steelworxx upgrade

For the gearheads in the audience
gnobodhi

steelworxx upgrade

Post by gnobodhi »

I'm currently using the Holy Trainer 2. I like it; it's comfortable and stealthy...really, it's what got me back into chastity after some frustrating experiences with other plastic devices.

However, the security factor has convinced me to get a PA piercing and a Steelworxx device.

I really like the Looker 3, but the PA lock raises some questions for me in terms of stealth and comfort.

Also like the Securo Cage 2, but the minimalist design looks like too much fun to me. ;)

QUESTIONS:

1. Anyone have experience with the Looker 03? How's the stealth and comfort?

2. Anyone have experience with the Securo Cage 2? How much fun can you have with it on? And how does the locking mechanism work?

3. AND...How about this idea? What about a custom version of the Looker 3? Instead of the PA lock, incorporate the locking PA wand of the Securo 2?
0 x
maff2k

Re: steelworxx upgrade

Post by maff2k »

I got a PA two weeks ago and am wearing a custom tube jacket now. It's like the regular tube from Steelworxx but has extra bars from top to bottom in front of the tube. There are pics in the "devices for sale" section (guess where it came from!)

I have to say it's very well made and the pa has made it feel very secure. I'm loving the lack of ball ring. I can hardly tell I'm wearing it. The only slight issue is that the diameter is slightly too big for me. But then I can't afford new so beggars can't be choosers....

I know it doesn't really help you but the securo cage would be the one I'd lean towards but maybe just a ring until your pa is completely healed.
0 x
gnobodhi

Post by gnobodhi »

thanks for the input, maff2k.

how's the PA working out for you? what's the healing time like?

i haven't mine done yet--not really worried about the piercing experience (i've got a pretty high pain tolerance) but am concerned that the recovery time might cause some inconvenience. i am a distance runner, and i wonder how long the PA piercing will keep me out of training?

i also am drawn to the securo cage, but, unfortunately, have not been able to find much user feedback on this device...it's pretty new. need to do more research before dropping $$$, but i have to admit it is tempting!
0 x
maff2k

Post by maff2k »

PA seems to be healing ok. It only bled a little on day one. I got pierced at 14g and had a 2mm ring in to start. I have now moved via 2.5mm to 3mm. After 2 weeks I felt up to wearing the tube. It twinged a little at first but now seems fine.

I'm probably going to sell this Tube on as it's really too big a diameter for me. Then I have to decide between a custom Tube or the Securo cage.

As for healing time I got pierced first thing in the morning. Spent the day cleaning the house. Next day I was at work. I'm fairly active at work. I wore tight fitting underwear. No rubbing or soreness. Of course your mileage may vary but searching online I don't find any problems other than sizing up too quickly.

Hope this helps

M
0 x
Albert Steel

Post by Albert Steel »

maff2k wrote:PA seems to be healing ok. It only bled a little on day one. I got pierced at 14g and had a 2mm ring in to start. I have now moved via 2.5mm to 3mm. After 2 weeks I felt up to wearing the tube. It twinged a little at first but now seems fine.
So in 2 weeks after getting pierced you've already stretched it twice and hanging a tube from the piercing? :shock:

Sounds very fast since all the information I've found says you should wait two months before stretching to allow it to heal, let alone hanging heavy items from it.. and wait _at least_ two weeks between each sizing up.
I thought I was being a bit hasty when I changed from original 2,4mm to 3mm after 6 weeks.
0 x
maff2k

Post by maff2k »

I hear what you're saying there. It does seem fast but it'd healed well and tolerated the sizing. Maybe I've been hasty, I'd read the same things that you have. I just felt healed enough to move up. I've had no ill effects. As always it's an individual thing and others may take longer. For example a lot of what I read talked about the first time urinating would sting horribly - I had no pain at all.

We all know our bodies and what we can tolerate. I wouldn't tell anyone to rush anything - maybe I did but I seem to have got away with it!

M
0 x
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17

Post by peter_rabbit »

Maff2k, perhaps we are missing details on the timeline here. Did you heal at 12g for 4-6 weeks? And after stretching to 8g, and being two weeks being comfortable there, then you started using your PA device?

If you only got the piercing two weeks ago, your experience is well outside the norm.

Most people recommend you let it heal or you could suffer a set back. See Elayne Angel's blog (and her excellent book) for example: http://www.piercingbible.com/blog/2012/ ... ing-photos There's lots of resources out there. There's also plenty of reports of people going too fast, and ruining their piercing for future fun!

Perhaps you're like Wolverine with mutant healing powers!! ;)

Good luck!
Peter Rabbit
0 x
maff2k

Post by maff2k »

No, I'm two weeks in from piercing - as I say I seem to have been lucky. No swelling, little bleeding. very happy so far. Time will tell if I have rushed things but I didn't do anything that hurt. Hurt is a great way of telling if things aren't right.

Thank of the link - I've read a lot about healing time and stretching. Really I've only gone up 1mm which isn't a great lot - I only did that as I felt 2mm was a little thin and I didn't want the cheese-string-cutter effect!

Not sure about the mutant part, maybe just a little lucky :)

M
0 x
Albert Steel

Post by Albert Steel »

maff2k wrote: For example a lot of what I read talked about the first time urinating would sting horribly - I had no pain at all.
Same here. And the actual piercing, a walk in the park can be more painful :)

I'm expecting to get the steelworxx looker03 in 3 weeks and it's coming with a 4mm lock so that's kind of the target size for me and there's plenty of time to get there, allowing time to heal.

As to the matter of PA in general, i'm a bit surprised that it has been less than a triumph here regarding home base. In fact at the moment it's totally off limits with anything hanging from the piercing. Tried a curved barbell and the original captive bead ring so far.. :cry:

Wonder if anyone has had similar experiences?
0 x
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17

Post by peter_rabbit »

maff2k wrote:No, I'm two weeks in from piercing - as I say I seem to have been lucky. No swelling, little bleeding. very happy so far. Time will tell if I have rushed things but I didn't do anything that hurt. Hurt is a great way of telling if things aren't right.

Thank of the link - I've read a lot about healing time and stretching. Really I've only gone up 1mm which isn't a great lot - I only did that as I felt 2mm was a little thin and I didn't want the cheese-string-cutter effect!

Not sure about the mutant part, maybe just a little lucky :)

M
I do agree, it was a small diameter change. The larger gauges go in larger steps. I agree that a larger diameter is more comfortable, and safer. I was pierced as 2.4mm and healed with a 3.2mm ring. The surrounding skin was uncomfortable being pressed and pulled for about a month. 4mm finally felt good.
0 x