Going For Six Months Caged

Living the real life under lock and key
michaelnmelissa

Going For Six Months Caged

Post by michaelnmelissa »

Melissa and I are going to try for keeping me locked up for six months. No release. Then out for the Summer. The longest I've done continuously locked is 30 days. So this should be interesting.

Michael
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Re: Going For Six Months Caged

Post by celticqueens_sub »

best of luck. Don't be too disappointed if you don't do it... Some times setting targets can be a mistake... Just see how long you can go?
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Melissa is going to be ok with no PIV for six months? I would love to shoot for longer periods but my wife ends up giving in to longer planned lockups. Longest for us was 57 days. I admit that the thought of setting long term dates can be quite stimulating. Best of luck to both of you.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
michaelnmelissa

We've always avoided setting dates - except for 30 days - but we thought it would be fun to try. She's in school and we were thinking if we could go to the end of the Spring semester that would really be something. It's not that our hearts are set on it, but we're trying it for the challenge.

She does like penetration, but we also have a nice dildo that she enjoys too. She says for six months she can make it.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

I kind of like targets because they are easy to measure but I have started to get away from them. I am trying to just leave it completely in my wife's hands. I don't ask for any release anymore and am only out when she wants me out. The last time was a few weeks ago, she thought she wanted me out for penetration so I was unlocked and I washed up. She ended up just wanting oral and I was locked right back up. I think it was the first time I have ever been unlocked without getting a full erection before being locked back up. It was actually pretty cool.
0 x
michaelnmelissa

Yeah, how you do do it evolves over time.

When we started I thought tease and denial games were "it" and I loved a good ruined orgasm. Now, not so much. Total denial thrills me for the time being.

This is a challenge we both are game for. Next Summer I'll likely be device free. We might even swing a bit. Maybe in the Fall we'll pick chastity up again.

Then again, after six months - if we make it that far - maybe we'll both decide to keep going with the chastity. Who knows? The important part is to both have fun!

What's the longest anyone's gone without unlocking? Not that I want to one up it - not at all - I'm just curious how it went for you.

M
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

My longest was 88 days. I have gone 75 on another occasion and have gone in the 50 plus range a couple of times. The idea of going 6 months (or longer) is appealing but so far two things have prevented that. First is the reality of getting around in this world. Either travel or I have to make the occasional visit to the court house. The other is my wife and her darned selfish desire to actually have me unlocked occasionally :) I am just kidding about that, it is not about denying her. It does help that she is not usually interested in penetration and when she is she often prefers her vibrator because it is not quite as large as I am. There is a likely third reason but so far it hasn't come in to play as the first two mitigate it. I start to get a little concerned that everything still works ok somewhere around the two month point. It is not overwhelming but wells up about once a week at that point. I don't know if that feeling would go away at some point or not. I am actually not concerned for my own benefit, I think I would be ok with it, but my wife would be upset if something happened.
0 x
michaelnmelissa

Atone -

Your last point is one I've thought of, but then I wonder if it's an unfounded worry? You went 3 months and all worked well, right? Would 3 more months have changed that?

Maybe too long is possible. I don't know as I haven't gone that long. But if everything works well after 1, 2, or even 3 months, then why not after a longer time? And what would be that time frame when it all goes bad?

If anyone has any knowledge or thoughts on that I'd appreciate them.

M
0 x
michaelnmelissa

Melissa has told me she wants me to be out for no more than one hour each week for me to groom and wash. There won't be any play at all and, unless it just happens, no erections. So, six months locked yes, but there is that brief weekly grooming.
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Michael,

My experience is that the first month to month and a half is the hardest for me. After that, things get on an even keel and are easier. The early highs and lows tend to create "moments of desperation" from time to time. As a qualifier, I am in my upper 50's, so my age may play a factor. Bottom line is that, after I've been in for a while, I loved being locked, then when I'm unlocked, I have a tough time going back in. Good Luck!
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271