Wife playing the game well...

Living the real life under lock and key
Lockedchef
Wife playing the game well...

Post by Lockedchef »

Well my wife and I just started playing with chastity a few weeks ago. The first few weeks I had access to the second key while getting used to things and she was still warming up to the whole thing. She wasn't really excited about it at first but has been very understanding and been humoring me with the game.

I've been wearing my cb6000s off and on and haven't had it on for more then 24 hours straight without at least a half day break. Slept in it a couple times and worn it to work once. Well this past Monday night I gave her second key and asked her to hide from me this time so I really know what it is like. We agreed to a two day lock up to start. I was very excited but wasn't sure if she would remember to take the second take off the dresser in the morning or just leave it there. She is up and out the door at 6am everyday while I'm usually still sleeping. I didn't want to pester her about it so I just left it at that.

When I woke up sure enough her and all the keys were gone. I found it terrifying and exciting to be locked like this and at her control. I went about my business headed off to work myself and eagerly waited the following night. We have pretty opposite schedules with my work and her school so it is common for her to leave while I'm still sleeping and when i get home at night she is already in bed herself. Nothing new for us and that is what happened the next two days.

However Wednesday morning I found the key in the bathroom draw on accident and was a little disappointed. I was good and didn't touch it but sad to know where it was. That night in bed I told her I found the key but left it where it was. I asked if she would unlock me now that the two days are up like we agreed up.

Without even putting her book down she very bluntly said, "why what do you want to unlock it, isn't this what you wanted?" I was kind of at a loss for words. I told her that is what he agreed upon and was kind of expecting it. She proceeded to tell me she has read about guys going weeks or longer and there was no reason for me to cum right now. I was a little surprised she had been doing any reading about chastity at all too.

After a little more discussion she told me I know where the key is if I want out go unlock myself I can but she wouldn't do it for me. She was going to sleep soon and I could make my own choices. She said she wasn't sure when she would have time to unlock me and I can deal with it myself. I didn't want to just freely unlock myself since that was the point of the whole game.

Well since I have gone a couple weeks without masturbating and have only been with her I was torn. Since telling her about the whole thing we have actually had a lot of sex the past couple weeks. Way more then usual. It was the spark of something new and me being so honest with her that have made things more interesting for her.

Like most guys since discovering my little friend I have never gone more then a few days without something. So the idea of being locked, not cumming for an indefinite period was a mind fuck to say the least. As I resigned myself to no release last night and went to bed sore, horny, frustrated and happy.

This morning I looked in the bathroom draw to check to see it the key was still there, nothing... Just the box that it was in very empty and taunting me. She has found a new and better place to hide it then the bathroom and I am not going to go searching.

I guess she is more into it then I expected and I currently have no idea when she will let me out. Like I mentioned our work schedules are very opposite and it won't be till Monday night that we are both off and could have some alone time together. It is going to be an interesting few days to say the least.
0 x
locked4her55
Re: Wife playing the game well...

Post by locked4her55 »

Looks like you are off to a good start with your newly found Keyholder. Enjoy the ride. ;)
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

Yeah in retrospect I don't know why I was surprised. This forum is filled with "be careful what you wish for threads." I'm just hoping my mind mellows out a little and lets me focus on normal life the rest of the week.
0 x
cagedmonkey

Post by cagedmonkey »

Some women seem to take the idea and run with it once they see the benefits that chastity brings with it.

Good luck to you two!
0 x
Subby hubby to the lovely Lady M
Devices (currently wearing): Jailbird, Revenge,
There is no better feeling than giving control of all of your sexual pleasures to the woman you love.
http://www.monkeyinacage.com
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

She finally let me out this morning to my relief. That was a lot harder then I thought it would be at first. I swear by day three I was half buzzed all day. I can see where this gets addicting. Haven't started a new session yet but can't wait.
0 x
Cagedrosie

Post by Cagedrosie »

Sounds like you and your KH are embarking on a roller coaster of fun. One big key of success in my opinion is communication and working out slow to this lifestyle. Other then that, you seam to be doing all the right things so good luck and enjoy.
0 x
Wearing: Reglued Cb6000
Locked to KH Miss Elizabeth
lockedbywife

Post by lockedbywife »

Sounds like a great start. I can definitely relate to your situation in that I approached the subject with my wife and it does takes a little convincing and exploring at first. Usually though I have to point my wife in the direction of the literature about the subject. The fact that she's reading up on her own is encouraging. Keep the communication fluid and I'm sure you'll have a lot of exciting experiences. Sometimes just talking about the possibilities alone is great fun when you don't have direct control over the outcome.
0 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

Well since my first 5 day lockup things went back to normal around the house in a sense. She unlocked me last Friday when we had company at the house all weekend and she seemed to forget about the whole thing. Since we are just starting I didn't want to pester her about taking the keys back right away and quiet frankly a few day break was nice.

The keys had been left out all week and I had been locking myself for shits and giggles the past couple days. Not nearly as fun as her having the keys but better then nothing. I decided to move down a ring size in the CB6000s since I found the other one a little too loose and wanted to challenge myself a bit. Well I slept with the smaller ring on for the first time last night and of course woke up in the middle of the night with the usual aches and pains. Said to myself this is silly to put myself in pain if I can get out whenever I want and was going to crawl out of bed and take it off.

Maybe because I'm still trying to get comfortable with I didn't want to stomp out of bed and go unlock myself in the bathroom. If she woke up while I was doing it and saw me I would feel goofy for playing without her so I rolled back over and tried to sleep the next couple hours.

Once she left the house I went to unlock myself only to find an empty key box with "Friday :)" written inside of it. Well my heart skipped a beat of course and the fear and excitement came right back. We hadn't even mentioned chastity in a week let along spoke about terms of my next lock up. Friday is only tomorrow so I have a feeling she means next week. Since I had myself locked up for two days already it looks like it is going to turn into 10 days now. My longest stint was 4 days the first time so this could be rough for a newbie like me. She is very sneaky but fun at this whole thing. Hopefully I don't loose my mind between now and then.

Also I guess I am stuck in the next smaller ring now. Not unbearable during the day but the night was rough.
0 x