Do you have children?

Living the real life under lock and key
darthball

Do you have children?

Post by darthball »

Ok not so much a poll, but I question about how do you keep this lifestyle from them. I have a 3 year old boy who has no concept of personal space, and has walked in to the bathroom to watch me, and as much as I try to hide it he noticed my device. Not to mention the countless times he climbs on me and ends up feeling the device through my pants. Once he even asked, "What do you have in there?"

I try to hide it from him, and when he does see or ask about it I say its a toy for daddies only. As he gets older I'm sure it will be easier to hide, as he wont be stuck to me like glue, but still I was wondering how people here have handled their chastity lifestyle with their children (of any age).
0 x
-MFL
Holy Trainer, small
ezee

Re: Do you have children?

Post by ezee »

sorry that i can not be a better resource but i just got my cb6000s.My son is 10 years old so he is not jumping on my lap and play fighting much more. i see your delemma though
0 x
locknload

Post by locknload »

The solution is clear: dispense with the kid! :lol:
0 x
Device(s) owned: CB6000S, numerous stainless steel Chinese knock-offs.
Last ejaculation: Recently
Belle

Post by Belle »

We have 2 girls, 3 & 4. They also have no concept of personal space :) Thankfully Jnuts has always kept the bathroom door locked, they only follow me in.

He doesn't wear the JB often anymore, we do a lot more with the honor system. He has had several issues of jumping on him and the device twisting though....
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
SunLocked

Post by SunLocked »

I had to smile when I saw the original question - because I had already thought of posting a similar one myself. Our two children are 1 and 2 1/2 years old and the older one is also following me everywhere. I have tried to hide my device as much as I could, but I think he saw "something" one or two times. So far he does not yet ask about what is in my pants, though. But I assume this will come soon. As for showering, we have the arrangement, that I take a shower after the kids are off to daycare (I work from home, so this is a viable option) and on weekends, my wife lets me out when I take a shower. Because of the children I was freed when we recently went on vacation.
0 x
HerTDToy

Post by HerTDToy »

I think the answer here is the same as the gym - keep it private and be discrete. Don't be undressed in front them, lock the bathroom door, be careful when you play with them (luckily all males are trained to protect against unwanted blows there anyways), and tuck everything away if you need to lie down with them. I also talk to my wife to remove it if we're doing something where we'll be in close proximity with them (e.g. camping).

If you do get caught (stray bump or something), just deflect (it was my belt buckle, etc.).
0 x
I'm happily married. I have more than enough to eat at home.
At My Queens Service
Michele

Post by Michele »

We have an 8yo Girl and a 5yo boy and so far any accidental run ins with the cage have gotten a weird look and that's it... except my son is starting to get curious. He asked daddy what that was when he accidentally stepped on his lap... daddy quickly pretended it was his cell phone (with my quick thinking) and he also mentioned hearing like a keys noise sometimes (the lock on daddy's cage).

We've kinda agreed that if they saw it or felt it for real and asked then, because of their age, he'd just say "it's just something daddy wears" and leave it at that and change the subject. If we had to explain more he could say "something daddy wears for mommy or for protection. Not all daddy's wear them but that he does" just so our son especially doesn't think it's something he's required to wear as a daddy... though if he did haha his wife would be a very happy woman haha.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
clamence

Post by clamence »

We have a 2 year old girl. Mostly we work on the honor system because I like chastity, I love the feeling above all and I want to respect my commitment and vow to my wife. I wear a chastity device only when I'm alone at home to avoid any temptation or sometimes while we make love. So even if our daughter was already aware of what is a chastity belt - and this is not yet the case :) , she doesn't see me with it.
0 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

When we first started playing with the CB-6000S, my kids were still at the stage where they were attracted to my crotch like a heat seaking missile. I blew off any interaction as that's my keys, wallet, etc. and the kids never questioned it. Fortunately, those heat-seeking days are over :)

My kids still don't have much of a concept of personal space. In the mornings, I now lock our bedroom door so that they are developing some semblance that their parents have some private time. We don't use the physical device as much anymore, but my wife has taken to denying me more lately. The only real impact is that my now older children get sickened with how affectionate we are in front of them. The oxytocin overload I have from all the denial makes my very lovey to their mother, which of course is the most embarrasing thing in the world to them. ;)
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

sherulestherooster, haha my daughter (8yo) is now in the "ewwwwwwwww stop kissing so much" stage. Lol my son is funny, here's a very lovey guy so he's kinda like our cheering section. "Daddy, kiss mama!" :)~

My hubby and I can't wait to have a bedroom door that actually closes and locks! When we move that's going to be an important feature lol. We're trying very hard right now too teach personal space, a bit of privacy, modesty and the like because our kids are used to the "open door" policy we had for them while growing up. They're getting older, though, and need to learn about all that. It's less and less that they follow me into the bathroom now lol :) at least they've never followed hubby in so no need to worry about them catching him with his device showing lol
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast