Honor system vs. wearing a device

Living the real life under lock and key
Dev

Re: Honor system vs. wearing a device

Post by Dev »

jnuts wrote:
Order the sizing rings. We would have been totally lost without them!
Yes, especially if you don't have a CB to use as a sizing guide.

There is a thread here on sizing which has different measurements for various devices. That might provide a little help.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

Also if you check out chastityheaven.com they have a good sizing guide. They are a MM reseller.
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

[color=#FFBF80]Have you talked to her about the reasons why she is preferring the honor system over the CD? I know that I am not turned on by the look of some of the devices, and if that is the case then finding a device you both like together may solve the problem.[/quote][/color]

Belle, I think it is a number of things. Being somewhat new, we've yet to nail down the best cleaning routine and she is definitely turned off by the odor that can develop after a few days if I don't adequately clean. I think I have solved this problem but haven't yet put it to the test. Also, she is still concerned with it being noticable under clothing, although less than she used to be. She basically has said the device is a pain in the ass to put on and remove, and I think she likes to handle and play with my (her) cock when she wants to. This is a short list and I think I will be back under lock and key on occasion. I work from home and we are together 24/7 so our situation is a little different than most.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
danj

Post by danj »

Late post, but my 2 cents...

I'm currently on the honor system, and did have some lapses. What has worked wonders for me is I now wear a metal cockring all day...not overly tight (2"). It signifies to both of us that it is her cock, and serves as a constant reminder of that fact for me. I've really been surprised how GOOD I've been since I started using it (about 7 days)...yeah, only a week, but I wasn't even close to being able to not stimulate it for 2-3 days before I was wearing the ring. I don't touch her cock except to wash in the shower and use the bathroom...and do not stimulate it at all without her direct permission. I found myself thinking if I stay on this course, I probably won't need to wear the device as much as I thought to behave myself, which from a comfort standpoint, will likely be a big plus. For me the device is all about behaving myself 100% of the time.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Dev

Post by Dev »

For me the device is all about behaving myself 100% of the time.
I think you'll find that when it arrives and is locked on, it has a definite hot factor that is part of the fun of wearing a device. Hopefully your keyholder will feel that way too, and isn't one of those women who doesn't like to look at or touch her partner's/husband's device.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

Now that I'm in a device all the time, I realize how intense the device makes things.
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
danj

Post by danj »

Dev wrote:
For me the device is all about behaving myself 100% of the time.
I think you'll find that when it arrives and is locked on, it has a definite hot factor that is part of the fun of wearing a device. Hopefully your keyholder will feel that way too, and isn't one of those women who doesn't like to look at or touch her partner's/husband's device.

D
Dev,

You may be right! Not having it yet, I think she sees it as sort of foreign, so don't think we really know yet how she will feel once I have it on. Who knows, she may have different thoughts than I do once it's locked on her cock. :shock:

Dan
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Atone

Post by Atone »

Dev wrote:Hopefully your keyholder will feel that way too, and isn't one of those women who doesn't like to look at or touch her partner's/husband's device.
That did suck when my wife was like that. She really didn't like the plastic device at all. I wouldn't say that the metal device turns her on but it doesn't bother her either. This is much better. Maybe someday she will find a device that is hot and turns her on and she tells me what I will be wearing. I hope it is a Lori's or Steelworx that requires a PA :D :D A guy can wish right?

-A
Last edited by Atone on Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
MelsBitch

Post by MelsBitch »

We tried the honor system for a bit and it did not work, Mel caught me playing with myself. Now I am locked for good, and she is having me pierced so I cannot ever pull out. I'm quite scared, but brought it on myself.
0 x
Cage Chrinicles - Richs new slave life in chastity
http://www.cagechronicles.com
Shane67

Post by Shane67 »

MelsBitch wrote: I'm quite scared, but brought it on myself.
Why are you scared? It's what you've always wanted. Is scared the right word?
0 x