anti-pullout chastity device for smaller members

Living the real life under lock and key
wmpwiwlw

anti-pullout chastity device for smaller members

Post by wmpwiwlw »

hey folks, im new to the forum, long time lurker though. Ive dabbled in self chastity for about a year now. I'm married though my wife doesnt know as we rarely have sex. i like chastity, even self chastity, such a big turn on, though i doubt my wife would ever go for it, but who knows. Anyways I've tried alot of the cheaper devices and can usually pull out rather easily. I've come very close to a pa peircing though eventually i would have to explain that one to the wife LOL, so havent done it. Anyways my member is about 2 1/4" flaccid and easily can pull out through most ball trapping devices. What I came up with is this. Purchased this chinese device online, pretty cheap. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stainless-steel ... 337ee34120.
Now before you put the device on, i also put on the MCD male chastity device from club fem. http://www.clubfem.com/mcd1.htm. This makes it impossible to pull out as the teeth grab your flaccid penis (if adjusted properly) and will not let it out of the the cage or ring. Its also delicisiosly painful when you try to get an erection. Its also impossible to cut the zip tie holding the MCD on as its inside the cage, but even if you could its still pretty tight in there and the teeth would grab and hurt so much im sure even the toughest amongst us would give up rather quickly. Anyways, just thought I would share. Any thoughts or comments please, thanks.
0 x
locked4her55
Re: anti-pullout chastity device for smaller members

Post by locked4her55 »

An interesting concept using them together.

I can see some +/- just like the inserts from Mature Metal.

One big difference is that you need a large enough cage diameter to accomodate you and the MCD.

Welcome to the Forum and keep us posted on how it's working for you.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
wmpwiwlw

Post by wmpwiwlw »

this set up didnt really work, in case anyone was wondering. I have since got a PA peircing and waiting for it to heal so I can buy a lori's device. I guess the truth is, that if your serious about chastity, its gonna cost you!
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

wmpwiwlw wrote:this set up didnt really work, in case anyone was wondering. I have since got a PA peircing and waiting for it to heal so I can buy a lori's device. I guess the truth is, that if your serious about chastity, its gonna cost you!
It's definitely an investment... for us, an investment well worth it!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast