How long? Check my face!

Living the real life under lock and key
betheball

How long? Check my face!

Post by betheball »

Starting with the lastest chastity cycle (01/01 for me), we decided that I would grow a beard of some sort to "mark the passing of chastity cycle time". As it's only been a week, and my normal facial hair growth is something akin to Scooby Doo's Shaggy, it's not a pretty site. (once again, I seem to be less a show-er and more of a grow-er...This might need to be winnowed down to a goatee, but as I'm "between projects" in my work, it's an interesting diversion. Certainly is a very visible and fun reminder of where we are at - I usually can't walk around the house naked, but my KH certainly seems to enjoy this as a measuring stick. Less about days, more about growth. We haven't decided "how long" this cycle will be, but that's her call anyway. Since she likes the fuzzy face, I might be in for a long one this time

Anyone else find an interesting and new way to "mark the time"?
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Re: How long? Check my face!

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Whatever you do..... Dont use asparagus growth rates! Lol!
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Dev

Post by Dev »

All I can think is...while locked up, what your beloved wife wants is oral service and frankly, I like that a lot better with a clean shaven man. In fact, I just got a very, very thorough pussy shave this morning and was told, "It's not just for you." LOL.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
celticqueens_sub

CQ would agree with you. I'm always sent to shave before I'm allowed anywhere near her! Nonetheless Betheball does make an interesting point in how to judge he next release. I guess some women don't mind beards. I've often wondered how Velcro was invented.... lOL!
0 x

betheball

Post by betheball »

Interesting perspective.

For what it's worth, my KH has alternated between shaved and non-shaved around her pussy throughout our lives together, but I have always been clean-shaven on my face. So, this is something very, very new to both of us. And for that reason, a new sensation is always fun. We seem to enjoy the underlying metric as well. I imagine we'll tire of it at some point, but as stubble turns into something more substantial, and at day 10, as this latest round takes a turn for the horny, it's all good...

The other change I've noticed (maybe this is due to the facial growth after all!), is that oral pussy worship has become much less frantic, and more subdued. In my mind, I thought that this was due to it being the ends (rather than the means to my own orgasmic needs), but it might just be that she doesn't want any frantic moves by my itchy face. I think it's the former, but again, I may be confusing my perceptions with her real preferences. Will have to think about whether to ask for the true meaning here, or just to enjoy the ride, as the ride is good now.

thanks!
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Definitely enjoy the ride! Have fun!
0 x

betheball

Post by betheball »

Quick update.

Today is 27 days in, more or less 4 weeks since the start of the year, and the start of this cycle of chastity.

One "accidental" orgasm at about day 5. Too much penetration during a session, but we decided to continue going forward rather than looking at this as a failed experiment.

Talking after the accident, I asked, and she confirmed for 1 month without orgasm for me. We've been in and out of the device (her point: you agreed to one month, and since the device "gets you so revved up", it will should be easier for us to hit that goal if not in the device ALL the time. I'm not sure I agree, as it's far easier to edge without a device, and it feels a bit lonely without it when not edging. I miss the connectedness of being in the cage. But we've gone through several days at a time both ways, typically with me getting unlocked and then "staying that way" for a few days. I think she's (more worried than I) about long term damage or injury. Which is weird since I've already done a 25 day stint, but I'm also trying hard not to "top from the bottom". She prefers to have "easy access" at night for play, and it's hard to turn that down. In the last couple of weeks, it's very, very hard...

What's been interesting is her sexual cycle. With mine "on hold", short of occasional but unfulfilled teasing, we've been more tuned into her sexual needs. As she's discussed, she doesn't "get turned on" by me in the cage. She loves the intimacy, and the attention, but the device itself doesn't really drive an increase in a need for sex. She typically doesn't like to feel the device, and will tease around it when I'm locked. It's a nice metal CH Cage, so it's not the hygiene or anything like that. But, as we're really focusing on her needs, and not mine, she is really enjoying the lack of pressure to "perform". As a result, sex with just her in mind is more relaxed, more of a journey which may or may not include orgasm, and less frequent. At first, I was allowed to penetrate (hence: an accident) and then we moved to toys. More recently, it's just been stroking and touching. But all of it clearly tied to her normal cycles. When she's up and horny, it doesn't matter whether I'm caged, or perhaps even in the room. When she's in a lower cycle, there's less need, and it's more about managing the stress of the day rather than achieving the ultimate O. This has been eye-opening for me, and for us. I'm very hopeful that she's finding her own needs through all of this. We started this month as something "for me" (I did ask for it, after all), but it seems we are clearly learning what works "for her", which wasn't what I expected.

I probably have one more "lock-up" coming, as she has a trip planned, and then our month concludes (5 days + 1 month = about 35 days...) After this ends, she's talked of the next "cycle" without chastity, and lots of frequent sex - perhaps for a month, and then back into it for another month or perhaps longer, with a longer term lock-up (again, my request!). It's interesting how this whole concept is challenging a lot about what we know, or thought we knew, about ourselves, and what makes our sex lives tick.

Oh, and the beard is coming in nicely. A few more gray hairs than I would have hoped for, but it's a nice reminder of this journey, and what we are learning. It's grown past the prickly stage (for her), and she's very encouraging of it - she likes the feel and the symbol. Me too. It's all good. Not sure which I'm looking forward to more; being back in the cage next week during her trip, or the post-cycle "free sex" cycle which she has suggested...or beginning another cycle after that!!!!

btb
0 x
John

Post by John »

Good luck to you both. Sounds like you're sharing a whole lot of mischief and pleasure.

I've been bearded for the last 20+ years and never had any complaints - my wife's pussy is closely trimmed, not shaved.

She likes me to keep my pubic hair well-trimmed, too. That's got to be a good thing because it avoids hair getting trapped in the cage... ouch!
0 x