Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
FreakManVA

Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by FreakManVA »

Ha, good topic I just crossed one of these last night.

I was supposed to go 9 days for this first session, .... Ok that's a lie, I was supposed to go 7 days without a device & didn't make it (beyond 5) so she added 2 days making it nine days this 2nd attempt.
Last night I was rubbing on her, scratching & massaging her back she was enjoying the attention. I said hey you know what today is right? She couldn't think of it, uh the 25th of August? Monday?
No I said, today is Eight! That went right over her head though. So I said you know eight as in tomorrow will be nine?
Ohhhhhhh, I get it she said, yeah tomorrow will be nine won't it. Yes I proclaimed with great pride & big smiles looking forward to the prospect that I may actually be allowed to experience an orgasm!
That's when it happened, she said "Well you know what that means in German don't you, Nein"?
LOL all I could think was, WOW that could very well be how she came up with 9 in the first place.
2 x
MrCage

Post by MrCage »

When I told Mrs.Cage that I like to masturbate when she's not home: she said, " Those days are over."
1 x
It's good to be caged.
slave d

Post by slave d »

Last night when i was bathing MsM prior to Her evening playtime, She pulled my cock out of my panties, looked me in the eye and as She fondled it said ...... "you do realise this is MY COCK don't you" .............. YES MISS !!!

d
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Tame Lion

Post by Tame Lion »

I like, "Because I said so."

Gets me every time.
1 x
Blog: http://www.malechastityjournal.com
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
Locked up 24/7 since January 2014.
JetMirage

Post by JetMirage »

She's had some good ones. Too many to remember. A couple of more recent things she's said are:

(While feeling my balls) "These are still pretty small. I know they can get bigger. You may just have to be locked up for a while."

-And-

"You are going to be locked up for a long time... (a pause)... a very, VERY long time." And then she started laughing. I still don't know how long she plans on stringing me out.
3 x
-Jet
Devices: Jailbird, Holy Trainer
KinKey is my Keyhoder
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

We had talked about me going till Christmas with out , someone said only 116 days till Christmas. I said that will have a different meaning for us. She said " why " , I said that's our date She said " maybe , maybe longer we'll see "

She has been reading a lot lately , so I don't know what to expect next. The other day she said " maybe we could try milking "

life gets better everyday!!!!
1 x
For her pleasure is my reward
LockedandLoved

Post by LockedandLoved »

Just finished 30 days with no orgasm. MK finally let me cum on her back and without even opening her eyes says

"Clean me up"
1 x
Trying to figure this out while keeping my sanity
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

LockedandLoved wrote:Just finished 30 days with no orgasm. MK finally let me cum on her back and without even opening her eyes says

"Clean me up"
:lol: No way she could do it herself.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
LockedandLoved

Post by LockedandLoved »

locked4her55 wrote:
LockedandLoved wrote:Just finished 30 days with no orgasm. MK finally let me cum on her back and without even opening her eyes says

"Clean me up"
:lol: No way she could do it herself.
Haha very true. This was the first time she had ordered me to do it though. She's the best
2 x
Trying to figure this out while keeping my sanity
grubber

Post by grubber »

On a promised orgasm night my wife was edging me after having several orgasms of her own.

She had me right on the edge of exploding when she said..."I have been thinking hard about the way things are going and have decided things would be better if you never had a full orgasm again"..then she let go. I couldn't hold back and and a small spurt came out. She smiled and said: "I'm glad your cock agrees".

It's been almost 3 years since that night.
6 x