Anyone else denied PIV sex?

Living the real life under lock and key
Finn

Anyone else denied PIV sex?

Post by Finn »

The "anybody else who never gets to cum?" thread got me wondering who else may be denied PIV sex? It's been 9 months for me. Years ago, my wife had a rule for me experiencing kink with friends. "I don't want to know about any sex, don't catch anything, and don't get anyone pregnant." was her rule. Now, my kink partner lives with us (she was recently widowed, and they were our best friends...He was OK with our kink stuff.) and there is no PIV to be had as a rule. My wife has a real love of dildos, and we purchased a strap-on for me to wear. She loves the idea of me having had my sexual exploits, and no longer being allowed PIV sex. We agreed to use the strap-on full time. That was 9+ months ago. Having a denial fetish, this ends up getting me even more aroused than sex did...go figure. Like orgasm denial, chastity (wearing a cb more recently) and such, this is yet another love/hate thing, but it's very exciting at the same time. Anyone else in the same boat? We talk about only using the real parts on vacations, but we may end up simply bringing the toys along. Who knows?
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
danj
Re: Anyone else denied PIV sex?

Post by danj »

No, not denied, but far less often than before chastity. Like you, I also enjoy the fact that I'm allowed inside my wife less often. Maybe strange, but it makes those times when I am beyond amazing! Suppose it just goes along with enjoying denial in general :)

It varies somewhat, but I would say I'm now allowed PIV about twice each month...sometimes more, sometime less. Recently, the longest she has denied me that privilege is about a month. There are some things my wife could do that would require some adjusting for me, but I would probably love it...longer denial periods and less PIV. Not sure I'd want 9 months, but it would be hot to go 1-2 months, as long as I was still making her cum. :D
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Finn

Post by Finn »

I think after a year, we get our virginity back!!!! :)
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

it would be hot to go 1-2 months, as long as I was still making her cum.
I often go 1-2 months or more without PIV when she has me locked...but if her inhibitions continue to lessen and if she were to find an acceptable substitute, I could end up going longer. (She did, however, give me the most amazing blow job a couple of nights ago, as a birthday present.)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Finn wrote:I think after a year, we get our virginity back!!!! :)
Now wouldn't that be fun :shock:

My wife very much likes feeling me inside her. At this stage in our lives when she does let me in and I'm allowed to cum it's special.

We are pretty much living what "danj" wrote. Maybe a couple times a month, sometimes a couple times a week, though rare.

Don't think there is any long term denial of PIV in our future.
1 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
poor

Post by poor »

Over 2 years now & possibly permanently. Not complaining but occasionally miss it.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

I haven't had it in months, but she's still getting plenty of it.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
clamence

Post by clamence »

Finn wrote:Having a denial fetish, this ends up getting me even more aroused than sex did...go figure.
While we make love, in the heat of the excitement, my wife is always so aroused when I whisper her “I want you to deny me for ever”. That gives her a so great orgasm. But it's becoming a reality because as long term male chastity, denial PIV is for us base of our sexual relationships. Maybe this may be difficult to believe it, and I even have a little ashamed to confess it, but my wife and I practice sex without penetration for 7 years now (in fact since our marriage). Even our first child, we did it without penetration but from a kinky homemade insemination by injection of my seed into her vagina with a syringe. Vaginal penetration is not really a need for my wife because she’s very clitoral and slightly vaginal. Otherwise when she wants a vaginal stimulation we use my fingers (or my fist) or a dildo. Of course I miss it sometimes but denial fetish combined with my long term chastity is truly stronger, and I crave it far more than having a conventional sexuality. So we don’t want to break this balance in our couple for now... and perhaps permanently… what is more arousing for us than sex did... Go figure.
0 x
Finn

Post by Finn »

I know what you mean. I live with 2 women, that I used to have PIV sex with. Sex with my wife has always been more submissive, while sex with my sub, was always more dominant on my part. My wife likes a slow pace, that I sometimes found hard to maintain an erection with, and we (for the past 12 years or so) use Tantric positions and methods, where she orgasms and we are done. With my sub, it was usually her bent over and taken very roughly, which I loved. We had to agree to give up PIV as a condition of her living with us. Our replacement for real sex has been fisting her. Having my hard cock dangling and dripping, inches from a wet pussy that I loved to pound is very intense emotionally for both of us, and tends to make what we do, more intense as well. Telling her how much I'd love to f*ck her is a turn on for both of us. She loves to stroke it and suck it to near orgasm, and imagine it between her legs. My wife on the other hand, enjoys not having to deal with my cock. She doesnt like the mess it makes, or enjoy giving it much attention. Telling her how long it's been since I've masturbated, or had an orgasm, will usually get her to a big orgasm. Prior to my sub, this was hot in fantasy, but in reality, I found the lack of cock attention quite difficult. There's something special about the yin/yang of the 2 relationships that makes the wifes attitude to cock really hot, and I now very much look forward to putting the strap-on on, and knowing I'm getting no cock attention or pleasure. Other than this group, the only other people I know personally who don't use their cocks for penetration or self pleasure are gay subs in kink relationships. In either case, it's a matter of being focused on the other persons genitals and orgasms.
0 x
TheToy

Post by TheToy »

My wife loves feeling me in her and its always been her choice not to let me cum inside, she likes to have multiple orgasms and a soft tool is no use to her.
1 x