Advice for a newbie?

Living the real life under lock and key
Shahna

Advice for a newbie?

Post by Shahna »

Hi there- I'm completely new to this whole thing, and I was hoping I could get some information, insight, and maybe even tips from anyone who has been at it longer than me. I am just starting out as a keyholder, online and by mail.
I would love to hear from you!
0 x
Belle

Re: Advice for a newbie?

Post by Belle »

Welcome. Most (if not all) of the keyholders here are in relationships with their locked individuals, so I am not sure how much advice we can really provide. Check out the keyholder section though, and feel free to ask any questions.
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
Shahna

Post by Shahna »

Thanks
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

I wrote a newbie chastity FAQ a few years ago, might have some helpful info in it for you:
http://www.aarkey.info/chas/
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
Shahna

Post by Shahna »

Oh Awesome thank you
0 x
poor

Post by poor »

0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
DocSwitch

Post by DocSwitch »

One of the time's I was locked up we were away from eachother for over a month due to my crazy city hopping ways as a student doc. We kept it alive (and me suffering in an awesome way) with a few things. Might help you since a lot of it was via internet.

1. Numbered Plastic Locks - Travelling and also the possibility of having to get naked at work (for bio/chem terrorism simulations where I had to disrobe down to undies and get decontaminated) made this a life saver so if I really needed out in an emergency it was just a twist away. The numbers made sure she could see it was the same lock and keep me in line. They sell them by the hundred bag on ebay for institutions that need to keep cabinets locked but ready to be opened in an emergency (fire extinguisher boxes, med and code carts in hospitals, etc.) so if the 5 that come with the plastic CB models isn't enough you can get an endless and cheap supply.

2. Skype Tease Sessions - She'd get me onto Skype, let me remove my cage, and do some naughty things on her end while I was allowed to edge or even ruin occasionally. This was extremely fun and torturous.

3. Random Dirty Texts/Emails - During the day my phone would go off and I'd immediately want to double over from the pain of the sudden erection in the CB as I'd see a photo or dirty message from her to tease me. It was awesome.

4. Toys, toys, and more toys - I found that both of us having toys and knowing what the other had made it fun for assignments and skype play. Like having to wear a plug for several hours of the day and send photo's when she asked to prove it.

5. Communication - This is KEY. Before, during, and after a lockup. Talk EXTENSIVELY and HONESTLY about expectations, limitations, desires, and goals for BOTH parties and make sure they match up. Otherwise it can be a very emotional rollercoaster in a bad way with hurt feelings on both ends.

6. Little Things Everyday - Being away from the KH means daily contact of some sort is important to make sure the locked up one doesn't feel ignored and the KH feels appreciated. It doesn't have to be super kinky assignments and texts everyday, but a little tease a day goes a long way in keeping both sides happy and feeling appreciated.

Those are my tips, not sure if anyone else agrees or would like to add. PM if you have specific questions and I may be able to help.
-SwitchDoc
0 x
Locked since: Locking back up on 04/23/2013
Release: 1st Release Coming soon! 05/04/2013
Device: CB-6000