Does anyone have experience with the DreamLover 2000?

Living the real life under lock and key
soulmate

Does anyone have experience with the DreamLover 2000?

Post by soulmate »

We've been considering saving up to get a DreamLover 2000 electric pulse add-on to use with our male chastity device, and I'm wondering if anyone here has tried it. Was it everything you hoped it would be? Were there any problems? Was it worth the money? Is there anything we ought to try first, to be sure we will actually enjoy it as much as we think we will? Please share your experiences here.
0 x
Tame Lion

Re: Does anyone have experience with the DreamLover 2000?

Post by Tame Lion »

I looked at that and decided it was a lot of money. Southwood Princess who coauthors the male chastity journal with me,found a small dog training collar that is easily adapted to fit under the balls. She has been using it with her husband. Lioness and I got one and we have been using it too. It is effective for both commands and correction and costs under $100.
0 x
Blog: http://www.malechastityjournal.com
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
Locked up 24/7 since January 2014.
soulmate

Post by soulmate »

Tame Lion wrote:I looked at that and decided it was a lot of money. Southwood Princess who coauthors the male chastity journal with me,found a small dog training collar that is easily adapted to fit under the balls. She has been using it with her husband. Lioness and I got one and we have been using it too. It is effective for both commands and correction and costs under $100.
That's an interesting idea. What brand do you recommend?
0 x
Tame Lion

Post by Tame Lion »

The one we have is http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BFK ... UTF8&psc=1 the small dog trainer. Lioness uses it with me and Princess uses it with her caged male. It's working out very well. We have a few recent posts about it on your blog. http://www.malechastityjournal.com
0 x
Blog: http://www.malechastityjournal.com
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
Locked up 24/7 since January 2014.
m333

Post by m333 »

I have one, I bought it used from someone on fetlife for just under 400 dollars. I had a cb6000s at the time too, so i tried hooking it up, but i found that it wasn't as comfortable for daily use as my Queens Keep. So I had MatureMetal custom make a cage that would accept the Dreamlover. Over all i really like it. It was everything I wanted, shocks can vary in strength and are fully adjustable. If you have any other questions I would be more than happy to answer them
0 x
Kaiserskier

Post by Kaiserskier »

I have owned a DreamLover 2000 Pro for over 18 months now and I've got to say it is the most ingenious device ever conceived. I also have a dog shock collar but these are two different things. The shock collar does not work with a chastity belt and is not comfortable for more than a few hours as the electrodes have spikes that pinch deeply in the skin. My wife and I find that the shock collar is a nice piece during a scene and particularly during intercourse itself. The DreamLover on the other hand is a serious disciplining tool that works perfectly with a chastity cage (in our case I use a custom made Jail Bird from Mature Metal), can be worn for longer periods of time comfortably (the DL itself does not add any discomfort to you existing chastity device), and allows for very creative and detailed levels of control by the key holder, such as confining the wearer to a specific radius from the remote control (otherwise it shocks), causing the wearer to stay on all fours otherwise it shocks (it has a built in gyroscope for that, an it is very precise), programming automated shocking discipline, delivering rewards through the micro vibrator that works very efficiently as an arousal inducer, sending pre-programmed binary commands through the vibrator, among other advanced and very creative functions. Plus all of it is available through a very small remote that fits any small purse. Plus everything, from pulse strength to duration and count, to detailed vibrator functioning is fully configurable with the included software.

There is really nothing like it and I still find it dazzling that someone could muster the deep understanding of the femdom relationship, the will to conceive such a product, the ability to design and program it, and have it manufactured and marketed.

The product is expensive, yes, but only because there is so much R&D into his thing and the volumes are not really very high. But believe me, the product is real, it works just as advertised, and you won't be sorrow if you are willing to advance your femdom relationship to the next level.
0 x
LockedandLoved

Post by LockedandLoved »

Kaiserskier wrote:I have owned a DreamLover 2000 Pro for over 18 months now and I've got to say it is the most ingenious device ever conceived. I also have a dog shock collar but these are two different things. The shock collar does not work with a chastity belt and is not comfortable for more than a few hours as the electrodes have spikes that pinch deeply in the skin. My wife and I find that the shock collar is a nice piece during a scene and particularly during intercourse itself. The DreamLover on the other hand is a serious disciplining tool that works perfectly with a chastity cage (in our case I use a custom made Jail Bird from Mature Metal), can be worn for longer periods of time comfortably (the DL itself does not add any discomfort to you existing chastity device), and allows for very creative and detailed levels of control by the key holder, such as confining the wearer to a specific radius from the remote control (otherwise it shocks), causing the wearer to stay on all fours otherwise it shocks (it has a built in gyroscope for that, an it is very precise), programming automated shocking discipline, delivering rewards through the micro vibrator that works very efficiently as an arousal inducer, sending pre-programmed binary commands through the vibrator, among other advanced and very creative functions. Plus all of it is available through a very small remote that fits any small purse. Plus everything, from pulse strength to duration and count, to detailed vibrator functioning is fully configurable with the included software.

There is really nothing like it and I still find it dazzling that someone could muster the deep understanding of the femdom relationship, the will to conceive such a product, the ability to design and program it, and have it manufactured and marketed.

The product is expensive, yes, but only because there is so much R&D into his thing and the volumes are not really very high. But believe me, the product is real, it works just as advertised, and you won't be sorrow if you are willing to advance your femdom relationship to the next level.
Not to disparage the DL2000 but does anyone else find this post very sales pitchy?

Especially from a user who has exactly one post and it just happens to be a product endorsement ?
0 x
Trying to figure this out while keeping my sanity
Michele

Post by Michele »

LockedandLoved... ugh... sometimes it's hard to tell... I mean we do have it in the rules that you need to introduce in the Hello World thread and we hope people do their thing. I suppose if this one doesn't their account could be removed.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
LockedandLoved

Post by LockedandLoved »

Lady M wrote:LockedandLoved... ugh... sometimes it's hard to tell... I mean we do have it in the rules that you need to introduce in the Hello World thread and we hope people do their thing. I suppose if this one doesn't their account could be removed.
That's true

One post and it's the same day he registered as a user. Seems a little fishy
0 x
Trying to figure this out while keeping my sanity
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

LockedandLoved wrote:Not to disparage the DL2000 but does anyone else find this post very sales pitchy?

Especially from a user who has exactly one post and it just happens to be a product endorsement ?
That was my thought, as well. Wonder if he joined before or after this thread was posted? :o
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271