Hair removal cream
7%
Other
14%

Total votes: 28

mykey

Re: Shaving

Post by mykey »

Waxing or depilatory cream. I used to get waxed every 6 weeks. There is nothing like it for being smooth and it's very little effort. It hurts the first couple times but then there is much less hair each sitting so it's barely uncomfortable.

But started getting bad ingrown hairs after about three years so having a break and using cream once a week for the last year. Better than shaving for me as there is no itchiness when it grows back, and no rash which shaving always gives me even on my face.
0 x
kdubb

Post by kdubb »

I've shaved my entire body (daily) from the neck down for over 10 years. I use an electric shaver and it takes me about 20 minutes. I love a smooth, hairless body. I've shaved for so long now that I don't remember what my body looks like with hair--nor do I want to know. I'll never go back to a hairy body. When I'm locked in chastity, I can shave everything else but what's locked in the Jailbird. I'm allowed out every couple of days to shave the genitals that are normally locked away.

kdubb
0 x
kdubb
Dev

Post by Dev »

mykey wrote:Waxing or depilatory cream. I used to get waxed every 6 weeks. There is nothing like it for being smooth and it's very little effort. It hurts the first couple times but then there is much less hair each sitting so it's barely uncomfortable.

But started getting bad ingrown hairs after about three years so having a break and using cream once a week for the last year. Better than shaving for me as there is no itchiness when it grows back, and no rash which shaving always gives me even on my face.
Glad you mentioned waxing. I get my legs, underarms, eyebrows and lip waxed every 4-6 weeks. Once upon a time I had my pussy waxed and although it felt amazing (even the doing it I thought was amazing and it was so smooth afterwards) I had a terrible problem with ingrown hairs. I developed all these little red bumps, it was painful, and it took more than a year to clear to up. So back to the razor for me.

It can be a little itchy for a day or two after shaving but I am mostly used to it. ::shrug::

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
kelmag

Post by kelmag »

I use a razor with edge gel on my pubic mound area. On the genitals themselves I use talc to dry it and then a couple of different personal groomers (one reduces the hair length, then the find mesh one shaves the stubble) on the scrotum and shaft.
Does anybody know whether laser hair removal can be done on the genitals? If so, anyone have any experience with it?
0 x
mikecb

Post by mikecb »

I shave everything from the neck down, except my forearms. I've been pubeless for 7+ years. I started doing the rest a few years later. I just use a cheap disposable razor and hand soap in the shower. I generally do my pubic region daily, since the hair grows there fastest. I spend a few minutes in the shower each day, doing one area. I might do lower legs one day, upper the next, etc.

I find by shaving the pubes daily, I don't get razor burn or bumps so much. The rest seems to be more resilient to that than my crotch.

mikecb
0 x
I want Chastity, not Celibacy

http://mikecbwearer.blogspot.com/
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

FWIW, I've been trimming or shaving since I was 20. Never attached any submissive spin to it, as has been suggested elsewhere; I just started doing it because I thought my gf at the time would enjoy it. It just sort of became a habit.

Now, of course, it's so I dont' have any stray hairs get caught in the device.
0 x
dutchbound1

Post by dutchbound1 »

I've been shaving for a long time, probably 12 years now. This past winter I finally decided to make the move and do laser hair removal. It is quite a process, and not all that comfortable (some spots less so than others) but the results are quite amazing. And yes, decided to go for everything below the neck! I need to do a few more sessions this fall but it has been worth the investment.
0 x
Chastehusband

Post by Chastehusband »

I tried hair removal cream last night, the magic beard stuff - no burning or anything, but at the same time it didn't seem to work either. My wife says you have to use a few times down below before it starts working though - not convinced.
0 x
Sally

Post by Sally »

I shave Bez with a wet razor about once a week or when we take CB6000 off I only shave around the area where it fixes he is then allowed a supervised shower without the CB its his treat!!! Sally
0 x
davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 »

I began the waxing treatments about 4 months ago. Amazing results. And like it was said above, it gets easier each time.

Plus, as a side benefit to bicycle riders, waxing for me has almost eliminated the notion of chafing with the seat.
0 x