the cost though.
If I have my estimates correct, it looks like you could have purchased two MM Jailbirds for what you have spent. :shock:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
fineline

Post by fineline »

If I have my estimates correct, it looks like you could have purchased two MM Jailbirds for what you have spent.
Not really. I'm "thrifty" - so the shower head cage was something like $15 including shipping, and the one that fell apart was about the same. Some auctions go really low. White HT @2 was a warranty replacement sheath only. Bought the black one though and will have to pay for the second black sheath when I get there. B4M #1 was about $140 with the shipping. B4M#2 was just the cage, no cost, (long story) and I'm using the rings from the first one. Ought to get rid of the first cage though because I will never use it again. But still, more than I expected to get into. The thing is, I would have ordered everything wrong if I had purchased a MM up front. Now I have a much better idea what size I really am.
0 x
johnricke
Last orgasm: December 23rd, 2022
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by johnricke »

We started off with a Jail House device because it came with multiple sizing rings. Then got a CB6Ks because I thought it might be less noticeable under clothing. The we got the PA5K. After many months I just had to give the Holy Trainer a try. At the moment the only one that really works long term is the PA5K. With that one I can be locked pretty much indefinitely.
0 x
VerySubmissiveSwitch

Post by VerySubmissiveSwitch »

I have five, not counting the previous 4 CB-X000 devices that ended up being crap in my book for a number of reasons.
0 x
mzs

Post by mzs »

just one.CB-6000.metal is too heavy.
0 x
mst

Post by mst »

3 devices from China: 1. "close" to cb-6000 (broke in 2 weeks), 2. metal cage (too big& not fit), 3. metal cage with urethal (very painful, not good quality).
Next was original CB6000s (problem with sleeping :oops: ) and las Bon4m (better but it can't be worn all time without unlocking for cleanig).
Now I'm thinking about Lori's device but I can't decide which model :)
0 x