Prostate Massage/Milking

Living the real life under lock and key

Prostate Massage/Milking

Post by newbie »

I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with prostate massage/milking. I have made a few attempts in the past with limited success while wearing my CD. I was looking at the Aneros line-up online and it looks like it would work, but would appreciate anyones real life experiences before I buy one.
0 x
Last orgasm: October 20, 2016. Masturbated while locked. :(

Last PIV: been a while

Device used: CB6000s, Holy Trainer V2 (part time) Black Short and Clear Standard.
Currently locked part time in a Clear Holy Trainer V2 Standard, 40mm ring.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Prostate Massage/Milking

Post by TwistedMister »

I have experimented with several methods. The most success was achieved with a device similar to the Aneros. In my case, the device alone did not produce particularly satisfactory results. However, when combined with penile shaft stimulation rather similar to milking a cow the result was indeed impressive, producing a volume greater than a normal ejaculation. But even though I avoided any stimulation to the head/top 1/3 of the penis it took some care not to induce a full orgasm.

I have not experimented with a CD in place, but I would expect that the limited access to the shaft might affect my results. Your mileage may vary, but I would be confident in saying that the Aneros or a similar device would most likely produce the best results, whatever 'best' may be for you.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted

Post by newbie »

Thanks for your response, it helps alot. I've never had much success massaging my prostate with either a finger or some type of alternative method, with only some minor pre-cum or slight release at best. From what I have gathered, some penile shaft stimulation helps but I want to make sure I don't induce some level of orgasm, as this is primarily what I am trying to avoid.. :). I was thinking that a device that is purpose built to massage the prostate is worth trying, and being able to do it while in my device is the ultimate goal. Does anyone have an idea what time frame from the last orgasm might be adequate for doing a milking? I am at only 12 days as of today, so I'm not sure if that is long enough. I realize I can probably go much longer, but would want make sure I'm long enough now to see some results. I suppose it I order the device now, I'm probably looking at closer to 20 days since last O before I get to try it.
0 x

Device used: CB6000s, Holy Trainer V2 (part time) Black Short and Clear Standard.
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

newbie wrote:I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with prostate massage/milking. I have made a few attempts in the past with limited success while wearing my CD. I was looking at the Aneros line-up online and it looks like it would work, but would appreciate anyones real life experiences before I buy one.
I've written a bit about it on my blog: http://aarkeybabble.blogspot.com/search ... %20Milking

The aneros isn't long enough to reach my prostate well, so though its good for warm up, it just doesn't work for actually milking. There are dozens of devices out there now, if you google "prostate massager" you'll find lots. Pretty much any g-spot device can be used as well. Its all a question of what is most comfortable for you, and as our bodies vary that might be different from what works for me, or some other person.

The most important suggestion I can make is be patient with it. It takes me 7-10 days to build up enough to actually have any real result (before that, I can have a lot of precum, but not really any ejaculate.) And it can take 30-60 mins of play back there to make it happen. The feeling is a bit like urinating when you really have to go. Its not entirely pleasant, but it is a relief. And being in my chastity cage or not doesn't seem to affect the result at all.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon

Post by newbie »

Good information, and thanks for the link. I found some good information there as well. From the sounds of it, I may have to buy a couple of devices before I find one that work for me.
0 x

sandman9356

Post by sandman9356 »

This is probably the most comprehensive and sensible guide I've come across: http://ladylubyanka.wordpress.com/2008/ ... king-post/.

On a quick note, the first device I'd recommend trying out is a simple dildo, either with a round or a bulbous head.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

search the web site top right corner... plenty of threads on this
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
alexdi

Post by alexdi »

I didn't find the Aneros useful for milking. Wrong shape, too small. This is my default choice:

amazon.com/Reflections-Serenity-Black-Glass-Wand/dp/B008ASC42Q

Anything that shape will work. It's pyrex, it won't ever break. There's a metal version here:

amazon.com/Trinity-Vibes-G-Spot-Metal-Wand/dp/B004VB81BY

Contrary to an earlier post, if the movement is right, cum flows almost immediately. The amount is equal or greater to what you'd orgasm. There's no extended build-up required; you can do it with substantial results about once every twelve hours. And the cage makes no difference, except in that you can't 'milk' the excess from your cock when you finish.
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

alexdi wrote:Contrary to an earlier post, if the movement is right, cum flows almost immediately.
I have to disagree. I've read probably a thousand people who have written about their own experiences with milking, and perhaps 1% of them have results in minutes when they start. The other 99% all report that it can take quite a while to become comfortable with it. Though the speed at which you get results does change as you become more accustomed to the sensations.

Note: Precum can start leaking almost immediately for me, and sometimes if excited enough its already well flowing before any actual physical contact happens. But ejaculate (white, not clear) can take quite a while to actually be pushed out of my body.

I do know that there are also men who can experience full prostate orgasms, with no stimulation to their penis at all - though it does jerk and bounce and ejaculate the semen, rather than the kind of dribbling result that comes from milking.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I would think there would be a range of variations. I can get a bit of a spurt on first insertion, but then it [usually] takes a while to complete.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted