Short-term or "non-denied"

Living the real life under lock and key
kpb57

Short-term or "non-denied"

Post by kpb57 »

As I mentioned in my "Intro", I consider myself an outlier here, insofar as I am released daily and as I'm allowed (even encouraged) to have orgasms.
Now I would like to know if I am completely alone in this, or if others have similar guidelines/rules in their chastity life/play?
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
Atone
Re: Short-term or "non-denied"

Post by Atone »

Is the goal then to encourage you to only have orgasms in the presence of your wife?

I don't know if there are others in the same situation but you might want to check out thumpers blog, the most recent post speaks to his desire to only have sexual pleasure in the presence of his wife.

-A
0 x
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

Atone wrote:Is the goal then to encourage you to only have orgasms in the presence of your wife?
Yes, absolutely. Denial didn't work so well, but making our sex life OURS again instead of just his and hers has simply been fantastic.
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
prthomas

Post by prthomas »

Atone wrote:Is the goal then to encourage you to only have orgasms in the presence of your wife?
For us, indeed, that was the goal. We started MC because the only time we had sex is when I initiated it and that was about 2 or 3 times a week. After a heart to heart talk one day about her feeling dominated in the bedroom and my disappointment in her never initiating, I made the commitment that I would never initiate again and only have sex on her terms. If this meant once a week/month/year or whatever, I was willing to give up the frequency of sex in favor of her really wanting and enjoying it.

BUT, this also meant that I was not to masturbate (at all) as I waited for her to initiate. Primarily because that, too, was inhibiting our intimacy. So the rules of our relationship center around not only me having orgasms in her presence, but only inside of her. I am not ever allowed an orgasm in any other way. You know what? It's fantastic like that!
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

kpb,

We've had a device for a bit over a month (I was on the honor system for a couple months before that), and so far I'm probably locked up about 3-4 full days each week. I think I like being locked more than she likes it :? So I would say I'm a short term wearer. And as far as orgasms go, she likes me to cum. She enjoys it too much to deny me too long. So far 7 days has been the longest I've gone without an orgasm...not very long. I would like to have some cycles more like 10 days, but I want her to do what she wants on that end. I think MC is one of those things that each couple has to find their own way. What works for one couple may not work at all for another.

As for only having orgasms with her...yes, absolutely. That is now a hard rule...and it may be one of the best things we've ever done for our sex life. I don't masturbate at all anymore, and I've never been harder for her. And my desire for her is truly off the scales. I love the fact that all of my orgasms are now for and with her...the only way to go :D
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

My hub is released every night when we are together but not when he is away on business. That way we both get a decent nights' sleep as his nocturnal erections and subsequent broken sleep is very disruptive. Doesn't make any difference to our chastity arrangements but as to orgasm when he wants to, that is not in his control anymore. Doesn't stop him wanting them though ofcourse.
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
aphrael_

Post by aphrael_ »

kpb57 wrote:As I mentioned in my "Intro", I consider myself an outlier here, insofar as I am released daily and as I'm allowed (even encouraged) to have orgasms.
Now I would like to know if I am completely alone in this, or if others have similar guidelines/rules in their chastity life/play?
I'm in a similar situation - it varies a bit, and i've been locked up continuously for as long as a month, but at the moment we seem to be playing with the goal being for me not to cum until my husband says I can, and with me not being locked up at work or school, but generally at night when sleeping (as I have always had a tendency to play with my penis while sleeping, and that's not helpful if the goal is to only cum when given permission).

As I said, this varies from time to time, and there are generally no rules; it depends on what we feel like, essentially. :) I have a steelheart on order and suspect that when it comes there will be a longer more regular lockup, but it's hard to say.

One of the things which drives the variance is the built in tension between my desire to be denied and his desire to play with my penis; it's hard for *him* for me to be locked up for too long because denying me in that way also denies him access to *his* toy.

So it becomes a trade-off, and at different times we handle the trade-off differently.
0 x