Male Chastity Now - Stainless Steel Cage Prototype Review

For the gearheads in the audience
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17
Male Chastity Now - Stainless Steel Cage Prototype Review

Post by peter_rabbit »

Hello,

I want to finally relate my experience with a new steel chastity device from Male Chastity Now. I drafted this up last month after a long term, 100 hour test. Mine has an oval base ring, two cage rings, a flat wide plate shielding the frenum and glans, and bars running side-to-side. You can see MCN’s original posting here: here.

I think the plate is really awesome. I press up against it comfortably. More than comfortable, it is pleasurable. I create a huge slick of pre-cum between my glans and the plate most time I check. I love the feel. Waking up in it feels great. Nighttime erections are held firmly, but never ever hurt. They don't keep me awake in un-pleasurable discomfort like the rest. After I get erect, I do pull on my scrotum to pull back skin to gain back slack, but that's with any trapped ball device. No lubrication is really necessary in this device.

I adore that plate. If you don't mind me gushing a bit, but I really have bonded to this device.

The plate provides protection. Rubbing the wide, smooth, warm steel feels good, as your fingers wander to touch your guarded frenum. Erections press flat against the steel plate which firmly pushes back like a confident hand. The plate is a nice big surface for pre-cum to build up upon... and then it feels like silk over steel. It's probably the comfortable thing I've worn on my cock. I should qualify, the most comfortable thing I’ve worn for over 100 hours. ;)

(Ok, enough about the plate!)

The weight of the device is perfect. It draws things down just the right amount. The quality of the stainless steel far surpasses the numerous cheap Chinese steel knock-offs. Plastic devices pop up too much for me. This draws things down nicely without pulling too much.

I find it very easy to clean and rinse. There's just enough room to get water and soap, and to inspect my cock for health and status. I have no problem dabbing up drips in the bathroom. I do sit, but I have been mostly sitting since I got my PA piercing. I can direct the stream out the hole if pressed up against the plate. Your micturitions may vary.

I've really enjoyed working with Mark. He has always been prompt and professional in all our interactions. He communicates well, and have been patient in sharing his experience to help me through questions, to ensure I get the right fit.

In summary, I really recommend Male Chastity Now. MCN doesn't get as much air-time as some other manufacturers. I think this new device will be popular when he releases it to the world.

This past month, I got an upgrade to include a PA pin secured on the bottom of the plate with a security screw. Later, I’ll relate my first few days with the PA pin, and my current locked status (100 hours and counting). :D

Peter Rabbit
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Male Chastity Now - Stainless Steel Cage Prototype Revie

Post by Tom Allen »

peter_rabbit wrote: [...] a long term, 100 hour test.
:cough:

Isn't that like, umm, 4 days?
0 x
peter_rabbit

Post by peter_rabbit »

Tom, ha! Thanks for math check! ;)
I'll be more careful about using the phrase "long term" in the future. :P

I'll rephrase....
I've tried a number of DHGate metal devices, and the CB*K plastic and Holy Trainer resin devices, the first being the CB-2000. I've found them almost impossible to sleep in, or wear without constant re-lubrication, funk, or eventual discomfort and pinching.

So, for me, anything approaching two days is a milestone. I'm naturally pretty cautious, and try to take things in small steps.

I've been able to wear this device without feeling like I need to break in my genitals to cope. It's been the equivalent of going to a good shoe store, and finding a pair of shoes that actually fit, and not bind if that experience translates. The stainless steel is of good quality, and the device doesn't pinch or have any rough edges. Thus, I've gone device-less before this one from MCN.

Maybe I'll feel different later - less gushy and more analytical - but I do feel I could wear this indefinitely.

With the added PA hook, it is still tremendously comfortable. Perhaps more so, as I'm held in position. The hook doesn't wiggle or move, or find a way to pinch the skin. I was very cautious about pushing or pulling on the piercing... But I've had zero issues. More than that, the PA hook simply disappears in most situations.

- Peter Rabbit
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

8-)
0 x
LockedandLoved

Post by LockedandLoved »

Tom Allen wrote:
peter_rabbit wrote: [...] a long term, 100 hour test.
:cough:

Isn't that like, umm, 4 days?
There's Tom using logic and reason again. ;)

The device looks pretty cool. I would wear it.
0 x
Trying to figure this out while keeping my sanity
peter_rabbit

Post by peter_rabbit »

LockedandLoved wrote:The device looks pretty cool. I would wear it.
I do think the wide plate is a novel design element, and it works well for a number of reasons. I think MCN's device is a quality alternative to a MM Jailbird. And he is able to turn around work quickly. While getting the PA modification done, I also added an alternate base ring with a security bolt and the plastic+wire security seals. Those security upgrades were very reasonably priced.

Yeah, it does look cool. This is the first device I've owned that my wife actually asked about me putting on again. :D She actually mentioned it a few times.

Yeah, I've had it for a few months and have been wearing it for no more than a few days. I had been patiently sizing up my PA to 4 gauge so that I could get the PA hook anchored to the plate. It uses a security screw to hold it in place. Nothing moves.

Before the hook, I was wearing a small ID (1/2") 4 gauge ball-and-socket ring from Body Circle. I used Hugo's Amazing Tape (a clear vinyl tape that my wife bought) to tie the ring to the plate. I got the idea on this forum from the discussion about surveyor's flagging tape. That worked well for 5 days until I decided to check on how the small ID was treating my piercing and urethra. The only issue with that solution is that folds developed in the tape, and could trap urine. So it required more diligence in cleaning up.

With that solution I could pull back more... slide back and forth along the plate. But I couldn't pull out or access my sensitive frenum, since it was held to the plate.

It's funny, that vinyl tape showed up on the counter, for completely normal reasons... and the gears in my brain started spinning furiously. I immediately locked myself up and was very happy for that 5 day stint. I was so excited to be unable to pull out, I wore the device to work.

Before that I was not comfortable tugging on the PA yet, as I was still gauging up. So I was just wearing my smaller PA rings, which just got smushed sideways when I chubbed out. Surprisingly comfy.
0 x
peter_rabbit

Post by peter_rabbit »

Tom Allen wrote:8-)
Hey, you know what Tom?... You're just egging me on to keep this on until I earn the "long term" adjective. ;) You're just far more subtle than other forums. :P

I do hope to be in this for most of October. It'll be one week without removal this evening. The problem with me saying these things is that I see people jinx themselves shortly after making statements of "I can be in this forever"!

All the best,
Peter Rabbit
0 x
mcn

Post by mcn »

"So I was just wearing my smaller PA rings, which just got smushed sideways when I chubbed out."

Are you still getting "smushed sideways" and "chubbed" out since having replaced the PA rings with the upgraded pin arrangement?
0 x
peter_rabbit

Post by peter_rabbit »

mcn wrote:"So I was just wearing my smaller PA rings, which just got smushed sideways when I chubbed out."

Are you still getting "smushed sideways" and "chubbed" out since having replaced the PA rings with the upgraded pin arrangement?
To clarify, it was the loose captured bead ring in my PA which was still comfortable even when turned sideways when pressed up against the plate, even when I was getting a chubby or "full" erection. It didn't bother me at all. I was using a 1/2" CBR though. A 5/8" was too big.

The PA hook aligns everything nicely. I've got enough room to relax when flaccid, not to press up against the plate and bars. It doesn't move side-to-side, and just keeps everything in place.

When I get erect, my head expands to press against the plate and against the sides.

I've tried other mechanisms to pin myself into a chastity device. But unfortunately, I found the PA-cable pinchy when I tried it with the CB6K-small and the Holy Trainer (v1). I tried to install the CBR around bars of various devices, and got pinched too. Things just got moved too much under clothes. :(

So I'm very happy with the PA hook. I'm happy that it doesn't move. It feels secure and safe and very "real". And in normal everyday activities, I don't notice the PA hook at all. My erections are held by the steel, and that pressure pulls the whole assembly forward.

I'm out now of the device now. The piercing, urethra, and the entire tip had zero health issues. A ingrown hair was the most distracting. :roll:

With the the PA hook there's no pushing or pulling on the piercing, and there's no risk of pinching. When I get a chance I'll post a close-up of the hook.
0 x
peter_rabbit

Post by peter_rabbit »

_01 - MCN Cage w PA Pin - Side.JPG
_01 - MCN Cage w PA Pin - Side.JPG (106.78 KiB) Viewed 5184 times
Here's a shot of the early Contender prototype which used a vertical steel plate with a 4g PA hook installed
0 x