e-stim

Living the real life under lock and key
Jenny

e-stim

Post by Jenny »

Hai,

My first post ever on this forum. A little introduction is perhaps in place. I'm a woman, married to a man who for many years now has asked me to be put into chastity. We have tried it before, but it always gave him a lot of discomfort. I dont like that and so we stopped again.

But now.... he has been in a CB3000 for a couple of days, and besides the thing broke down (what else is new reading this forum? ;) ), we had a blast this time around. I've now ordered a exobelt extreme and an CB 6000s and am determined for at least one of them to work.

But when it does, i still want him to be safe. I've heard that milking would be a good thing for him. Now is that not a thing i desire, so i went on searching for a solution. I saw a video of a man in an CB6000s and he was coming with help of an e-stim with one electrode shoved partly down the CB at the top, and one was on top of the scrotum.

Since I am a woman, i dont have any idea wether this kind of orgasm is pleasurable for a man. Will he be satisfied afterwards, of will he be milked? And would this kind of stimulation really work, or only in this video?

I'm not english speaking, so I hope I didnt make to much mistakes, but trying to do my best.

Greetz,
Jenny
0 x
cb6000s

Re: e-stim

Post by cb6000s »

There are numerous discussions on this board about the need or lack of for milking, e-stims, length of lockups etc. I would suggest you spend a few hours and try and read all of the posts on this forum. A lot of your questions will be answered and a lot of new questions will arise.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Welcome to the forum Jenny,

First, in the interest of science of course, I think I should investigate that video - where did you say it was?

I have seen videos of guys having orgasms, or at least ejaculating, via electrical stimulation but never while wearing a chastity cage. That sounds really hot.

We haven't worried about "milking" at all. I think it is probably not nearly as important as some would make you believe. It would still be a lot of fun though. How long do you plan to have your husband go between orgasms? If it is less than two months then I think you are probably fine without the milking. Over that and it is at least worth looking at but personally I am not worried about it. The longest I have gone is 4 months and then I had a ruined orgasm which has the same effect.

Now, if you are just interested in electrical play, then that would be as good an excuse as any. This is one area that I haven't brought up with my wife, I think this would weird her out a little bit. She is fairly accommodating but has her limits.

Good luck,

-A
0 x
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

Welcome to our forum Jenny. I hope my previous comment did not sound too brusk. I was multitasking and I appologize. If you are interested in electrical play I might recommend starting with a unit such as

http://www.amazon.com/Pain-Management-C ... 502&sr=8-2

At $30 it will let you experiment and find out it this is something you want to pursue without a major cost committement. I love my unit even though I use it for lower back pain and not for sex.
0 x
Jenny

Post by Jenny »

cb6000s wrote:There are numerous discussions on this board about the need or lack of for milking, e-stims, length of lockups etc. I would suggest you spend a few hours and try and read all of the posts on this forum. A lot of your questions will be answered and a lot of new questions will arise.
It's because of your next remarke, but i really was under the impression you were in desperite need of an neosteel remote controlled education shield. :D I really like the thought of that device. If only it wasn't that expensive.

I've read a lot about the need of milking and think, better to be safe than sorry. So milking is in order. The question is how. Prostate-stimulation only sounds like fun if the plug is big enough to really make him squirm. But, if it's too hard for him too take, i dont know if he will still come this way. Furthermore, as i was saying, i dont like playing with his ass, so, i've got a problem.

And then i saw this vid Atone:
http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=aW5QC-G347-

Take a look and tell me.... would you have fun this way? Or still would be frustrated? Will this be a possibility to milk him without the hassle?

Jenny
0 x
FdM

Post by FdM »

Jenny wrote:
And then i saw this vid Atone:
http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=aW5QC-G347-

Take a look and tell me.... would you have fun this way? Or still would be frustrated? Will this be a possibility to milk him without the hassle?

Jenny
Did anyone grab this before the vid was oddly removed (while leaving others) ?

Thanks,
FdM
0 x
Belle

Post by Belle »

We have played around some with electro stim, and it really weirded me out at first, but I have gotten to the point that it is no big deal. Damn slippery slope ;) We have used it while connected to Nexus prostate toys made for the stim machine. While it wasn't enough to cause an orgasm or milk him, it was kinda neat when he was getting ready to orgasm and I cranked it to full power. Totally ruined. Didn't feel any pleasure, only the pain. BTW, this wasn't my idea but his. I felt bad doing it, but he wanted it!
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
dereknor

Post by dereknor »

I have never been milked or anything similar, but I have also been kept chaste for longterm without any problems. I'm not sure about this whole milking-discussion. My mistresses didnt wanted me to loose any kind of pressure, not even through milking ;)
0 x
biggar

Post by biggar »

I have a T.E.N.S. and it will cause an ejaculation if used right. I've never tried it while locked in one of our plastic devices and am not sure if it has enough output to work with the new steel one. It is a pleasurable ejaculation if controlled right. I use some sort of anal electrode and the the second stick on pad on that sweet spot just below the glans. It feels like a super fast vibrator when the pulses are fast! In the hands of a Mistress or KH it could cause either a ruined orgasm or a painful one just by changing the settings a very little! She could get you to the edge and just hold you there or make you go over the edge and crank it up and make it painful or get you there and turn it down or off to stop all stimulation! But it will cause an ejaculation! Whether it's good or bad is just a small turn of a dial!! :) The last I knew there were several chastity/electro vids at Xtube an I have some saved if I can find the right disc.
0 x
Previous devices: CB2000, CB3000, Curve, Exobelt X1, Waterhole and CB6000s
Current cage: The Mistress from Mature metal
eido

Post by eido »

At the risk of being a kill-joy, I must interject a word of caution. Make sure you use lots and lots of that contact gel and that it doesn't dry out while you are playing. A hot spot on a toy connected to a delicate bit of flesh is not a sexy pain (to me anyway) and will stop me cold. Also, if you use the little pads like physical therapists use, they will wear out eventually. This is mostly true of pads that are abused with bends and body weight crushing on them, or that are bound in place or slipped under pressure points of clothes. I had one get hot enough that the plastic bubbled and gave me a slight burn. Just be careful and don't break your toys, especially the live ones.
0 x