New to the scene...any suggestions?

Living the real life under lock and key
Bella1984

New to the scene...any suggestions?

Post by Bella1984 »

Hello all and good morning! Allow me to introduce myself, Mistress Bella. My Slave warrants no introduction as he hasn't earned it yet. We will only refer to him as Boy

I am 28 and Boy is 29. We are new to the scene but we are taking to it like a fish in water. I've stepped up and taken control of my newly aquired penis and he has submitted to me not only that, but also in many other ways and I am wondering why I didn't lock him up sooner in the relationship. We've been a couple for over 4 years and I am never going to let him go back to having control of his dick...ever. I am in love with this lifestyle and the constant control that I maintain over him.

Anyhow, the purpose for this post is simple and I am sure it's been asked time and time again (in fact...I know it has because I've spent days googling it and finding myself led to this site often enough I decided to join instead of creep around the site.)

I need to know some newbie techniques for CBT and punishments for infractions of the rules I've laid down for him. I've found some that I like and have come up with some of my own but I am always looking for more.

I sent him on a journey last night, while locked up (his first lock up outside the house as we are yet to have purchased a device, he's been wearing his homemade device) and he was tasked with going to the adult store and purchasing 2 items: something I would get sexual enjoyment out of and something to hurt him with. He left at 630 pm and didn't arrive back home until 1130 (he was punished as this was too long of a period of time for him not to have licked my pussy on a weekend evening) but he came back bearing MANY gifts of pleasure and pain.

His goodie bag consisted of a pussy pump ( uhm...glorious is all I can say) and nipple suctions ( also glorious) which were both for my enjoyment...Good Boy. Then there were clothes pins, spatulas for spanking/slapping, BenGay, candles, rubber bands and then his ultimate choice of torture devices: Electric Shock treatment kit :) Muah wah ha ha ha ha <---- that's my evil laugh by the way :)

We have lots of other toys as well from when I was a cam girl so we have a plethora of strap ons, dildos and butt plugs along with vibrators and lubes too.

I was pleasured by Boy for hours with the pump, suckers, and my HUGE blue dildo that makes me cum so hard I soak the bed (literally) and of course Boy's tongue. Boy was teased and punished. He's not cum in 3 days and today will be 4, though he doesn't know that. I never let him know if he'll be allowed to cum that day, or ever again for that matter. I used to the clothes pins, I used some hand to cock CBT techniques like ball tapping and slapping and also cock slapping. He was limp most of the night as his device left him a little pinched and chaffed...this really pissed me off as I like having him at full attention and teasing/torturing him. So I applied the electric shock machine. Boy says its definate torture so that makes me smile wickedly... but then even worse, I applied BenGay to his balls, which was agonizing :)

Being that this was his first real torture session, I allowed him to take a shower and wash the BenGay off as he did safeword with it on. But I wasn't done with him. I made him pleasure me more and I was becoming so tired, as was he. But I am allowed to tire, he is not. Boy fell asleep literally with his face in my pussy. I pushed him off me, ignored his apologies and knew I'd punish him today for his infractions last night. So this morning I made him edge twice. This is the 6th time I've made him edge and I get much pleasure from it as i know it hurts him badly.

So any ideas of further punishment etc for new beginners is much appreciated. Also more ways for him to pleasure me as him eating my ass and pussy will not be enough for me for long.

:) Mistress Bella
0 x
hot_toddy_dog

Re: New to the scene...any suggestions?

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

Hmm, you might wanna try some more BDSM-specific forums for that. Not anything against CBT, just I don't think a lotta folks here are into that. That would require taking the chastity belt off...

I can recommend hot wax however.

Shave first or it will be REALLY painful getting it off. Course, that might actually be desired..
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Not trying to chase you off, but The Bound Forums are a small, friendly group that is more BDSM oriented. There is a chastity specific forum, along with bondage and BDSM groups. We have some cross-over members, and the mods there are pretty nice.

That said, if you're interested, we have a Keyholder-only group here, where you can exchange ideas with other keyholders about T&D and other delights.

But we welcome anyone who is interested in this, so look around the boards, and feel free to ask if you have any questions.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I allowed him to take a shower and wash the BenGay off as he did safeword with it on.
It's been my experience, that trying to wash BenGay off in the shower only makes it hurt *worse*. Better to let the effect wear off on its own.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Bella1984

Post by Bella1984 »

Thank you for the suggestions....I allow him out of his device for 4 hours a night during shower time and dinner...only because his device is homemade and I don't feel he is safe being in it for 24 hours. When he takes it off it is difficult for him to maintain erections and I am thinking it's because the device is too painful so i allow him to take it off for a while :( weak of me i know but he is ordering a device this week and when that one arrives it will be longterm chastity. I guess we are in more of the orgasm denial stage vs straight chastity if that makes sense. bare with me as we are new to this and learning as we go. I guess my queston was not necessarily about torture but more about teasing etc. ways to make him really want to cum even though he knows thats not happening. I made him edge atleast 4 times a day for the past 3 days and last night while edging he took one stroke too many. The orgasm was not pleasurable and I could definately tell he was in pain :) but I am still pissed that he came, so now I plan to tease him to death...he has 3 weeks of no cumming ahead of him and he knows it. Now my 3 weeks is filled with finding ways to tease him and make him please me. I am tiring of making him suck my nipples and lick my pussy/ass and use my dildos on me. There's gotta be more ways he can please me lol
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

wash your car.
0 x
Belle

Post by Belle »

Atone wrote:wash your car.

We don't practice "punishment" as part of our play. Just isn't our thing. Turns me off immediately. However, I do agree with Atone. Household chores are a sure fire way to make me happy!
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Mrs. Twisted enjoys long, slow foot rubs followed by a tongue bath of the soles, tops and ankles and having her toes sucked. She says that she can almost reach orgasm from this treatment...I don't know if it's her wiring or my talent...YMMV.

She hasn't been much into 'punishment'/CBT which is a shame since I think it would enhance the element of *forced* control (which is my hot button)...although of late she has been developing a fondness for slapping my (her) cock and balls, which she recently admitted makes her 'wet' and gives her a tingle (I think she was slightly embarrassed to admit it, and isn't quite sure how to handle this realization that she *likes* doing this) so there may be hope for her yet.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Anymouse

Post by Anymouse »

In my vanilla female led relationship, Miss BethK doesn't "expect" me to do things, I just do them naturally. She is good at some things, I am good at others, and thus our relationship simply fell into her generally taking the lead. She values my inputs, but she generally makes decisions.

That said, everyone has their own ideas about what constitutes fun, and for your own relationship, my suggestion would be pursue whatever is fun for you. If setting the rules and leading is fun for you, and fun for him, then by all means explore your fun.

And welcome aboard Miss Bella (though this is not my forum, I'll welcome anyone until the owner tells me to quit). - James.
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.