Steelworxx Questions

For the gearheads in the audience
cbt202000

Steelworxx Questions

Post by cbt202000 »

Hi,

I ordered a Steelworxx looker 02. I have some questions about the process and about the cage.

1. I ordered on May 9, and made some changes on May 14. When I order he said 8 weeks. Has anyone ordered recently? Is this wait time accurate?

2. I plan on swimming with the cage on. I swam with the cb6000s and it was fine. Will the pool chemicals affect the finish of the cage or operation of the lock? Do the pool chemicals pass up the urethra and irritate the inside of your cock?

3. Has anyone changed or showered at the gym with this cage on? Is it something that will be easy to hide?

4. Do metal cages get cold when you're outside in the winter months? Does the cage cause any additional uncomfortable shrinkage? When I was in the 6000s, the winter shrinkage was excruciating.

5. Is anyone able to piss sanding at a urinal in the looker 02?
0 x
Michele

Re: Steelworxx Questions

Post by Michele »

Just so you know, I moved this too a more appropriate forum heading. :) I know some here should be able to answer your questions. :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
ptharv

Post by ptharv »

I have the Looker 3, so can answer some of your questions.

1. I've had a few orders and they usually take a little less than he says, however, an adjustment took much longer. That was last Christmas.
2. Pool chemicals should have no effect. I use our hot tub a lot and no problems. I previous had a steetheart with the urethral insert and never had a problem with water going up the tube.
3. Never showered at the gym.
4. I don't think it changes the shrinkage, just more aware of because your very cold balls can not withdraw into your body. I had to have my steelheart adjusted to make the lower gap smaller to keep the balls from painfully squeezing thru.
5. I can't in the 3, it would spray everywhere. I would suspect same with the 2, cause it does not all come thru the tube. A lot will leak around it.
0 x
Currently wearing Steelworxx Looker 3.
cbt202000

Post by cbt202000 »

Has anyone received an order recently? I ordered on May 9 (I made changes after until May 14). Will the changes affect my delivery time? He estimated 8 weeks. Is that accurate for recent orders? Should I expect it in less or more time? Thanks for all of your help.
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

I have the Looker 03

1. It has been a while since I ordered but it took about 6-8 weeks to get it complete before he shipped it over here to the US.

2. Swimming with the PA lock and device has never gave me any issues.

3. The Looker 03 sticks out a bit more because of the PA hasp. I shower with it but I usually use swim shorts when I shower in the gym anyway.

4. They do get cold with the temperature. But doesn't change the shrinkage.

5. I have heard of a few have luck with the Looker 02 standing, but they have to be really close to the a urinal. The 03- sitting only.
0 x
I have finally found the device I needed to begin my journey in chastity. I have never been happier in my marriage to my wife, lover, soul mate and now Keyholder.
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

Hi!

2. My Looker 02 with the removable plug was delivered with an M4 thread in the plug and a fitting stainless cap screw, so the plug can be closed. Up to now, I have gone swimming in lakes and rivers, not yet in the sea or in heavily chlorinated pools. Given the overall quality and the fact that Steelworxx has a large customerbase in Germany, problems with salt- or poolwater would surely have surfaced on the German forums.

4. Unless a metal cage is overly large, it will always be in contact and keep your body temperature. Most what you will feel is the exposure of the balls, since they can't crawl back, but you are already used to this from the 6000.

5. Urinating with the 02 will look like ewer, so you are better off sitting.

-K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
cbt202000

Post by cbt202000 »

The cage came in the mail on Thursday (order received May 9, "delivered" July 18, received in the mail July 29). I put it on - wow - what a difference from the cb6000s.

First impressions are that the cage went on right away without lube and was totally painless. I had lots of pain at the bottom of the back ring with the cb6000s, the skin was inflamed. I've had it on for 3 hours now and there was very little of that sensation, all of which totally went away with the application of a drop of lube. It has the fixed urethral insert. I initially wore without lube. I am noticing the cage moving up and down the shaft. The sensation that it creates is a "discomfort" but not really pain. I had a spot of bloody precum when I pissed, but nothing since.

The cage is warm to the touch from my body heat. It really feels like I have nothing on except for the insert.

I require a cage with the insert because of my body fat, my cock is able to turtle back behind the back ring on most cages. This cage does not allow me to do that.

Also, with the cb6000 cage my balls would squish out of the back ring. This forced me to monkey with the set up and put the space on the other side of the cage to create a smaller gap between the cage and back ring. It also made it more uncomfortable. I ordered a smaller "d" measurement of 10mm from steelwork to avoid this. Before receiving the cage I was concerned that the extra room created by the anatomical rings would leave space for my balls to slip out. So far they haven't. Cudos to steelworxx.

Urinating was a breeze. Most of it came out the hole, a little came out around the plug and went on the floor because I was standing to pee.

The steelwork cage was beautiful and arrived as promised and totally perfect. The attention to detail is amazing.

I have more questions for the group:

1. Will the sensation in the urethra become less intense as my body becomes accustomed to the insert?

2. Do you use lube with steelwork or jailbird type cages? If so, what brand/type?
0 x