Thank You, Lady M

I hope that I settle in and can form a useful part of this community

George
0 x
Locked by LRC

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Locked by LRC »

Welcome to the forum George Lewis.

One of the things I enjoy about this forum is the influx of new ideas and toys that members bring. This is what I found interesting.

George Lewis wrote: I am at present in a Mystim Public Enemy number 1 Cock Cage
Please write about this device. I'd never heard of it and had to check it out. I would be interested if you use it for daily wear and the E-stim.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
George Lewis

Post by George Lewis »

Locked by LRC wrote:Welcome to the forum George Lewis.
George Lewis wrote: I am at present in a Mystim Public Enemy number 1 Cock Cage
Please write about this device. I'd never heard of it and had to check it out. I would be interested if you use it for daily wear and the E-stim.
I am not yet a great expert on different chastity devices and only purchased this one as it was the only one I readily found off the shelf at a very nice local sexshop run by understanding Lady.

It is basically similar to a CB6000 but with an adjustable diameter ring, practical but has a tendency to pinch due to the design if I try to wear it quite tight. But I can wear it with no spacer so I can't get out even if I wished. I find it too long for me, so have resorted to filling the end with some toilet paper, not very aesthetical but helps keep me dry and tight, though I am now finding that I rarely get a hardon, so even when I leave just an inch if space, and once I get it closed and locked I don't feel growing pressures. Unfortunately at present can't wear it 24/7 but looking forward to when I soon will be able to for a week.

I have, in any case, ordered through this lovely Lady a Bon4M small, ANC can't wait for it to arrive, as I hope it will be much tighter and also less bulky and easier to wear 24/7

Could you tell me something about your present device?

So want to make understanding friends here, and learn lots

George
0 x
KH4newtochast

Post by KH4newtochast »

Hello, just re-registered due to issues with email address. Please allow me to access the keyholder forum. Thank you.
0 x
doctor_h

Post by doctor_h »

I have been lurking for a while but just registered.

I have a wonderful wife who does a good job being dominating (at least most of the time). She can be overtly harsh but it does serve her purpose of getting what she wants.

We are both middle aged (in our 40s, I am late 40s) and been together for over 2 decades.

Mostly we have been on the honor system and until recently there was a lot of cheating (I could not help myself even though I asked for this). This changed for 2 reasons: 1) she indicated another offense would result in a punishment that I do not desire (she explicitly indicated the punishment and I know she will make sure it happens) . 2) We recently upgraded to HT2 which I can wear less conspiculously and longer providing me less opportunity to cheat (My 2 previous devices I could not tolerate overnight).

I am currently on the longest chaste duration of my life but it is not very long compared to many of the people on this forum (it is approaching 2 weeks). Prior to playing the chastity game I would estimate my max chaste duration to have been 4 or 5 days.

I think her goal is 4 weeks of chastity for me but by our agreement she can have it be up to 6 months. I am past ready to have a full orgasm but she gets to dictate.

She has been getting a little more sex than before we played the game but I am virtually always willing to play (so if she desired she could be having a lot more sex than before we played the game).

I already indicated that my wife is great. We have had an incredible time together and I would be very content if the following years have been as wonderful as the past couple of decades.

We have one child (11 years old) in the house so we have to be discreet in our play (i.e. I refer to my KH as Mistress only when child is not present, etc.).
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

KH4newtochast wrote:Hello, just re-registered due to issues with email address. Please allow me to access the keyholder forum. Thank you.
If you send Tom or me a PM we can fix the email address on the old account.
0 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

Hello all,

My wife and I are in are early 30s and have been married for 5 years. Like a lot of people here I had been interested in chastity for years and never really thought it would happen. Finally a few weeks ago when my wife was out of town I got the nerve and ordered a CB6000s. I played with it for a few days myself to get used the device and spent my first day locked away very happy I decided to buy it.

I made a quick trip to the store completely paranoid and excited the entire time. Followed that up with a day at work completely unable to concentrate but surprised at how easy it was to wear. I knew I wanted to tell my wife about the whole thing but was terrified to say the least.

My wife is wonderful but she fits the description of vanilla to a "T". We have always had good sex but with me working 60 hours a week, her finishing a Master's Degree, and a kid there is very little husband and wife time.

Like a lot of couples my sex drive is way higher then hers and it can be rather frustrating at times. I don't resent her for it and love her deeply it just always led to me entertaining myself too often. That really was what led me to chastity in the first place. I was looking for a little assistance in curbing my addiction so I could enjoy my time with her more.

So least week I finally had a week off and we had a trip planned and all of this was starting to eat at me a bit. So I let go and told her everything one night before we went to bed. She never had a clue how much I was masturbating, once or twice a day, didn't know a thing about chastity devices, and the most amazing thing to my surprised was none of it freaked her out. If anything she felt bad and worried about locking my guy up. I had to reassure her several times it didn't hurt despite the awkwardness of the next ten minutes of me trying to put it on in front of her. Probably one of the more embarrassing things of my life.

She was completely open and was willing to entertain me with the whole thing. In retrospect I don't know why I thought she might be mad or something. To say we have a good marriage is an understatement and we have always been open and honest with each other just have never really talked about sex much.

Well the next week brought some of the greatest intimacy and communication we have ever had. When we left to go on our trip the next day she had the key around her necklace and I was a very happy man. I wore it on and off that week and probably for the first time ever went a week without touching myself.

I gave her the Chastity Keyholders book and she read it in one sitting. Seems to have gotten a better understanding of it and ways I couldn't describe and is willing to give the whole thing a try. I have had access to the keys the whole time but today she took them completely. She went back to school and I am going back to work today. After a bit of negotiating last night we agreed on a two day lock up for now to see how it goes.

We have no plans to sink into a 24/7 lifestyle at the moment and that is fine with the both of us. Normal life still takes more priority then this game and it is that for now. I am just happy to have an understanding wife that is willing to try this out from time to time.

Sorry for the long winded first post. Thanks for reading.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Hey Moderator.
Could you move George Lewis' last post, where he was replying to me, over to the Chastity Device section. I still have questions and comments but don't want to clog this area up. Thanks.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Welcome to the Forum Lockedchef.

What you described was almost exactly my experience a little over 4 years ago. It's been wonderful ever since and I hope you will find living under lock & key the same.

Great bunch here so pull up a keyboard and enjoy.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

Yeah it seemed like one of more of the normal boards out there compared to some of the others that dwell too much in the fantasy land. My wife and I aren't into some of the other fetishes some people always seem to attach to chastity. I'm just insanely in love with her and want to give myself to her completely. :)
0 x