A New Device...

For the gearheads in the audience
LockedinLust

A New Device...

Post by LockedinLust »

Many members of the chastity community want a device which can offer them the utmost security. Most devices make claims that they are secure, yet they all seem to be easily escapable; leaving you to your own self-discipline not to “cheat”. Making these devices secure usually requires drastic modifications, and these changes can be extremely uncomfortable, even unbearable. Even with these alterations, the device still lacks adequate security.

Now imagine a chastity device that not only offers true security, but is also comfortable. Wearing a device that once it’s locked in place, the only form of removal is from your keyholder. Imagine wearing this device for as long as your keyholder wishes, knowing you cannot escape. Locked in Lust’s flagship device, The Vice, offers just that.

Visit us at http://www.lockedinlust.com, and pre-order yours today!

0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: A New Device...

Post by Tom Allen »

Well, this certainly took you long enough. Didn't you mention this a couple of years ago?

Chastity has gone out of style now. It's like the MySpace of kink. We're all into other things around here. 8-)

Edit:
Okay, seriously. I checked out your website. I like the idea in general, but some things concern me.
First, you've got a hinged cuff ring. CB-X got away from the hinged rings because they tended to break at the hinge point, and because so many people complained that the hinge section was pinching or chafing.

Next, there's the flange at the end of the cage. It looks thin compared to the CB-X models, and I'm wondering how well it will hold up in real-world usage.

Finally, the added anti-pullout section looks like it clamps from the sides, and could possibly be a bit fiddly to install. Also, IME, the more parts that you have fitting together, the more potential there is for snagging stray hairs.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

A few questions for LockedinLust.

How have you solved the pinching with the hinged rings? When I had the old style CB3k that was my biggest complaint. If I'm seeing it right, there's hinges on the base and penis rig. Pinching under the sack was bad enough but under the penis, no way.

The gripper part of the penis looks to be vertical. For me, this would probably cause my penis to turn 90 degrees in the cage. Have you had reports of this?

Would it be possible to show an assembly drawing on you site? Something like an exploded view with each part separate and lines, like when you buy something that needs to be assembled. With your pictures it's hard to see how everything looks and goes together.

What are your available dimensions? You don't state cage or ring size.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
LockedinLust

Post by LockedinLust »

Tom, I appreciate your concerns for the community. The Vice has been undergoing several modifications over the last few months from my own concerns, as well as those from a score of testers. Once all of the issues were addressed, we were able to proceed forward with the publication of the device. The final result, a device which offers unmatched security and comfort.

The more pieces of assembly, the greater the chance of hairs becoming trapped/snagged typically holds true by most devices in the industry. The Vice has strategically placed intersecting points to avoid pinching/pulling. The testers and myself did not complain about any pinching/pulling/chafing problems during the beta test.

To address your final point about the flange at the end of the cage; the 'shaft' of the cage narrows as it approaches the 'head' of the cage, holding the penis in place, and allowing seamless urination whilst worn. If the penis does not reach the head of the cage, urination may still dispel cleanly.

Maintaining proper hygiene with The Vice is also second-to-none. The ventilation holes serve dual purposes. First, to allow the penis to breathe easy, and not become too sweaty whilst worn. Second, it make proper hygiene and cleaning easier than ever, as the entire device can be cleaned in the shower or with a Q-Tip without ever having to be removed.
0 x
LockedinLust

Post by LockedinLust »

Locked by RC,

Yes, the pinching from the hinged rings has been solved. Once the ring is assembled, pinching of the skin or pubic hair ceases to exist. Due to the smooth design of the edges, chafing has also been eliminated with proper care (i.e. applying moisturizing lotion from time to time).

The vertical anti-pullout device has not had any reports of the wearer's penis turning. The anti-pullout has a claw like ridge which holds the penis in place, and the walls are slightly textured, maintaining its posture in the cage.

We are working on an update for the site to include the dimensions of the device. We can also include drawing for reference of where the lines intersect in the near future.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

LockedinLust wrote: To address your final point about the flange at the end of the cage; the 'shaft' of the cage narrows as it approaches the 'head' of the cage, holding the penis in place, and allowing seamless urination whilst worn. If the penis does not reach the head of the cage, urination may still dispel cleanly.
I think that you misunderstood. I'm referring to the flanged end of the cage, where the locking pin, etc., are attached. The earlier CB-X models have had some issues with the cages breaking around the stress points. This happens with guys who wear them for long periods (i.e., weeks at a time) under snug jeans (which don't stretch or allow movement the way that regular men's pants would). Locking pins, guide pins, and the areas around the flange (i.e., the non-round part) are subject to stress forces, and this is where they are most likely to break.
0 x
grubber

Post by grubber »

In my custom modded cheap device posted here: http://chastityforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=59995
I have a similar homemade anti-pullout that I am currently wearing that I wish I could show everybody. I tried the compression from the top in the pic of one of my early prototypes. It worked pretty good but wanted something far more effective. I have side compression with my current one like this locked in lust device that inserts inside my device and it is super effective like lockedinlust claims and they are correct about it's security. Mine kills if I try to remove it. Even better, you will never get back in. It is painful when you try to remove yourself but it allows for easy peeing. In my device, my anti-pullout keeps the head of my penis right against the tip even when totally flaccid which allows for easy peeing standing up without worrying about the mess.
However, the anti-pullout lockedforlust is using has somewhat narrow pressure points to it and it puts the pressure towards the back of the penis which could allow the head of the penis to back away from the cage tip forcing you to have to sit to pee. I have found through a tremendous amount of my own R&D that the narrower or thin the pressure point is can cause bruising or skin breakage over time. Especially from raging hardons when our KH's tease us to death. I had to go to wider pressure points to avoid this problem. I have been wearing mine for months now 24/7 without any problems with skin or comfort.

I am not crazy about hinged anything. Experience has taught me that a solid round ring, anatomical or not, has the best comfort for long term wear. This device has to hinged pieces to deal with, not to mention the stress point on the plastic parts like Tom stated.

Not trying to put this device down by any means. I am just comparing my experience with my modded device. I think locked in lust has come up with a winner I hope. I know from my personal R&D it has to be the most secure "Off the shelf" device on the market today that should appeal to many people that do not have the means to modify their devices or the money to buy a custom device and the price is right also. This is definitely a huge advancement. My only concern is how well it will perform long term under 24/7 lockup and the hinged stuff doesn't cause problems.
Good job on the anti-pullout design guys. We have like minds in this department.
0 x
LockedinLust

Post by LockedinLust »

Tom,

Thank you for the clarification. That's an excellent point you brought up about the flange's stress point. We adverted this from happening with two steps. One, the spacer runs across the entire lengths of the flange, located directly behind the flange; providing additional support. Two, the anti-pullout absorbs most of the stress, and disperses it throughout the rest of the flange. These two innovations allow the user to wear the device long-term without the fear of splitting and pinching.
0 x
LockedinLust

Post by LockedinLust »

Grubber,

Thank you for your feedback about your experiences. After reviewing your pictures, the modification is very similar to the KSD-G3 for the CB-6k, but longer. The problems experienced by the KSD-G3 were pressure points by the head of the penis, trouble urinating, and very painful erections.

The Vice's anti-pullout runs vertical, the same direction as the urethra, resolving the urination troubles. The anti-pullout is also located nearby the base of the shaft which allows it to go unnoticed while wearing the device, and when obtaining an erection. The thickness of the anti-pullout is much thinner than the one presented in your pictures; however, it's one of the features to allow it to go unnoticed, and the texture maintains a strong grip on the penis using the skins natural friction.

The hinges were carefully selected and scrutinized, and brought through many trail & errors before attaining a desirable result. The inner portion of the hinged ring has a small tab which covers the points where the two halves of the ring meet, preventing any pinching and chafing. The hinged anti-pullout never makes direct contact with the penis, as it runs along the outer portion of the cage. Once the anti-pullout is fastened, it has a smooth surface to not cause any pinching on the scrotum.
0 x
LockedinLust

Post by LockedinLust »

Update:

Sizing options are now available on http://www.lockedinlust.com under the Product Overview tab.
0 x