[J Random reader] Past is Prologue

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
J Random reader

[J Random reader] Past is Prologue

Post by J Random reader »

An introduction to us and how we got where we are. More fact than fiction for now.

She's began teasing me December of last year. We are still figuring out how to make this work for us. Talking it through. What I want. What the misses wants. At first, I would get an orgasm twice a week. She would want her own orgasm less often. I might get teased each night. Or maybe in the morning. As often as not, both. But some days not at all.

Denial took time. First to go were the orgasms she gave me just because she thought perhaps it had been long enough. That was when she told me "It's my goal to make sure you never come when I play with you". If the misses wanted to feel me come, I came. By March, our record was nine days.

And I asked the misses to let me just service her. We had talked about the idea. The misses was OK with the idea of it. Then it began to happen. I was surprised how satisfied I felt afterwards. I made sure she knew how good I felt the next day.

By April, I wanted to go longer without an orgasm. But how long is long enough? And when it was late at night, who could remember how long it had been? Then we began marking the calendar. So we know that April 29th was a red letter day. Then we set a new record. Fourteen days! Right after that, eleven more days set a new second best. I asked her if she was OK with this. How since we started marking the calendar, I was coming much less. The misses asked me if I was complaining. I tried to explain that I wasn't. But she seemed bothered by this.

Four days later it was Memorial Day weekend. The misses wanted us to both enjoy the long weekend. She wanted to come. And she wanted to feel me come. That was fine. But Memorial Day gave me the idea to set a date. I asked, "Should we plan for Fathers Day?"

Three weeks, and a day away! Was I sure I could do it? The misses was. In for a penny, in for a pound. We talked about how I felt, going longer, coming less frequently. We hit fourteen days, our record so far. And we started counting down the days. We talked during that third week. The misses suggested that Fathers Day weekend she might shave off that extra day. And maybe I would come more than once. Neither one happened. But the teasing was ramped up. Then Fathers Day came. Another red letter day! Not everything went according to plan. But a good time was had by all.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Past is Prologue

Post by TwistedMister »

Hmmmm, yes, kind of dry. If it's going in 'Fiction' we need details, titillation ;-)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
J Random reader

Re: [J Random reader] Past is Prologue

Picking up the story. From Fathers Day last year. Detail from that 1st attempt to go 3 weeks
After about 2 weeks, after oral, I was making love to her. & I had to stop. But I did release. :oops:

After, she asked me "did the unthinkable happen?" :twisted: I told her that I had ejaculated. But I hadn't had an orgasm. It was "ruined". She asked me "Why would you do that?". I said I really wanted to make it 3 weeks. I felt good about making it 2. But we had made it two weeks once. Things really changed after that. She saw that I wanted to not come. She saw me service her. & not come when I could have.
0 x
J Random reader

Continuing from Fathers Day 2011
The weekend before Fathers Day. & we were counting down the days. So far so good. Setting a date was working. I thought about that. It had worked well. Is that that we need to do? Not just mark the calendar with what we did. But plan ahead. Set more dates. What dates to set? And how? Could I keep going longer? :? I know how I feel. I'm liking this. & I don't have a clue why. But this idea of going a little bit longer each time excited me.

The fourth of July was 15 days away. One more day than my previous second best. And that had been my new record when we set it just 2 months ago. Sure I was having second thoughts. But nothing ventured nothing gained. So I ask. Shall we plan for the fourth of July? Sure, she says. I tell her "that's 15 days."
She says "You can do it. You're strong. Maybe you should just take the summer off!"
"Seriously? Don't you think that's a bit extreme for now?"
"A dry spell would be good for you. A long hot summer. Wouldn't you like that?"
"I don't think I'm ready for that! Is that really what you want to do?"
"Only if you want to."
"I'd like to plan for the fourth. Are you fine with that?"
"If that's what makes you happy."

& We were both happy. The misses had been sure I could go the three weeks. From Memorial Day to Fathers Day. More sure than me. & waiting for the fourth makes Fathers Day the only day I get to come that month. I feel like I can wait 15 days. How will I feel after? & Say waiting for the fourth of July goes fine. Then what? :?
0 x
vsdfsads

Post by vsdfsads »

We were both happy. The misses had been sure I could go the three weeks. From Memorial Day to Fathers Day. More sure than me. & waiting for the fourth makes Fathers Day the only day I get to come that month. I feel like I can wait 15 days. How will I feel after? & Say waiting for the fourth of July goes fine. Then what?
0 x
J Random reader

Picking up from July 2011
We had just set three new records. & Back to back. 22 days to Fathers Day. 15 days to the 4th of July. June was a month with only 1 honeymoon weekend. She had recently joked about using the day of our anniversary as the day I get to come. I pointed out that things don't always work out as we plan. She replies "Then we just plan for next month". :twisted:
Could I really do this? Do I really want to only come one weekend a month? I start to think about that. & we talk. I ask her what she thinks.
She says "Maybe. One orgasm a month would be easier to remember. I still say you should take August off".
"I don't think I'm ready for that! But I've looked at the calendar. & I do have an idea".
"What's that?" she asks
"We could stay with one weekend a month."
"You sure you're up for that?" she asks.
"No! I'm not sure! But I'd like to try & see".
"What are you thinking?"
"Stick with me. I'll explain. We could mark holidays each month."
"One holiday a month would be easy to remember. When is the next holiday?"
"This is a bit of a reach. August 1st is Canada Day. & It's a Monday. We could make that a honeymoon weekend".
"You are reaching. How long is that?"
"Four weeks. Less the weekend. 25 days. So a new record. Three more days than Memorial Day to Fathers Day".
"OK. Then what?"
"Labor Day."
"Why not our anniversary?"
"Labor Day is 5 weeks. I'm not sure if I can go longer. We could do both!"
"But that would hardly be denying you, would it?"
"Are you OK with Labor Day but not our anniversary?".
"I am. You might not be. I'll want what I want, & you'll give it to me".
"Of course".
"What comes after Labor Day?" she asks.
"Columbus Day is 5 weeks later."
"And after that?"
"Halloween is three weeks later."
"Nope. Pick one," she insisted.
"Columbus Day then. I don't think I'm ready to try for 8 weeks."
"Slacker. Next?"
"My birthday is on a Wednesday, so that's no weekend. I think I would rather wait for Thanksgiving" I say.
"That's a 4 day weekend! You do enjoy a long weekend, don't you? I could just keep teasing you all weekend long. Make you wait until Sunday night."
"Wouldn't that be a little cruel?"
"I thought that was the idea!" She flips the page. "& that's it for this calendar."
"Except for December!"
"How about New Years Day? That's on this calendar. There's a little tiny January on the calendar, at the top of the page."
"But New Years Day is next year," I object
"It's still on this calendar,
"So I wouldn't come at all in December?"
"That's right! Christmas will come before you do! I'd like to see you take a month off now & then. More now than then. I still say you should take August off."
"You're very funny. OK, we have Canada Day next month. Labor Day. Columbus Day. Thanksgiving weekend. New Years Day. Only 5 orgasms for the rest of the year? If you count Fathers Day, 6 orgasms in 7 months?"
"I might take it easy on you & give you more than 1 orgasm on a holiday weekend. I'll probably want to feel you come on our anniversary. Or maybe your birthday & I might change my mind. I can always change my mind, you know."
"Too true." I take a chance smarting off. She gives me a dirty look. I'm think she's joking about only 1 orgasm on a weekend. But we have something shoot for. Would this work for us?
Last edited by J Random reader on Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Sounds like it could work. I think a month is a good time, and that's how Mrs. Twisted often does it, although sometimes she makes me go two months. My 'limits' specify at least one orgasm every three months (with an exception for certain penalties- failure to submit to restraints or willful defeat of the device and self-administered orgasm can incur a penalty of 6 months of no orgasm, in addition to other penalties).

'Scheduled' orgasm may be postponed for 1-4 weeks as a penalty if she is unhappy with certain aspects of my 'performance'. This provides some incentive for 'good behavior'.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
J Random reader

from July to August 2011
We agreed on 1 weekend each month. Most months. For the rest of the year. Only 5 honeymoon weekends.

After the 4th of July. I waited for Canada Day next month. Exactly 4 week. I had only gone 3 weeks before. & that was after a month with 3 orgasms. How would this wait compare? :?:

We try to make sure she came every week. Sometimes she wasn't in the mood. & A couple days later she might be. We try some rough ball play. The more she teases me, the rougher I like it. :oops: & she starts leaving me tucked. Just rubbing me. It blows my mind! After 3 weeks I was ready. I wanted to come. Mornings were the hardest time. :(

Canada Day. Wednesday. Just 1 day. We make love that morning. & again that evening. & a hand job. 2 orgasms for her that day. & 3 for me. Break's over. & the teasing begins again. :shock:

After that day. The misses took a day or 2 off to begin with. No teasing Monday night. & a slow start that week. & not so slow for me. I very quickly felt teased & denied. That was okay. I wanted that feeling. I sure got there fast. :o
0 x
J Random reader

from August to November 2011
Tried 3 weeks. & 2 weeks after that. Just made it 4 weeks for the 1st time. Now we're going for 5. From Aug 1 Canada Day to Labor Day. & then Columbus Day. Any difference? We start slow. She takes a break. & I feel a difference. I start off feeling denied. :? What's with that? 3 weeks of feeling like I've gone a long time. Going 4 weeks, that last week had me on edge. What would a 5th week be??

The last week of August. & it felt like another week. More of the same. :? Really? Is it all a head game? I'll have a 2nd chance to find out.

September. My 5th week. & that gets intense! Now I'm wired. Counting down the days! :evil: & the week cannot end fast enough! & life happens. We manage 4 times that weekend.

& she's a softie. Our anniversary. 2 days later. Nuff said. :oops:

Columbus Day is 5 weeks again. & This is a steep decline! Not sure what to expect. No surprise. Rinse & repeat. 4 weeks of feeling randier. A 5th week of thinking 4 weeks is long enough. But no different. I can wait 5 weeks. At least twice. & the year's not over yet...
0 x
J Random reader

October & November 2011
We had just gone for 5 weeks twice. It's 4 weeks to my birthday. & we agree it's up to her. Will I get a break for my birthday? Or will we wait 2 more weeks til Thanksgiving? That's 6 from my last break on Columbus Day. Could I handle 6? I had my doubts about going for 5. & about 4 weeks, honestly. ;) What would she decide?
0 x