Does anyone else practice chastity without a cage?

Living the real life under lock and key
williem61

Does anyone else practice chastity without a cage?

Post by williem61 »

My wife has been controlling my orgasms for about six years now. We have used cages in the past, but she still likes to use me from time to time and gets annoyed at my lack of performance after being locked up for a while. She demands I use the honor system. We have known each other for thirty years so she knows when I cum. She hates how I act afterwards, as do I, so hence the lifestyle. I guess I want to know if anyone else does it this way, and does anyone consider it kind of a cheat. BTW, I get one a year, maybe two.
0 x
kunst

Re: Does anyone else practice chastity without a cage?

Post by kunst »

I do not use a cage everiday. I use it only when I am so excited that I cannot sleep.
But, our rythms are much different. In fact, the "rule" is that after each orgasm I am not allowed to cum for at least 4 days, then my wife decides when I have permission to cum again, but in general it does not go over 10 days. One particuar: during this denial period, we have intercourse almost every day, so I am very horny all the time. Moreover, some of these orgasms (every 4-10 days) are ruined.
0 x
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17

Post by peter_rabbit »

Yes. Starting in December, I accomplished 92 days without masturbation. No fondling at all, all without a cage.

I made it to a total of 160 days without giving myself an orgasm. I really wanted to reach 180 days, but in the three weeks after I got my Prince Albert (PA) piercing, my sweet wife was so cautious and gentle stroking my shaft and avoiding my piercing and frenum... I was going crazy with nearly ruined orgasms. I couldn't take it anymore. She wanted me to show her what I could take physically after the PA.

If it weren't for the PA, I could have made it to half a year.

I am so pleased at my self control.

That said, chastity devices are a treat! :D
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

peter_rabbit wrote:Starting in December, I accomplished 92 days without masturbation. No fondling at all, all without a cage.

Congrats. You're a better man than me.
peter_rabbit wrote:I am so pleased at my self control.
Self control without a cage? What's that. :lol:
peter_rabbit wrote:That said, chastity devices are a treat! :D
Why yes they are. :D
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

Yes, after the honeymoon, 90% of married men practice chastity without a cage.

Oh wait...I thought you were talking about celibacy. Sorry.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

My wife prefers the honor system and I am rarely locked, maybe 3-4 times per year. Being locked is more my thing than her thing and I do wish I was locked more often. However she enjoys feeling my erection against her when she calls playtime over as she falls asleep. She also "gets" that it is more difficult for me to remain chaste when I am not locked.

My wife definitely can tell if I masturbated by my change in attitude. She also likes my behavior better when I am denied.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

After ten or so years using a cage, we've spent the last couple of years on the honor system. It's a very different dynamic for us, and it took some time for me to really get into the swing of it, so to speak.

Mrs. Edge has suggested that we go back to the cage, but I vetoed that because it's bike season. In the fall, though, I may start looking at one of those DH Gate metal cages, like the 80 or 81, just as a change from the CB3000.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Tom Allen wrote:After ten or so years using a cage, we've spent the last couple of years on the honor system. It's a very different dynamic for us, and it took some time for me to really get into the swing of it, so to speak.

Mrs. Edge has suggested that we go back to the cage, but I vetoed that because it's bike season. In the fall, though, I may start looking at one of those DH Gate metal cages, like the 80 or 81, just as a change from the CB3000.
Oooo yay, I think little Tommy should be back in a cage!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Tom Allen wrote:Mrs. Edge has suggested that we go back to the cage, but I vetoed that because it's bike season.
and all this time I thought Mrs. Edge called the shots. ;)
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Lady M wrote: Oooo yay, I think little Tommy should be back in a cage!
As it happens, the idea of locking me in a device is actually *more* of a turn-on for her than it is for me. When I first described the CB3000 to her (it was new at the time) she said "You've got to get that!"

It's just that after 10 or more years, it we needed a recharge, so we stopped using it. We spent well over a year during which I only had a (heh) handful of ruined orgasms, and then this past year has been mainly vanilla. We've been talking about trying some new things, but we haven't totally agreed on what direction it should take.
locked4her55 wrote: and all this time I thought Mrs. Edge called the shots. ;)
Well, yeah, but when road bike season is on, it doesn't count. ;)

Seriously, I know that we're all looking for the Holy Grail of devices - the one that can be worn indefinitely with no need for cleaning, and that will allow a full range of motion for any and all activities... but the *reality* is that sometimes you just need to take the thing off. I was riding an upright hybrid until a few years ago, but when I traded up to those fast, light road machines wearing a cage - hell, or even a cockring - just wasn't going to work.
0 x