Airline Security and Flying

Living the real life under lock and key
Lockedup4her

Airline Security and Flying

Post by Lockedup4her »

Next week I have to travel by airline. I am wondering how to pass the security checks wearing a chastity belt. Luckily I have a silicon device bird locked maxi. When secured with a plastic lock it should be not a problem.
However, I am often stopped, due to metal in my shoes, they check me manually. They will bump in to something hard :oops: . Does anyone have experience with this? Please help me.
0 x
Dannyboy

Re: Airline Security and Flying

Post by Dannyboy »

Lol. Good luck. You may be lucky and get through security with no checks but if you do get stopped it could be embarrassing. Ok, they don't grab your balls if they are patting you down bit if they brush against it. ..well I will leave the rest up to you.

I wouldn't risk it but then that's just me. Let us know what you decide to do.
0 x
Currently locked in: Jail Bird
kunst

Post by kunst »

And what about carying a metal cage in your hand luggage? What if they inspect it?
Or, if you send it as checked baggage, you still might be inspected when passing customs. Ok, it's not prohibited, but could be embarassing.
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

My advice would be simply to leave it at home unless you are into being pulled aside and possibly humiliated, delayed for explanations, maybe miss your flight, etc. Of course, none of this may happen, but why take the chance. Flying is bad enough without the added hassle.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Michele

Post by Michele »

If hubby and I fly we will carry his Jail Bird (well I will have it in my bag anyway) and he will put it on after the security check :) sane with anywhere that will have metal detectors.

If you have a plastic device just carry it through security or... let them bump it, so what if you have plastic on your dick lol :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
HisDuty

Post by HisDuty »

If you do go through security while caged, I would love to hear the details. I could handle telling the security agent what he should expect to feel, but I would not be comfortable being taken to a private room for visual inspection.
0 x
phew

Post by phew »

Shouldn't be problem. If you afraid of your shoes do it like Americans do: take them off. Small brass padlock was never problem for me while I was using plastic cage device. Take off any metal parts you could wear and you re safe (glasses, belt, money, wallet, and credit cards too, just to be sure you will be ok passing the gate).
0 x
Lockedup4her

Post by Lockedup4her »

Just a short update on my experience with airline security. I did not have the balls to try it out. So I left the birdlocked home after approval from my wife, we used the honnor system. Strange feeling to be unlocked. I was truly happy that I was not locked, because I was stopped 2 times. This saved me from some embarrassing moments.
The freedom was short, I am locked again.
0 x
Dannyboy

Post by Dannyboy »

LadynMonkey wrote:If hubby and I fly we will carry his Jail Bird (well I will have it in my bag anyway) and he will put it on after the security check :) sane with anywhere that will have metal detectors.

If you have a plastic device just carry it through security or... let them bump it, so what if you have plastic on your dick lol :)
Do you mean in your hand luggage. And is this for internal or international flights. We are off to NY in November and my gf doesn't want me unlocked while we are there if it can be helped.
0 x
Currently locked in: Jail Bird
Lockedup4her

Post by Lockedup4her »

I was not wearing the device and did not have it in my luggage, I only had hand luggage. It was a flight within Europe. I was not aware that it was so strict. It seems there is some metal in my shoes that sets the detection of. A bird locked is from silicon. A plastic lock should work. But as mentioned I did not have the balls to do it. My wife did not want to bring me into such an embarrassing situation.
May be next flight I try... I will post the experience and the results
0 x