Good Strap-on Harness?

Living the real life under lock and key
danj
Good Strap-on Harness?

Post by danj »

I was looking at strap-on harnesses on Stockroom and was wondering if anyone has any experience/suggestions for ones that might work well to wear while I'm in my device and my wife wants "PIV" sex? And if she is able to wear it, all the better...something I've been thinking about, too. ;)
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Good Strap-on Harness?

Post by Tom Allen »

Use the Search up there, and check for "strap on". I know I"ve posted several recommendations for harness and dildo that work well with wearing a device.
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

Yeah, that would've been the smart thing to do first! I found some good info searching, thanks :)
0 x
-Dan

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

I would have posted links, but it's a PITA on my mobile.
0 x
Finn

Post by Finn »

We really love our Doc Johnson leather harness. It's far better than the textile one we started out with. The Doc Johnson vaccu-loc dildo's are pretty decent quality as well. This is what we started with, then switched to the leather harness. The buckles are more secure on the leather one, though the harness is pretty decent otherwise. http://www.pinkcherry.ca/vac-u-lock-ult ... h-ur3-cock
Lots of room in the split crotch for the male parts to dangle, and the dildo's balls keep the actual cock out of the way, while transmitting really nice pressure down on it. This "feedback" actually feels quite a bit like you are penetrating with your own cock, but can't feel the friction. Probably similar to wearing 3 condoms and having PIV sex. There's a huge variety of vaccu-loc compatible dildos. The 8" seemed a bit..er..big at first, but the wife loves it.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
danj

Post by danj »

Thanks Finn,

I came across some of your posts on the strap-on/harness topic when I did some searches. We decided on the Terra Firma Dee DIldo harness.
0 x
-Dan

Finn

Post by Finn »

danj wrote:Thanks Finn,

I came across some of your posts on the strap-on/harness topic when I did some searches. We decided on the Terra Firma Dee DIldo harness.

I must be the worlds worst salesman! LOL!
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
danj

Post by danj »

Finn wrote:

I must be the worlds worst salesman! LOL!
Nah, we just liked what we saw on the other one a little better! Your info was still helpful ;)
0 x
-Dan

Finn

Post by Finn »

I'm just kidding, but you're the 2nd person I've highly recommended the Doc Johnson to, and they've gone with another brand! We did use a cheaper design as a test (it was cheap) and found that it cut into the base of the penis, as it wasn't designed to be worn by a guy, so I like to recommend the DJ as it was designed unisex, and gives plenty of room for the original equipment.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

The biggest problem with the Doc Johnson is that the dildos and attachments are proprietary. If you have a favorite Vixskin toy, or something else, you can't use it with their harness; you have to buy the Vac-U-Loc toys, and they don't have the variety that some people would like.
0 x