The Contender ~ My newest device

For the gearheads in the audience
mcn

The Contender ~ My newest device

Post by mcn »

I've been prototyping a new design since July and have finally created a version that I really like. It's met my goals of reducing weight as much as possible while retaining structural strength, and offering a custom made device that is lower in price than anything Mature Metal or Steelworxx offers.

I've name this trapped ball device the Contender, and the base model is $250.00, which I feel is a very competitive price. You build the device to your own specifications, and several options and upgrades are available. My turnaround is quick, and I'm normally able to fabricate and ship a device within a day of purchase.

A preview picture is below...total weight of the device shown is 3-1/2 ounces (without a padlock.) More pictures of the Contender showing it's several available options may be seen on my website, at...

http://malechastitynow.com/index.php?ro ... duct_id=85
the Contender
the Contender
Contender_01.JPG (42.67 KiB) Viewed 4698 times
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: The Contender ~ My newest device

Post by Tom Allen »

I like the minimalist design.
0 x
mcn

Post by mcn »

Thanks Tom. I'm a really big fan of minimalist design. The very first chastity device I began making & offered publicly was the CockTrap, which is about as minimal as one can get...
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

I think this is likely to be O/our first "made to measure" device after W/we have experimented with another cheapo which is on its way. Having started in plastic, gone to resin and now using stainless W/we can certainly see the benefits of stainless and a straightforward design such as this appeals to my design mind !!

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Looks like you have a very nice product there. It does look lighter in weight than the MM devices and great that you have incorporated a PA option.

With the quick turn-a-round time and price you might just give MM a run for their money.

Good Luck.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
slave d

Post by slave d »

slave d wrote:I think this is likely to be O/our first "made to measure" device after W/we have experimented with another cheapo which is on its way. Having started in plastic, gone to resin and now using stainless W/we can certainly see the benefits of stainless and a straightforward design such as this appeals to my design mind !!

d
Finally went ahead and ordered a Contender yesterday, so it will be a new device (O/our first custom made) for a new year. W/we have been involved in chastity for nearly a year now and are more settled on what W/we want and need. MsM decided She wanted the security screw option and i'm hopefull that will mean longer periods of cage time as it's nor so quick to lock/unlock.

Mark is an absolute delight to work with, virtually instant communication on a query I had, best service ever. Can't wait for the Contender to arrive so W/we can ditch the current Chinese model though it's been good for setting up measurements etc for the Contender ........ hope i did everything correctly !!

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
slave d

Post by slave d »

All locked up in MsM's new Contender ....... snug as a bug in a rug !! Beautifully made and only 5 days for delivery from USA to a NZ rural town, that's what i call service. Total time from order to delivery in NZ (and this is over the Christmas, New Year time) was 9 days or 7 working days !!!

i'll give a better report after a few days wear but as value for money goes with custom devices this has got to be hard to beat imho.

d
0 x
New Zealand
stuffedfox

Post by stuffedfox »

slave d wrote:All locked up in MsM's new Contender ....... snug as a bug in a rug !! Beautifully made and only 5 days for delivery from USA to a NZ rural town, that's what i call service. Total time from order to delivery in NZ (and this is over the Christmas, New Year time) was 9 days or 7 working days !!!

i'll give a better report after a few days wear but as value for money goes with custom devices this has got to be hard to beat imho.

d
Thanks for the review. Looking to get a custom device. These off the shelf ones cause edema.
0 x
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17

Post by peter_rabbit »

SlaveD, I just received my Contender recently too! I ordered it on a Monday and got it by Friday.

Mine has a top-mount post which I do think adds to comfort - Mark suggested it and gave good advice. MaleChastityNow (MCN) build quality is great. The design is light and strong and smooth.
0 x
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

Looks great, I like the way the locking bar goes outwards rather than up and angled like a few ive seen.
I also like the special security screw lock (My KH would live that)
Id love to see more options on the Ring to Gap area or maybe that's at a request on order.

I say all this but my KH will not permit this expense (Maybe some day)
0 x
Her Words Her Commands....End of Line.