[extendedram]'s Journey

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
extendedram

[extendedram]'s Journey

Post by extendedram »

While out on a date with my wife one weekend, it popped into my head of having my member locked up. This game me a slight hardon while we were shopping together and made me smile when I let her know that I had one. As we were shopping I wanted to tell her what had me so turned on, but waited until out of the store and in the car. Her reaction was very positive and she was interested.

A few nights later we were searching for information on the subject and came accross the subject of male chastity. As a result we started playing right away. That night I game my wife backrubs and used the magic wand all over her body until it came to rest on her clit and she bucked as she cummed again and again. After she was satisfied I was denied and we went to sleep.

The next night we took the plung and bought a cb6000s. This was the monday before the 4th of July and that added to the wait. When it came Saturday we both slipped away during the day to have me put it on. I then went about doing some Saturday things, only to find that the fit was not quite right as it fell off of me as I was tending to the garden. Back in side I switched to a size 3 ring and a 1 spacer. This was a much more secure fit.

That night I again rubbed and took care of my wife with the magic wand. This time my hard on was kept in my cage. I could feel my throbbing cock hard and mostly backed up inside my body. After my wife finished we went to sleep, with me still in the cage. That night I got the first taste of adjusting to the device. I was woken the first time with my cage full and my hard cock backed up inside my body. After waiting sometime I was back asleep. Then for a second time I was woken by my cock. Again I waited and then went back to sleep. Finally for a third time I was woken by my cock. Again I waited and then was able to go back to sleep.

It was then off to work with the device on. About mid day I had to come home and take off the device for the reason that one of my nuts were complaining. Later I put the device back on with a size 2 ring and a 1 spacer.

In the evening we went shopping for a chain for her to use to hold her key. Later we had the key around her neck and the cb locked and secure on my cock.

That night my wife had me come into our bedroom and strip. She slowly teased my cock until I was hard and had my cage pulling against my balls. She unlocked me and was amazed as we watched my now free cock quickly expand and stand at attention. I was then ordered to lay at the edge of the bed and put my hands above my head. I was then treated to a slow teasing blow job mixed in with my wife bitting and pinching my nipples. At one point my wife took my 7" cock and deep throated it. This put a smile on my face. I then was told to go get our big dildo vibrator we have. This dildo is at least 12" and has a lot of girth. We call him Johnny. I was then instructed to use Johnny on her with the magic wand on her clit. She end our night with her cumming over and over again.

The next day we prepared to leave town on vacation for about two weeks. I removed the cb for the airport and our trip went well. Once at our destination I was asked if I was going to wear the cb during the time we were away. I responded I would. The morning after our flight was filled with us having sex. My wife loves to be on top and teased and rode my cock very slowly. I was allowed to cum and it was a great orgasm. After the morning fun my cock was locked back up.

During the day I wore the device and sleep that night was only interupted one time that night.

And that brings me to today. I am very excited to explore this with my new wife/KH. I have always been kinky and liked femdom things. My wife has known this and never really shown an interest in going beyond mild directions on what to do during sex. She is now much more open to things. I am hoping for more femdom things mixed with the male chastity, but really I would be content if we only did male chastity.

More to come...
0 x
extendedram

Re: [extendedram]'s Journey

Post by extendedram »

Last couple of days we have been thinking about a PA for ultimate security. Still a lot to consider on that front. I am not sure if the CD6x device would work with a PA and something like a PA cable. Also KH is considering if the PA will have negative impacts when she wants to use her cock.

Last night I gave KH a full body rub. And then we kissed a lot. Finally we got a vibe out and I fingered my KH while she used the vibe on her clit. During all of this I was still in my CD. I still get fully erect while in the CD. The erection backs up and you can feel it inside of me. At the same time the erection is pushing foward and pulling on my balls non stop. My KH enjoyed also pulling on my balls while I pleased her.
0 x
extendedram

Post by extendedram »

We are in the big city for a couple days and took the chance to goto a adult shop. We only have one in our town. So many things to browse for. My KH commented on how they had no chastity stuff. We got a small vibe, cuffs for me, and some pads that have different textures to use on a subject. The small vibe is for possible anal play on me, or for general use on my KH. The cuffs look fun and my KH made my cage fill up when she mentioned that she thought she would like to restrain me to a chair and then masterbate in front of me. We looked at getting a paddle, but let it go for later. At this point we are not sure where corporal punishment is going to goto. Also KH said she was thinking about using a ping pong paddle or other home implements.

That night after a very long day my KH was very tired. Even so the trip to the shop got her very turned on. I was so lucky to get her off with my finger and use a vibe on her.
0 x
extendedram

Post by extendedram »

Yesterday morning I was woken more then a few times with a strong erections in my cage. My balls were being pulled on so hard they were a little cool to the touch. I had to eventually go and wake my KH and ask to be unlocked for a bit. After being freed for 30 min, I put the cage back on, but with the next bigger ring.

Last night I was unlocked. After being freed, I was told to put my hands against the wall. KH took my belt and swiftly gave me three hard stinging smacks on my bare bottom. This was for reading sexually exciting femdom blogs without her.

After the punishment was over we layed down and started to kiss and make out. I gave KH a full body rub until she was really relaxed. As I touched my KH she edged me over and over again. More then a few times I sounded the alarm and she would stop for a while. Also to bring me back down she would grab my balls and twist.

I was then told to prepare her cock with numbing cream and two condoms. I then mounted KH and thrusted hard over and over again. I was not able to feel anything or get closer then just being hard. KH climbed on top of me and rode me with a vibe on her clit. After she came, she grabbed my balls and twisted and gave me a sweet kiss goodnight.

I was allowed to sleep out of the cage and slept well. This morning I am back in my cage and really very comfortable until my KH asked me about last night and what was my fav. I told her that the punishement and the being able to be used as a tool to make love to her were both very exciting to me.
1 x
Thypuc

Post by Thypuc »

Very exciting reading your new to chastity. We are also new about 2 weeks ago I gave my KH a contract of possession and control of my orgasms, our CB600 came in and I have been locked since 7/12 with out an orgasm. We unlock when she wants to feel it inside of her, and when at the pool. We experimented with milking, but we still need a little more practice. We are 11 days into locked with out orgasm, the longest I have ever gone. What we found very exciting was on Sunday with kids gone, my KH used me and pleasured her self on me then locked me back up, tied me to poster bed and left for over 3 hrs, before releasing me from my bondage.
0 x
extendedram

Post by extendedram »

KH and I had a chance to spend the night together in a hotel room with a spa tub. It has been awhile since we were without any kids. We got there and after relaxing for awhile I was told to strip naked and get on my knees. KH put on some new bra and panties that were very sexy. I was then cuffed kneeling to a chair and had a blind fold put on me. KH had purchased a spray bottel and put ice water in it. She then took turns using a bamboo backscratcher as a paddle on me and spraying me with ice water. If you asked me before I dont think I would have told you that I would be turned on by my KH lightly laughing at my red ass.

I was then released and KH sat in a chair with her pussy out. I was then told to crawl over and eat. I was on all fours eating while she grabbed my head and pulled me in to her. We then switched it up and had her stand above me and had me eat her.

We spent some time in the hot tub and relaxed. But I also had the job of massaging my KH while in the hot tub.

After the hot tub KH relaxed on the bed and I gave her a full body massage. We then layed in bed and my KH started edging me over and over again. She would stroke me until I was rock hard and the stop for a few minutes or pinch my balls. When I was soft again, she would start again.

We then tried some numbing cream and some condoms. It worked perfect in that I could not feel a thing, but I also could not keep an erection. :( This left my KH frustrated so she cuffed me to a chair and made me watch as she pleased her self with two vibrators. After about 10 minutes of her pleasing her self, she wanted to lay down and finish the job. I again watched as she used the vibrators to bring herself to a great orgasm.

After she came my KH used a very small vibe on me. I bent over the side of the bed and she slowly slide the vibe in and out of me, while edging my cock with her hand. This is when I disappointed her and did not control my self well enough. I began to cum but my KH did really well. She instantly removed stimulation and also would not let me stroke my self. I tried at least twice to stroke my self, each time my KH telling me to put my hands up.

I was locked back up that night and fell asleep next to my KH.

In the morning my KH came on to me and we kissed and I caressed her. She then climbed on top of me and rode me until she came. I begged her to let me fuck her, but the answer was no and I was told to lock back up.
0 x
extendedram

Post by extendedram »

Things are getting back to normal. We are back home after a long two weeks away. Last night after KH had her orgasm she allowed me sometime inside of her. After pulling out to calm down, I felt like I was good to reenter. The instant after I entered her again, I quickly had an accident. This has happened to me the other week when I was not supposed to cum. I am locked in my cage until Saturday. When I am unlocked on Saturday I am not going to get an orgasm.
0 x
extendedram

Post by extendedram »

Couple of days ago KH tried ruined orgasms on me. She would stroke me and then at the moment of orgasm, she grabbed my cock and squeezed really hard. On the second or third attempt, i did cum. It was an orgasm, but wasn't a complete orgasm. I think we will be working on ruined orgasms more in the future.
0 x
extendedram

Post by extendedram »

So far most of August has been with no orgasm. We agreed that sometime in September I would be unlocked. The cb is mostly comfortable these days. I am still woken up in the early morning about every hour. I usually get up, use the bathroom and then back to bed. I have found that also lotion/lube helps avoid soreness from the morning erections pulling on my balls.

My KH is also doing well. She has grown into the job quite well. To tell the truth, she is naturally a strong woman and has no problem with taking control of things.

As I reflect I realized that it has been more then two months since I have masterbated. In the past it was not uncommon for masterbation to be a daily or multiple times a day activity.

Also I feel more satifisied now sexually then in the past when I felt neglected when we didnt have sex every other night. Some of this has to do with an increased closeness I feel to my KH. Some of it has to do with kink that I am receiving that I have always had a desire for.
0 x
extendedram

Post by extendedram »

my KH had a chance to go visit family. I was left locked of course. The days went by fast and she teased me a little from time to time. She is back now and the first night back she got hers. She is also filling the role of kh very well today and taking charge.

I am now twenty days locked, after finishing about 30 days before. No time has been set. We have pretty much settled on I will be locked 24/7 accept for when I am to be edged or the occasional orgasm.

The night before she left I was very excited after pleasing her and was allowed to sleep out of the cage. Then with the excitement next day or getting her to the airport I forgot to lock back up. I am due a good punishment for forgetting. This is the second time I forgot or assumed that I didnt have to lock back up.

While my KH was gone, I did think about her a lot. Mostly missing her, but also I have a huge desire to have her try to peg me. That will have to wait as we dont have the equipment for that as of yet.
0 x