When is the next ejaculation allowed?

Living the real life under lock and key
Risca

When is the next ejaculation allowed?

Post by Risca »

Which is best? For a wife to say when the next ejaculation will be allowed, no matter how distant that is, or to keep her husband guessing, so he never knows when each teasing session begins whether this will be the one when he's allowed relief?
0 x
Atone
Re: When is the next ejaculation allowed?

Post by Atone »

Which one satisfies the needs of both parties involved? There are too many variables to say that one is better than another. In my relationship I know a 'not before' date but that changes from time to time (through mutual agreement) as we get closer to that date.

-A
0 x
poinciana

Post by poinciana »

We just don't discuss it, so I guess being kept guessing is our option.

I don't think I would happy looking towards a date. This way, it could happen anytime. Or not.
0 x
Belle

Post by Belle »

When ever I say so!

Honestly, I hate having a set date. Doesn't work well for us. We have tried the not before X date, and that works well, as does just when the mood strikes me.
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
poinciana

Post by poinciana »

Go Belle! My wife's with you on this one! So am I.
0 x
MelsBitch

Post by MelsBitch »

We have set a date for the next one I am allowed, which is a first for us. It's the day we are getting married, in 11 and a half months from now. After that she says it wont be more then once a year, and that's all I know. So very few orgasms for me ever again in my life time. It works well for us, everyone is different though.
0 x
Cage Chrinicles - Richs new slave life in chastity
http://www.cagechronicles.com
danj

Post by danj »

My wife hasn't used set dates at all, and I love the suspense of not knowing when she will allow an orgasm...though she does drop hints at times as we get close.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

At first, we set dates - nothing explicit, more like "about 3 weeks" or "about two months."

Later, we discovered that it was more exciting for both of us if she had complete decision making, and didn't let me know beforehand.
0 x
Bez

Post by Bez »

Hi Unless I am locked up for a set period which isn't very often these days Sally unlocks me when she wants me to pleasure her,I must admit this is regular and I do not have a problem,what I can't do is play with myself which was the whole reason I wanted to go into a chastity device. I know Sally likes me to use my tongue and I enjoy it but the device causes me terrible frustration which she also enjoys.bez
0 x