Night time attempted erections keep me awake.

Living the real life under lock and key
Risca

Night time attempted erections keep me awake.

Post by Risca »

My device makes erections impossible. Attempted erections are very uncomfortable. Thus my spontaneous night time attempted erections always wake me and keep me awake for 15 - 20 mins. So I get a lot of broken sleep every night. Do others have this problem?
0 x
Atone
Re: Night time attempted erections keep me awake.

Post by Atone »

yes, many of us do, at least from time to time. I have been trying to keep track a couple of basic variables to see if any of them seem to cause / mitigate the painful kind of nocturnal erections. Some times I have multiple nocturnal erections a night but none of them cause any discomfort. I can feel them but just go back to sleep. Other times I get very painful erections that won't go away unless I get up and walk around a bit. The two things that I have found that seem to mitigate the painful variety are a little bit of lube around the base ring and drinking plenty of water before I go to bed. I haven't found a variable that seems to cause the painful variety. For a while I thought that too much stimulation during the evening was increasing the likely hood of the painful variety but I am not so sure now that I have been tracking it better.

-A
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

I just asked my husband and he says he doesn't get really painful erections. "If I did, you would know about it!" LOL. So I guess it is all individual. He does say if he has some pulling/tightening he usually gets up to pee and that solves the problem.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
poinciana

Post by poinciana »

Yes, I did when I first started wearing a device. They diminished over time.

Atone's advice is good: lots of water and lube.

Welcome to chastity; and the stuff the fantasy websites don't tell you about!
0 x
Belle

Post by Belle »

Jnuts has painful night erections, just about nightly.
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Yep! Know the feeling well. Just a couple nights ago, I was thinking about my spouse and it started to swell and started throbbing in the tube. I was restless and she asked if anything was wrong. I told her it was swelled and throbbing in the tube. She gave me a kiss and said, let it throb for me. That didn't help much. She then rolled over and went back to sleep. Santa, please hurry!!!
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
justplaying

Post by justplaying »

wishful4 wrote:Yep! Know the feeling well. Just a couple nights ago, I was thinking about my spouse and it started to swell and started throbbing in the tube. I was restless and she asked if anything was wrong. I told her it was swelled and throbbing in the tube. She gave me a kiss and said, let it throb for me. That didn't help much. She then rolled over and went back to sleep. Santa, please hurry!!!
Too Funny! You're keyholder is very wise! :lol:
0 x
LockedAway

Post by LockedAway »

With my first device I kept getting woken up in pain, my current one is much better as the A ring is several sizes bigger (thank you Dev). I feel one size bigger might be perfect. It'd explain why I woke up at 3 every morning before I was locked up though - I always assumed it was just because I needed a pee
0 x
Eingesperrten Mann
(sounds sexier in German)
Dev

Post by Dev »

Ah, LockedAway, thanks for the update. Glad to know the Birdcage is working out for you!

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers