Are any couples here open with others about lifestyle?

Living the real life under lock and key
bottombitch91

Are any couples here open with others about lifestyle?

Post by bottombitch91 »

when I say 'open', i dont mean cuclold/open marriage

I mean is anyone here tell their friends or family about the chastity/femdom that they live?

I would never do it but i feel it would be so hot if everyone knew about me being a slave/chastity

wondering if anyone else lives like that
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Are any couples here open with others about lifestyle?

Post by TwistedMister »

Generally, no, although I do have some occasional thoughts of being [humiliatingly] exposed to a limited number of the wife's female friends (unlikely to happen).
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Jedi

Post by Jedi »

Our mutual best friend knows. But that is all.
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Short answer is, no we don't. However, I wish my spouse did have a non-judgmental BFF that she could confide in about this. I haven't been successful in getting her to join this forum. She is a very private person and not comfortable communicating with even someone anonymously about our relationship. Present company excluded, most of the stuff online about MC & D/s is garbage. I think this forum would be very helpful to her but I don't push. Hopefully, one day she will agree to give this forum a try. I am the eternal optimist.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

This might sound strange, but I dont' have *any* friends with whom I'd feel comfortable discussing this. Even Mrs. Edge's girlfriends seem to be a mostly vanilla and non-sexual lot. Yes, I could have it all wrong, but I don't think I do.

That said, I'm not sure if I'd feel comfortable discussing it in public anyway; although I'll concede that I might feel differently if I had some kink-aware friends.
0 x
WendyWicke

Post by WendyWicke »

It is a strong fantasy for me, but I don't think it's one I will ever indulge in. For one thing, unlike most of my fantasies, I never imagine any actual, real persons when I daydream about it. They're always completely fictional characters. Any thought of a real person I know pretty much squelches the fantasy. The only time any fantasy like that had a real person for me was years ago, BC in fact (Before Chastity), when I seriously considered doing a couples session with a pro Domme in the idea that she would teach me how to top him. Well, I'm far past that now, I should probably be doing the teaching.

But the second reason is, well, it's damned dangerous to involve outsiders in your own intimacy. We have a wonderful marriage, I'd be very unhappy to create any instability in it.
0 x
Belle

Post by Belle »

I have a small group of friends that know, about 12. They are not friends that we see, except for one that is only once a year or so. They live all over the country, and a few live outside the US. I met a group of women in an online pregnancy forum several years ago, and some of us remain very close. They know, and were surprising open and curious about it. 4 of them ended up joining us in reviewing toys ;) Jnuts was a little nervous when he saw the one that we do see when we go on vacation, but it was no big deal to her and it was never mentioned. (She did ask me if he was wearing it, but that was all).

Telling our family? No way.
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Belle wrote:I have a small group of friends that know, about 12.
Small group? That's probably *all* of my friends!
0 x
Belle

Post by Belle »

Tom Allen wrote:
Belle wrote:I have a small group of friends that know, about 12.
Small group? That's probably *all* of my friends!

Actually that is all but 1 of my close friends. I didn't realize how many of my friends knew! None of his friends know though....and those are the ones we see.
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
happyman1

Post by happyman1 »

One friend, but that's it.
0 x
currently in a CB6000s