[Blue69Fairy8713] Female point of view about Chastity

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Blue69Fairy8713

[Blue69Fairy8713] Female point of view about Chastity

Post by Blue69Fairy8713 »

Hello! Thank you for reading!

Since this is a site for male chastity, I thought it would be nice for a woman's view on chastity. I want to start a journal of my experience through this and have support and advice when I need it. It's nice to be able to talk to people who are going through the same thing. Let me start off by giving you all some background.

My husband and I have been together 9 years, but only married for 10 months. We are currently meddling in BDSM. He's the one that introduced me to this life style. We've been meddling in it not too seriously for about 7 years now. For the past couple of years, my husband has been requesting to get more serious about making this part of our life style. He is the submissive one, but I can go either way (he can too, but prefers to be submissive). I've been too lazy to take charge and be the dominant one. I think it's too much work and I'm not that creative in that way. I do enjoy taking charge so much, but like I said, I'm lazy. So we are getting more serious about this. Currently he is the dominant one. We are using this to correct some of my bad behaviors that have been issues over the years. We are both finally ready and feed up with my bad behaviors to do something about them. So far, it has been working, but I have a serious issue with authority and taking orders, so this is a real challenge for me. I never was punished as a child (only got spanked once). I had 2 older brothers that constantly got beat for being bad, so I learned how to be sneaky about the things I did that I knew would get me into trouble. I only look sweet and innocent ;) I've been put into a chastity belt because over the past few months, I've been cheating on him (don't judge please) so this is for his peace of mind while we work through this difficult part of our relationship.

I've only had the belt for a couple of weeks. We bought a cheap one (well it was $250, but still one of the cheapest ones) to test out first and see how I deal with this before we spend some serious $$$$ for a good one. I bought Blue color Female Model-Y Stainless Steel Chastity Belt (it's straight from China. Got it off of dhgate.com). The problem that I'm having with it right now is chaffing real bad in the crotch area. It doesn't help that the silicone lining keeps coming off. The metal is so thin that it digs into my skin when the lining comes off. It still chafes no matter what though, it's just worse when the metal does it. We've tried gluing it, but I'm constantly tugging on it. We're going to glue it again and I'm going to try not to tug at the crotch area, but we'll see. Anyone have any suggestions? The hip chaffing isn't so bad. I do have some red marks on the side of my hips and an actual sore on one side, but it never bothered me (only when I pulled the belt away from my skin and the suction undid did I ever feel any kind of pain). How do you guys deal with the chaffing and any lubricating ideas? I've been using peterolum jelly and aquaphor to help lubricate. They do great until it absorbs into my skin and I have to reapply.

I'm having a hard time being locked up. I didn't really do a break in period. I just pretty much went to 24/7 wearing figuring why not. I don't like being locked up like this because it's giving someone complete control of me which I don't like. I don't like situations where I have absolutely no say in what happens. I am trying my best to stay in positive spirits about this because it's a way to help and work on my marriage. It's not so bad and I can tolerate it when the silicone lining stays put and doesn't expose the metal edges. I'm a CNA, so I'm constantly on the go and moving all around. I would appreciate any feedback from anyone. Support is going to the most important thing for me right now.......
0 x
Alusian

Re: [Blue69Fairy8713] Female point of view about Chastity

Post by Alusian »

Wow. Honestly, I think you need to talk to your husband about how you feel about the chastity thing, and adjust expectations on both of your parts.

You shouldn't be this miserable unless you get off on it. Explain to him how you feel, the issues you're having, and he should understand. Jumping from 0 to 24/7 in this is too much for most people. You guys really should try for shorter trials to start.

I can hear the stress you're going through in your post. This is supposed to be fun. Please talk to your husband and explain that you love him, but you need to adjust the game to so that it works for both of you.

Hugs and best wishes.
0 x
Blue69Fairy8713

So we adjusted my belt tonight. Got the belt right up and snug to my body. Maybe this will help with the chaffing. It feels 1000 times better than before, so hopefully it will be better. I had a free couple of days out of my belt due to repairs and adjustments being made. Boy did I enjoy my freedom, but now back to being locked up.I hope tomorrow goes well and there isn't that much chaffing. Fingers crossed.....
0 x
Blue69Fairy8713

Today I wore the belt the whole day and I'm proud of myself. There's a lot less chaffing now that we've adjusted it better. I still had some chaffing in between the legs, but it was so much more milder than before, and my belt rides really bad on my hips though. It's not bad until I have to twist, then it starts to hurt. Despite the issues I'm having right now, I get turned on by wearing my belt. In a way, it makes me feel sexy. I find myself strutting more when I wear it. I must say that it is an interesting experience.....
0 x
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

Take small steps and allow your body to get used to the belt. When pressure is put on a single spot, try to bend the belt so that the pressure is spread more evenly. There's a nice video out there of Goethals adjusting one of his Carrara belts to a female model, and he uses lot of force to get it into the right shape.
That it makes you feel more sexy is just natural. Remember, he makes you wear the belt because he cherishes what it encloses!

-K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)