Dealing with the emergency Key

Living the real life under lock and key
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Dealing with the emergency Key

Post by Tom Allen »

Markbentorah wrote:2. Somehow tether it to my key ring making it inaccessible – thinking of plastic wrapper, signed (by KH) wrapped around this and then taped over. Any tampering to get the key out should be noticeable anyone done this?
That's what we do. It's wrapped in tape, signed, then wrapped in clear tape. Just being in my pocket with the keys will wear it out over a few months, but then we just do it again. That way I always have a key with me, and it's very tamper-evident.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Mine is inside a signed and sealed envelope. The envelope lives in the inside pocket of my winter vest, which has actually not been moved from my truck since early Spring. I rarely think about it. If I go anywhere I usually take my truck, otherwise, if we take hers we are together anyway and she has the key. Occasionally I take hers without her but even then I don't usually think about it. It's been there, in the same envelope, for nearly 20 months now.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
danj

Post by danj »

Mine is sealed in clear packing tape with a dated piece of newspaper from the day it was sealed. I keep it in my wallet. Works perfectly. I have only needed the key on rare occasion (i.e., an escaped ball :o )
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

The key I carry is in one of there boxes:

http://www.keysure.net/

She signs the inside back cover and the outside front cover, when placed together they lock and can break the box easy if needed plus if I am in a accident or something the "for emergency only" may tip them off than looking in my wallet. Lol

My wife keeps her set in plan sight in a bubble mailing package, sealed and signed across the flap.
0 x
I have finally found the device I needed to begin my journey in chastity. I have never been happier in my marriage to my wife, lover, soul mate and now Keyholder.
Belle

Post by Belle »

We keep his spare key on his keyring, wrapped and signed. It is not noticeable, and he has had to use it one time. (Unplanned, emergency medical appt).
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
poor

Post by poor »

We don't have an 'emergency' key. Chatelaine considers any emergency that warrents release can be dealt with in the ER. Given that I am locked in either a Steelheart or the evil Dual Locking Rings (both with the integrated lock) this would involve both expense, embarrassment & expertise to remove.

When I pointed out to her that I would be a hostage to her fortune if anything bad happened she responded that it was disappointing that in the event of misfortune, my first thought was about my penis.

We have already had cause to test her resolve on this. Something that challenged me for days afterwards was when she didn't unlock me for several hours when we returned home after a few days away during which a 'hot spot' became a sore point leaving me in discomfort. She used it as a very strong re-enforcement of the 'only when I say' rule (and possibly as a test as to whether I could get out; because if I could have, I would have).
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
Blaeu

Post by Blaeu »

I spend most of my days at home, so I don't have to worry so much about being "out" and needing to be released. As such, our emergency key is in a signed and sealed envelope, inside a plastic bag, buried a foot in the ground in the front yard.

If needed, I'd have to go dig it up. Pain in the ass, but accessible.

Also, we have a handful of plastic locks that we can use if I have to be out overnight, but this rarely happens.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Blaeu wrote:As such, our emergency key is in a signed and sealed envelope, inside a plastic bag, buried a foot in the ground in the front yard.

If needed, I'd have to go dig it up. Pain in the ass, but accessible.
Hope where ever you live the ground doesn't freeze. If I ever did this up here in the Northeast I'de be calling my friend to bring over his backhoe. :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
poor

Post by poor »

Is there anyone wearing a CBxx who honestly couldn't destroy it with their bare hands if they had to?
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

poor wrote:Is there anyone wearing a CBxx who honestly couldn't destroy it with their bare hands if they had to?
I have a metal cuff ring that is actually machined stainless steel, not a welded ring, so you can't cut it with a bolt cutters - although you could grind through it with a wheel. Also, I made up some stainless steel locking pins that fit the older style CB3000 (the 1/4" diameter round style, as opposed to the newer oblong style). The cage itself is now the weakest part of my device, followed by the brass bodied Masterlock. When I paired them up with the Fort a few years ago, it really was a pretty bullet-proof device with regard to anything just breaking.
0 x