"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Atone
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Atone »

maff2k wrote:She's commented that a Prince Albert might be the way forward to ensure compliance!
Even with a PA you still have to get the rings / sizing right.
0 x
shieldingmatrix1

Post by shieldingmatrix1 »

Forgot I had to sign in with my alt-username....

Hi gang,

Thumper, first thanks for initiating this board!

I've been a long-time lurker in the CB world, and then almost two years ago my relationship status changed. I'm now living with my GF/Keyholder, and locked at her whim, wearing a Steelheart 1 thanks to much favorable press from Thumper himself.

It's been very interesting....

ShieldingMatrix
0 x
ShieldingMatrix

Device: Steelheart 1
atarikiki

Post by atarikiki »

Hello.

I'm mostly curious for now but I'm near to pull the trigger for an Holytrainer v2.
Based on a lot of reviews I've read, it seems to be a good device to start.
My only concern is the a-ring : 50mm seems tight for me.
I'm glad to exchange with you.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Hello there and welcome to you both, shieldingmatrix1 & atarikiki
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Mr M

Re: "Hello world" thread (Mr M)

Post by Mr M »

Hello, I'm Mr M

My wife's Miau Miau. We're a cuckold marriage and I'm currently wearing a Curve chastity cage. I'm 38 living in Mexico City while my wife is 21 living in Paris. We met on Twitter while she was already studying there, hence the nature of our marriage —which is about to change, as she will move back to MexCity in a couple of months.

I've always wanted to be a cuckold, but never found the right woman who shared my fantasies. That's the reason I waited so long for getting married. After our expectations and rules were settled, I discovered male chastity and became very interested on it as a means to further our cuckold experience.

Currently I obviously have an emergency key due to the distance between us, which is more a symbol of my commitment to the cuckold lifestyle more than a real chastity agreement. But once my wife moves with me, that's gonna change and she's gonna be the sole owner of both keys, which will boost our lifestyle choice.

I hope to learn a lot from this forum, always interested in what members can say and their advice.

Thanks a lot for your time

Mr M
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Welcome Mr M :)
0 x
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Mr M

Post by Mr M »

Thanks a lot, Lady M!
0 x
Devoted to Miau Miau (my wife, @MiauMiauSW).
100% proud cuckold currently wearing a Curve device.
Mr M
Mexico City-Paris
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17

Post by peter_rabbit »

Hey all, Peter Rabbit here.

I've been fascinated by chastity since 1993 when my girlfriend showed me the Usenet story "The Chastity Belt" by Glenn Arthur [1]. She and I have had a wonderful time together. We've been married for quite some time and are pretty normal [2].

After all these years, I am still enthralled by the idea of chastity, and the desire doesn't seem to go away. I've been a devoted reader of AltairBoy, various Yahoo groups, and Denying Thumper's [3] blog since I found it in early 2009. I'm liking the tone and content of this forum, so I'm finally joining.

Later I’ll follow up by geeking out about my chastity device collection, and my accomplishments since December. That is, following the standard form for a male chastity enthusiast, fetishizing about chastity devices and record-keeping.

Peter Rabbit

[1] http://www.dglenn.org/words/the_chastity_belt.html To be honest, It's not as great a story as I remember, now just having re-read it. It lit a spark, but doesn’t “click” with me as much. I had filled in a lot of details in my head. We're all spoiled now with such a diversity of erotic material nowadays. ;)

[2] Sorry, no fantasy story of finding love in college, and getting locked, tease and denied through my youth, then married and kept by her forever after. :P

In reality, before we married, I got to the gym every morning, and lost all my excess weight -- all with the motivational fantasy that I could finally be fitted for a Tollyboy/Jones belt. I have complete measurements from head-to-toe from back then. I wish I get back to those!

[3] I was so tickled by the thought of another rampant rabbit out there, trying to be a good bunny, I had to read Thumper’s blog. It inspired me to break some personal records in 2010.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Welcome peter_rabbit! Nice to have you join us! :)
0 x
KydenHeart

Post by KydenHeart »

Hello World!

I am 27 years old, bi, and have been married to my beautiful wife for just under a year. I consider myself to be rather open minded and kinky. Over the years I have come to realize that more and more of my fantasies have included orgasm denial and chastity, no matter what the fantasy was. After reading Thumper's blog I got the courage to talk to my wife, who is quite tame when it comes to kinkiness. I thought this would be something we would do every now and then just for me, but after the first week of trying different things my wife decides she LOVES the control and everything to do with controlling our sex and her new cock (which she just likes to call "her property"). That was several months ago and we have jumped in head first faster than I thought would be possible, and I haven't been in control of her property since. She wants us to include enforced chastity as soon as possible (she wants compleate control of her property), and we will be getting a Holly Trainer.

Hope to post as much as possible and learn as much as I can from you guys! Here's to a long and happy life of never being in control of HER PROPERTY!

Kyden
0 x