Simple non painful device. Newbie.

For the gearheads in the audience
deltaau

Simple non painful device. Newbie.

Post by deltaau »

Hello. I am not into pain or erection suppression. But I have a wildly jealous and possessive girlfriend. Could anyone suggest the best device for me? I would like it to make it difficult for me to wank or fuck without her presence. Many of these devices seem to be about erection suppression or pain which is not what I am after. I just want my Puss to be in control. It will make her feel better and me happier. Your experience and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

delta
0 x
locked4her55
Re: Simple non painful device. Newbie.

Post by locked4her55 »

Many of us here are in or started out in a CB Series device. Check out their site at http://www.cb-x.com
It can also be purchased by some resellers. One that has great customer service is http://www.keptforher.com

The CB series is a great starter CD since it is very adjustable to your body. There are various models to choose from depending on your size.

Good Luck, and welcome to the Forum. Hopefully you will share your experiences with others here.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
mrfelix

Post by mrfelix »

I tried the cb6000s and it was the most painful device that I used. The Dickcage was much more comfortable. That's just me.
0 x
Mrfelix
Devices worn: Dickcage, CB6000s, Lori's 2A
Now wearing: MM Jail Bird
wettie

Post by wettie »

mrfelix wrote:I tried the cb6000s and it was the most painful device that I used. The Dickcage was much more comfortable. That's just me.
That's the dilemma, everyone is so different that there is no one right answer. I've been using the CB6000s on and off for over a year and find it very comfortable, but I want to upgrade and I'm afraid that I won't find something equally as comfortable/effective in metal, and will waste $300.

Anyway, as far as the original request of something that doesn't suppress erections, I don't know of any that work that way. I've seen a chainmail chastity belt online, but it didn't really seem an effective solution.

Keep in mind, erection suppression doesn't have to equal pain. My erections are suppressed in the CB6000s, but I still get them, and they aren't painful.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

wettie wrote:I've been using the CB6000s on and off for over a year and find it very comfortable, but I want to upgrade and I'm afraid that I won't find something equally as comfortable/effective in metal, and will waste $300.
I thought the very same thing about my CB6000s. Then I purchased our MM Jailbird. WOW, I found out that 24 months in a CB6000s was 23 months too long. What a great fit and feel. You know that pinch you get with the CB's every once and a while that you need to excuse yourself and readjust. I can say that it has never happened with the JB. Another benefit is my wife LOVES the look and feel. Much easier to keep clean. Once locked on it stays on for as long as she wants. I really can't say enough about. So if you think that it can't get any better than your CB6000s, think again. :D Best $300.00 we've spent in a long time.
0 x
Currently wearing A273
deltaau

Post by deltaau »

Thank you everybody. Your thoughts much appreciated. I like the open look of the jailbird. I wonder if I ordered one a bit longer than most whether that would suit my needs. ie secured but not too constrained. Thanks again.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

deltaau wrote:I wonder if I ordered one a bit longer than most whether that would suit my needs. ie secured but not too constrained. Thanks again.
It doesn't necessarily work like that. I have consistently found that smaller is more comfortable long term and less painful during erections than a larger device is. This is not true for everyone but it seems to be for many, possibly most, that have experimented with different devices. I'm not suggesting too small is better but rather that too big is generally not good.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Atone wrote:
deltaau wrote:I wonder if I ordered one a bit longer than most whether that would suit my needs. ie secured but not too constrained. Thanks again.
It doesn't necessarily work like that. I have consistently found that smaller is more comfortable long term and less painful during erections than a larger device is. This is not true for everyone but it seems to be for many, possibly most, that have experimented with different devices. I'm not suggesting too small is better but rather that too big is generally not good.
I agree with Atone. For me a longer cage made for me being more uncomfortable when I was aroused. The penis would become almost fully errect and would push painfully up on the cage that of course is pointed down. Also the larger cage was much more difficult to hide under clothing.
0 x
Currently wearing A273
deltaau

Post by deltaau »

Thanks. Quite surprised there isn't some device that simply ensures chastity. Controlling jealous women everywhere would love such a thing! Was wondering if it would be practical to customize something like a jailbird - by cutting its head off. I think that would make wanking quite difficult and any attempt at sex impossible or just too ridiculous. Correct? Is there someone who does such work?
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

I have a locking cock ring from Steelworx, here is the link http://steelworxx.de/Double-Cockring-(w ... )-37p.html

The penis ring is 29mm, much smaller than any of my devices. When I am flaccid I don't even know it is there. During an erection it is quite noticeable but not too unpleasant. If I try to stroke my cock it gets so hard that it is not pleasant and I personally don't really care for it too much. I had a ruined orgasm in it one time. Actually to say it was ruined is an understatement. It has been over a year since that experience and it is still vivid enough of a memory that I wouldn't do that again.
0 x